It's not rude in Asia it's how it is. It was cubes of "fried" tofu that had hardly been put in the oil, totally white and tasteless -- not at all like the picture. Hotels near Monterey Park Historical Museum, Hotels near American and Chinese World War II Memorial Monument, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Monterey Park, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Monterey Park, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Monterey Park, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Monterey Park. - salt n pepper porkchops Bakery Everyone was so kind and helpful. - lotus-wrapped sticky rice I ordered: I will have to return to try out more options. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And I totally enjoyed my dining experience. Check the hours before you go. - salt n pepper porkchops

Had heard so much about this place that I expected it to be amazing, and it was anything but. Ratings: Our new go-to place. This place is weiiiiiiird and I absolutely love it. Boy was I wrong! Distance: 0.14 miles, Devine Gelateria & Cafe ($) Average steaks, bomb for price. We are currently working on the menu. Distance: 0.11 miles, Bel Air ($$) He is a delightful individual with a professional team. I was in and out within a half hour and that’s impressive, especially over the recent service I had at BWWs. We are all about food and coffee, treats and sweets read more, I ate at Danielle's Creperie last night and enjoyed crepes for the first time in twenty years. Abc cafe- a space to relax, gather thoughts, remember loved ones. I’ve ordered it many times and it’s consistently delicious....Best pork chops in town!

They're open 24 hrs and don't care if you stay all night, working on your laptop. They have some French/Asian fusion dishes such as New York steak with a choice of black pepper sauce, garlic sauce or mushroom sauce! And of course the traditional chow fun and chow mein or wonton noodle soup you name it they got it! Distance: 0.13 miles, Carl's Jr ($) ABC Cafe, Monterey Park: See 6 unbiased reviews of ABC Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #35 of 194 restaurants in Monterey Park. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. We have been going to ABC for years and it never disappoints. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Couldn’t find big chunks of the fish like I’m used to back home but the flavor was there and yummy. Brighten up your gatherings with our hearty sandwiches, fresh salads, and irresistible desserts. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) I’ve lived six blocks from the ABC Cafe for the past ten years, and had no clue it existed. 09/02/2020 - Julio Order Your Foods Online. 9 were here. Ignore the unassuming strip mall exterior- this is real dim sum that is delicious and authentic. All in all, ABC Cafe is a solid choice for Cantonese style Chinese food and I’m happy to add another one to my go-to list in the KC Metro. Obviously, I meant to take some of the food home with me because I do love my Chinese comfort food. Distance: 0.01 miles, Lichine's Liquor & Deli ($) I highly recommend. Restaurant menu, map for ABC Cafe located in 66212, Overland Park KS, 10001 West 87th Street. - lotus-wrapped sticky rice I was there for lunch but didn't find a lunch menu. Please check with the restaurant directly. 9 were here. It was packed full. - salt n pepper porkchops were different than back home but they were tasty. Food:

ABC Chinese provides the best Chinese food in town. If it's late and you need an inexpensive quick bite, this is the place. I felt a little rushed by the staff. ABC CAFE, Washdyke. Best pork chops in town! included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.5 stars which is based on 10 total reviews.

I ordered the Veggie steamed dumplings, the Salt and Pepper Tofu (listed as spicy) and we also got the Chicken with Vegetables. Mexican, Street Vendors, Tacos, Horrible service, gave me a hard time for who I supported in the 2020 election.... Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC.

And hand sanitizer was made visible, and available to all guest. They were quick to get me something to drink and take my order. Nice Time Cafe menu #175 of 582 places to eat in Monterey Park The restaurant information including the ABC Cafe menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. At Artisan Boulangerie Co. all our products made using artisanal techniques with the highest quality ingredients from the best farms worldwide. The Salt and Pepper Tofu was a total disappointment -- nothing like what I imagined. phone: +1 626-573-0718, I love this place! Please check with the restaurant directly. I really look forward to my next visit! I go here often . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The booths are very comfy, and they don’t try to hurry you out the door. Each time we try a new item and often say that it is delicious. What more can you ask for! I went with a couple of friends from my old firm and was able to try a few things. We’ve always wondered if there was a good dim sum restaurant in KC- so glad we finally heard about ABC cafe.

