Aguilar Amplification is dedicated to using superior engineering processes to make great gear for bass players. Question: Where Can I Buy Aguilar? I am waiting for a set of their "HOT" Jazz bass pickups, but they must be making them from scratch because it is taking FOREVER. Sehr fein auflösend und rund! Ein Artikel mit Abnutzungsspuren, aber in gutem Zustand und. ), Just out of curiosity.

Aguilar AG 5J-HC/CL Hum-Cancelling 5-String Pickup Set, Aguilar M-Style Humbucker Musicman Pickups. I went with a very simple set-up. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Mar 23, 2012 #1. bassfart.

These pickups have just the right amount of mid-range "nose" to cut through a loud rock band and give all the deep support one would expect from a great 60's P-bass pickup.

Normally I play P basses, so when i had this bass built with the J pickup, i knew i needed a learning curve. Add to Cart. Hier kurz meine Eindrücke nach 6 Wochen Nutzung: plane die auch mal zu probieren, danke für den Bericht! The AG 4P-60 is direct replacement for Precision Bass style basses - please see the Specs section below for the AG 5, 5CL, and 6P-60 dimensions. $136.00. Three bands of boost/cut and a selectable midrange frequency provides flexibility to dial in just the... Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." The Aguilar 60's Era P-Bass Pickups use all the period correct parts, including Heavy Formvar wire and Alnico V magnets. Der Verkäufer ist für dieses Angebot verantwortlich. The Aguilar AG 4, 5, and 6 P/J-HC's are well-balanced pickup sets that provide a flexible array of tones, whether using each pickup alone or in combination. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Weitere Infos zur Lieferzeit in der Artikelbeschreibung. These pickups have just the right amount of mid-range "nose" to cut through a loud rock band and give all the deep support one would … Wire: 42 gauge heavy Formvar wire. 5 Bragdon Lane, Unit 5 Terms of Use. Improve the quality of the hardware on your existing bass or fresh build.

May 6, 2000 San Diego (when not at Groom Lake) Independent Contractor to Bass … Please Note: Aguilar does not supply screws with their pickups. Best Bass Gear stocks a wide selection of bridges in a variety of different string spacings, finishes, string configurations and manufacturers.. Tuning machines offer a nice custom touch when used with an upgrade or a fresh start of years of future stability with tuning on new builds. Best Bass Gear is proud to stock tuning keys from Hipshot & Gotoh. The Fender Precision bass provided the big, round tone found in almost every hit song from the 60s.

Further enhance the tone shaping capabilities on your bass.

The AG 5P-60CL has a smaller cover and accepts a narrower, 17.5mm, 18.5mm string spacing. var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; Now you can get the thunderous lows of the neck pickup or the midrange cut of the bridge - or both - without 60 cycle hum! Aguilar amplifiers, cabinets and pedals can be found on concert stages and in recording studios around the world. JavaScript ist deaktiviert. Ich habe übrigens einen Aguilar AG4 P-60 in einem meiner Precis und bin auch absolut begeistert von dem Teil - in meinem Ohren der beste P-Pickup da draußen. Start shopping or login to your account now. Kennebunk, Maine 04043.

Precision Bass Body in Gitarren- & Bass-Korpora. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I guess they are a bit delayed getting out, it's been awhile since I spoke to Justin about them. It's very warm on the bottom with highs that are not harsh and a very musical midrange. Length = 2.230"(56.6mm) Width = 1.100"(27.9mm). Ditto.

The dynamic range of our pickups allows for a quick transient attack that responds to your playing style. If you need some extra bass for the style of music you play or if you have a bass that lack bass, this pickup sounds amazing.

These pickups have just the right amount of mid-range "nose" to cut through a loud rock band and give all the deep support one would expect from a great 60's P-bass pickup. Kennebunk, Maine 04043. Positively the best sounding bass i own.

Aguilar pickups have a model to suit your current 4,5, or 6 String bass or future build.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. They said no. Aguilar 4P-60 Mid 60s P-Bass Pickup Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by bassfart, Mar 23, 2012. Ja, das Set ist brummfrei. DIMENSIONS . Für Käufer mit Wohnsitz in einem EU-Mitgliedsstaat außer Großbritannien ist die Importsteuer nicht erstattungsfähig.

