I need progress help after region 2, power requirement just goes from mid 2xx to mid 4xx while am stuck with low power cuz no DNA to upgrade.

For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! Resources: 200 Toledo Steel, 200 silver ingot and 1 poignard. AC Rebellion features over 40 heroes, each with unique skills, game-style. Healers and supporter type characters can restore the health of allies, increase the attack/defense/critical-hit rate stats(buffs). Welcome pros and casuals to Assassin’s Creed Rebellion tier list and best heroes. Try this – So you can not increase the hero level to 10. Atleast until after the event.
First, level up the HQ. When you send the heroes to the missions, their health will reduce because of enemy attacks. Simply select the hero and check the failure and success rate. Best just to wait it out.

It works fine for me. can i still get that character’s dna or will it choose a different character?

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it! If you are looking for some tips or having the problem understanding the game’s mechanics, then our Assassin’s Creed Rebellion guide and Assassin’s Creed Rebellion tips, cheats & strategy will help you. This will unlock the rush mode and you will be able to get instant rewards. You can easily promote common and rare heroes as their drop rate(DNA Fragments) is high as compared to epic and legendary grade heroes. Let’s take a look at our top Assassin’s Creed Rebellion tips, cheats & strategies. And act accordingly. And open it with Google Sheets app for better usability.

im pretty new to AC Rebellion and i was asking me if there is any list or specific weapon/armor/accessoire for each character i should equip. One being that a high lvl opponent can be easily assassinated but auto sends an Attacker which ends in wasted hp. In Assassin's Creed Rebellion you can create weapons yourself. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. Assassin's Creed Rebellion Guide and Tips, Resources: 50iron ore and 50 tanned leather, Resources: 40 iron ore, 40 tanned leather and 1 bastard sword, Resources: 50 iron ore, 50 leather scraps and 1 scimitar, Resources: 60 iron ore, 60 leather scraps, Resources: 100 Steel Ingot, 100 hardened leather and Syrian Sabre, Resources: 125 Steel Ingot, 125 hardened leather and Pirate Sabre, Resources: 160 silver ingot and 160 Steel Ingot, Resources: 200 Toledo Steel, 200 silver ingot and 1 falchion, Resources: 175 silver ingot, 175 Toledo Steel and 1 rapier, Resources: 250 silver ingot, 250 Toledo Steel, Resources: 40 iron ore, 40 leather scraps and 1 stiletto, Resources: 50 iron ore, 50 leather scraps and 1 knife, Resources: 1 dagger, 150 hardened leather and 150 Steel Ingot, Resources: 150 silver ingot and 150 Steel Ingot.