The online store offers free shipping on all orders starting from $899. You can contact the customer service representative of 1StopBedrooms calling 1StopBedrooms's helpline phone numbers.

That was 08.29.20. I now have to wait for a technician or a replacement of drawers. The date kept changing for weeks & now they can't even give us a date.

Yay! [protected]. We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. I called and emailed customer service and did exactly what they asked ( sent pictures of delivered items). After waiting over a week, I decided to call. They wanted me to pay approximately 50% of the purchase price to cover restocking fees and shipping costs even though the fault was theirs. Absolutely terrible business ethics and completely unprofessional. To my dismay, I have dealt with the most unethical form of customer service from day one with 1Stopbedrooms.

877-958-9203 They cleaned everything up. 1 stop bedrooms 1stopbedrooms.com They didn’t respond me, they gave no return policy, they refuse to give me refund Los Angeles CA Custom Furniture : Furniture & Furnishings : Furniture Repair : Outdoor Furniture & Equipment : Patio Furniture : furniture delivery : 1 stop bedrooms

Order #8772144
Saw there were good... No one should ever purchase from this company. They say they can't tell us cuz the local hub will deliver it. We finally reached out to our credit card company for a refund as we couldn't get any answers.

This a 1StopBedroom problem but they don't want to correct it. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS COMPANY I ordered nearly $500 of furniture that I never received from them and they offered the most awful customer service ever ...and now I’m in a battle with the BBB a dispute with my credit card company ...and out my hard earned money for nothing ...they aren’t just one company they offer sellers from around the world so PLEASE BE AWARE .... Kobi is a true professional. Business Profile. Great experience with this company. I finally got a response from their email, and asked them to call me.
I asked in an email if this was possible yet never received a reply. What we wanted was to keep the order as is and have it delivered in two parts. Also, a few days after I had placed my order someone called from there to verify my address and then told me I had to pay state tax which was an additional $200 something. Polite and professional. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. This company has a great customer care service and the price is also affordable.They provide high quality furnitures. Complete fraud and scam!!!!! Delivery company would only deliver two days a week. Unbelievable. The store has a number of brands to offer customers including Broyhill, American Drew, Aspenhome, New Classic, and Homelegance. I wish I had looked at all the complaints about this company before ordering. Seriously look at the 5 star reviews. I contacted 1stopbedrooms immediately and requested that the drawers be either fixed or replaced. I made several attempts to sort this out with them dealing with other members of their customer service department like Deseree whom hung up on me after I had asked her to give me a time frame of when I can expect my furniture to be delivered. Simon was very helpful made show my order when 2 perfectly. I asked to just cancel the order and they want to charge me half of what I paid to cancel and it is their fault. They love their customers and are willing to help the customers in every possible way. After about an hour post the delivery window (5 hours later) I reached out to their customer service and was told that they had attempted to reach out to me to let me know that ONCE AGAIN they had showed up with the same type of truck that they had used the first time and were unable to deliver The furniture. Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PST, Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PST I'm not happy with my furniture because I was expecting brand new furniture and I felt like this was furniture that might be from a display since both drawers were not functioning properly. I ordered a pink velvet bed and when I got the order it's a brown purple. Most affordable prices and good customer service. Upon delivery I reported the measurements didnt match the description and requested a refund.

SCAM do not order from here. My first experience with this company and if Kobi is exemplary of the overall customer service paradigm for 1stopbedrooms, I won't buy elsewhere ever again! Free delivery. Thank you. *UPDATE* It's been over 96 hours + the weekend since 1StopBedrooms stated they would refund me. It would be so easy for this company to set up an email to the customer when anything updates. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS COMPANY I ordered nearly $500 of furniture that I never received from them and they offered the most awful customer service ever ...and now I’m in a battle with the BBB a dispute with my credit card company ...and out my hard earned money for nothing ...they aren’t just one company they offer sellers from around the world so PLEASE BE AWARE .... Kobi is a true professional. I was not expecting to get any calls about my online order, but was pleasantly surprised to get a call with further information about my order and the process. Shipping did take a while though and inaccurate shipping notifications were sent out that I had to call about - but for the price it was fine. Unbeatable Price.

This kind of illegitimate business should be SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY! Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. I see from other reviews that I'm not the only one.

Wondering when your order will arrive?

© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. All Rights Reserved. Had I not reached out myself I probably would have been waiting all day for nothing. Sacramento, CA 95826.