Start shopping or login to your account now. What is your #1 bass? Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Lots of pickups shipping today to your favorite Aguilar dealers. Because we are a team of bass players and engineers, we start by visualizing gear from the musician's perspective and then proceed with inspired engineering. var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to';

Best Bass Gear carries a large assortment of pickups for many different basses with multiple string configurations to choose from.
Your shopping cart is empty. TalkBass utilizes technology from //Commerce that may give us a small affiliate commission on purchases made via links on our site. Apr 22, 2014 #16. Though, based on Gard's (of Roscoe Guitars) description of the DCBs (over in the Roscoe thread), I believe I need to try 'um out. Answer: You can buy this from Best Bass Gear by Calling 877-839-3531 or Emailing us at sales@bestbassgear.com or chatting with our Bass Techs, Best Bass Gear You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

With their larger, 6mm magnets and over-wound design, these pickups have a hotter output that loves to push the input of your amplifier with a tone that is big and loud with thundering lows. 5 Bragdon Lane, Unit 5 Best Bass Gear carries a large assortment of pickups for many different basses with multiple string configurations to choose from.

The Aguilar P/J Bass Pickups are well-balanced sets of pickups that provides a flexible array of tones, whether using each pickup alone or in combination.
The AG 4, 5, and 6P-60 pickups use all the period correct parts, including Heavy Formvar wire and Alnico V magnets. Wire this preamp with one 9 volt battery and it will fit into just about any instrument. Ich bin sehr zufrieden! Specs 5P:Wire: Heavy Formvar, 42 gauge Magnets: Alnico V Leads: Single conductor, cloth-covered, Specs 5J-HC:Wire: 43 gauge, Polyester-Nylon wire Magnets: Alnico Leads: Single conductor, cloth-coveredDimensions (PDF). Der J ist mit Humcanceling Spule. The Aguilar 60's Era P-Bass Pickups use all the period correct parts, including Heavy Formvar wire and Alnico V magnets. var addy_text637d58d2226492afed2928514ca3abb8 = 'info' + '@' + 'public-peace' + '.' + 'de';document.getElementById('cloak637d58d2226492afed2928514ca3abb8').innerHTML += ''+addy_text637d58d2226492afed2928514ca3abb8+'<\/a>'; If you don't change browser settings, you agree to it.

The AG 5P-60CL has a smaller cover and accepts a narrower, 17.5mm – 18.5mm string spacing. DIMENSIONS. The Aguilar P/J Bass Pickups are well-balanced sets of pickups that provides a flexible array of tones, whether using each pickup alone or in combination. A preamp can offer further tone shaping of two bands of equalization with treble and bass, three bands of equalization with treble, bass and midrange, or even four bands to offer further tonal expansion. These pickups have just the right amount of mid-range "nose" to cut through a loud rock band and give all the deep support one would expect from a great 60s P-bass pickup. Question: Where Can I Buy an Aguilar 60's Era P-Bass Pickup? Public Peace is looking for partners in different countries interested in selling our products. Der Betrag kann sich bis zum Zahlungstermin ändern.

addy637d58d2226492afed2928514ca3abb8 = addy637d58d2226492afed2928514ca3abb8 + 'public-peace' + '.' + 'de'; This email address is being protected from spambots. Gold Supporters see zero ads! **Aguilar AG 4P-60 Precision Bass Pickup P-Bass PU ** Toller, edler Austausch-Pickup für Standart-Precision des amerikanischen Highend-Herstellers Aguilar. Answer: You can buy these from Best Bass Gear by Calling 877-839-3531 or Emailing us at sales@bestbassgear.com or chatting with our Bass Techs, Best Bass Gear Now you can get the thunderous lows of the neck pickup or the midrange cut of the bridge – or both – without 60 cycle hum!

The Super Singles give you great dynamic response and articulation with the warmth and balance of a 60’s Jazz Bass pickup.

Der ist auch im P/J-Set drin. Im ersten Moment dachte ich, die wären zu zahm und zu schwach.... natürlich im Vergleich zum QP-Megaoutput. Best Bass Gear carries a large variety of preamp solutions for your bass guitar. To create a pickup with that much vibe and feel, we studied the pickups from Aguilar President Dave Boonshoft's personal 1963 and 64 Precision basses.

The Aguilar OBP-1 is a boost only preamp able to be used in conjunction with active or passive pickups. All rights reserved. Mike Lull hat es mal so formuliert und das trifft es imho auch sehr gut: "The AG 4P-60 has thunder on the low end, a nice crunch on the top, and that complex, low-mid punch that a lot of other P-bass pickups just don’t have. I contacted Aguilar to see if they would make a custom sized pickup. Poll, Jaco's tone for those who saw him LIVE or met him. DO NOT CHANGE THIS TO "DESIGNED BY YOU", IT'S A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION. Now you can get the thunderous lows of the neck pickup or the midrange cut of the bridge – or both – without 60 cycle hum! D2 … D4. DIMENSIONS. Privacy Policy.