By Marvin Gardens (As performed by Jimmy Buffett), (spoken: "Take it Coral Reefers, here we go...";) violin solo, I just bought a waterbed (it's) filled up for me and you. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Jimmy Buffett. Why Don’t We Get Drunk Jimmy Buffett Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. song: "Why Don't We Get Drunk", (**), (*)- or "Chord!" Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

C# (half step down) D (original key) Eb (half step up) E (one step up) F. F#. So Gbarmaid bring a pitcher, Danother round o' brew, HoneyG why don't we getA drunk and Dscrew... D7. G. G#. The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. E7 A7 I just bought a waterbed filled up for me and you. D I really do, D7 appreciate the G fact you're D sittin' here. D Your voice sounds G so wonderful but your E7 face don't. (function() { Why Don't We Get Drunk ( New Version ) chords -. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Learn the song with the online tablature player. or "More Beer!" Jimmy Buffett - Why Dont We Get Drunk Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. look to A7 o clear. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; So, Gwhy don't we getA drunk and Dscrew. E7I just bought a waterbed filledA7 up for me and you. • Jimmy Buffett Sheet music. G A D So, why don't we get drunk and screw. (**), (*)- or "Chord!" G D So barmaid bring a pitcher, another round o' brew, G A D D7 Honey why don't we get drunk and screw... [Chorus] G A D Why don't we get drunk and screw? DI really do, D7appreciate theG fact you're Dsittin' here. ", [This song is published in CPP/Belwin's "Songs You Know By Heart"]. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) ", (This song is published in CPP/Belwin's "Songs You Know By Heart"), /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////.

Jimmy Buffett. EADGBE. D I really do appreciate G D The fact your sitting here But your voice sounds so wonderful E7 A7 But your face don't look too clear G So barmaid, bring a pitcher D Another round or two G A D So why don't we get drunk and screw G D Why don't we get drunk and screw E7 I just bought a waterbed A7 It's filled up for me and you G Well, they say you are a snuff queen D Honey I don't think that's true G A D So why don't we …

adunit_id: 100000049, var opts = { D G E7 Your voice sounds so wonderful but your face don't A7 look too clear. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. or "More Beer!" /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ [Chorus] Em G Maybe I'll get drunk again Em G I'll be drunk again Em G I'll be drunk again C D To feel a little love [Verse 2] G I wanna hold your heart in both hands D/F# Em I'll watch it fizzle at the bottom of a Coke can And I've got no plans for the weekend So shall we speak then C Keep it between friends D G Though I know you'll never love me like you used to. G They say you are a snuff queen, D Honey I don't think that's true. G D So barmaid bring a pitcher, another round o' brew, G A D D7 Honey why don't we get drunk and screw... (Chorus:) G A D Why don't we get drunk and screw? To remove this song please click here.

DYour voice sounds Gso wonderful but your E7face don't. (spoken: "Take it Coral Reefers, here we go...";) violin solo, I just bought a waterbed (it's) filled up for me and you. or whatever you like... :*) 'hic. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition.

Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. (spoken: "Take it Coral Reefers, here we go...";) violin solo Why don't we get drunk and … Chordie is a D I really do appreciate G D The fact your sitting here But your voice sounds so wonderful E7 A7 But your face don't look too clear G So barmaid, bring a pitcher D Another round or two G A D So why don't we get drunk and screw. E7 A7 I just bought a waterbed filled up for me and you. }; Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. G D So barmaid bring a pitcher, another round o' brew, G A D D7 Honey why … or whatever you like... :*) 'hic.

artist: "Jimmy Buffett", G They say you are a snuff queen, D Honey I don't think that's true.