Is this your restaurant? - salt n pepper porkchops were different than back home but they were tasty. I’ve been wanting to try this place out but since I don’t usually have time to go south very often, I was excited to see how it was. One of the few 24HOUR Asian/ Chinese food places to eat at besides fast food, Norms, or Denny's and they don't compare in terms of taste. We offer many signature dishes including Salt & Pepper Tofu, Seven Flavor Mushroom, Shrimp Dumplings, more choices on our online menu! This meal was awful and will never come here again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. We offer many signature dishes including Salt & Pepper Tofu, Seven Flavor Mushroom, Shrimp Dumplings, more choices on our online menu!

24HOURs! Fast, efficient, home-cooking from an ABC from SF. Came because of the good reviews, but had an average experience. 100 N Garfield Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754, USA phone: +1 626-573-0718 Hours Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 10001 W 87th St, Overland Park, KS 66212-4671. They're open 24 hrs and don't care if you stay all night, working on your laptop. Food: Be one of the first to write a review!

YAWL! read more, Awesome food and great service... Friendly staff very clean neat and organized. taste great! Ooops..! Burgers, Fast Food We are located on West 87th St, West Park Shopping Center, near I-35 and I-435. No sauce, no nothing except for some sliced jalapenos on top. It was cubes of "fried" tofu that had hardly been put in the oil, totally white and tasteless -- not at all like the picture. And I felt very comfortable with ABC Cafe’s sanitation, and social distance seating. We got seated right away, and...felt some pressure to order as this is a small place. OMGoodness...we have tried many of the Chinese Restaurants in Monterey Park, Alhambra, LA Chinatown and Arcadia.
If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Flavor was different than my grandma’s because it was heavy on the five spice fennel/star anise flavor. I really look forward to my next visit! Homemade comfort food with fast friendly service in a cozy environment. I have a chronic conditions that makes me susceptible so I must be very particular about where I dine. I ordered the Veggie steamed dumplings, the Salt and Pepper Tofu (listed as spicy) and we also got the Chicken with Vegetables. My wait was only twelve minutes. ABC has the best Wonton and House Special Hong King Style Chow Mein. Stop in or order online for carryout! Just greed.No regards to the health of customers. View the online menu of ABC Cafe and other restaurants in Monterey Park, California. Visited for dinner here with a friend. Seating all customers in every table. 1.4K likes. Welcome to ABC Cafe! Open seven days a week we cater to both local and visiting guests. Good and filling but flavor was not what I was expecting. Price Point

Anyway, ABC Cafe was once again super good. And scrumptious cuisine. Menu is for informational purposes only.

When dining by myself, it can be a bit awkward but I felt comfortable and I was...able to be seated right away at 6:30pm Friday night. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Dive Bar, Bar Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is nestled amongst the neighboring shops in the Commerce Square strip mall. But yesterday was a truly great meal. My wait was only twelve minutes. ABC Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. My favorite thing on the menu is the pork chop dinner with mushroom gravy.

Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at ABC Cafe.
Our designers create beautiful wedding cakes and fabulous catering menus for any occasion.

Good for breakfast before 11am. Want to go back again and again to sample everything. Couldn’t find big chunks of the fish like I’m used to back home but the flavor was there and yummy. I was seated promptly and there are a lot of choices on the menu. Nothing amazing but not bad for the price. Absolutely wonderful food with only about 10 tables. If you are looking for big time ambience, forget it. But notice it, you should. Check contact / location to see the details. Compact Chinese kitchen is offering familiar dishes in casual digs and serving dim sum all day. All in all, ABC Cafe is a solid choice for Cantonese style Chinese food and I’m happy to add another one to my go-to list in the KC Metro. Homemade comfort food with fast friendly service in a cozy environment. I highly recommend. :-)More, No social distancing no 6 ft between tables. It’s a quaint Chinese...restaurant with an extensive “Dim Sum” style menu.