If you check the box, it asks for a quarantine completion certificate. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_300x250' }}, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654174' }}, var mapping_rightslot2 = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build();

How many days do I need to be in quarantine?

{ bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, expires: 365 googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotRenderEnded', function(event) { if (!event.isEmpty && event.slot.renderCallback) { event.slot.renderCallback(event); } });

expires: 365 You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: a game in which players try to get small plastic discs into a cup by pressing one piece against another to make it fly through the air, You could hear a pin drop: more interesting ways of saying ‘quiet’, Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387233' }}, I am travelling from London to Chennai next month on British Airways and all us have OCI cards. params: { { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, name: "pubCommonId", iasLog("criterion : cdo_ptl = entry-lcp"); Hi Manoj! ga('require', 'displayfeatures'); If they are found negative or positive and symptomatic, they will be taken to hospital isolation. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, If you don’t check the box, it asks for quarantine exemption certificate. We have 2 kids(8 years old and 4 years old).

params: { Hi Prashant! partner: "uarus31"

This is the latest problem we are facing here in USA if(!isPlusPopupShown()) 'increment': 0.5, storage: { { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }},

{ bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, 'increment': 0.05, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, 'max': 8, I do not have any questions. Infants like a 7-month-old are exempted. If they are found symptomatic despite having a negative RT-PCR test report, they will be sent for hospital isolation and COVID testing.

{ bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. 'min': 31, 'min': 8.50, type: "html5", var pbMobileLrSlots = [ I was filling out the TNePass and saw that there was a check box stating “I have quarantined before travel” or something like that. As per Tamil Nadu government’s guidelines, two weeks of home quarantine is obligatory for travelers from abroad. {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, I am travelling to Chennai via direct BA flight from London on 11th Nov with my Wife and 8 year old kid. googletag.enableServices(); googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, var pbMobileHrSlots = [

} As far as we know, you will be able to make your return travel in a week if you travel to Tamil Nadu with confirmed return flight tickets.

googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(false); Per lab, the turn around on the test result will be 2-3 day, Which means I would get my result towards Chennai’s arrival. Air India customer-care person said that this test is accepted. { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, Or is it okay to show a private test result? { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [160, 600] }}, If the Tamil typing is on, type in phonetic English and it daddy or அம ம ) to search for the meaning of the word in Agarathi (அகர த ) Tamil Dictionary. }, { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11653860' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195451', size: [300, 250] }}, "error": true, They say it is a PCR test but it’s not mentioned on my test result. }, Thank you for the detailed information.

'max': 36, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, // FIXME: (temporary) - send ad requests only if PlusPopup is not shown Thank you in advance. var pbDesktopSlots = [ I’m an Indian national on a valid work visa in US and planning to travel to Chennai from the US in the month of December and I already booked my tickets on British Airways from Miami to Chennai via London and return trip on United airlines (as I came to know through your website that Indian nationals can only travel by United or Air India back to US). Do you dream of winning your dream car- a Mercedes GLC Coupé? While 96 hours prior to departure from the port of origin is the recommended time frame for taking a RT-PCR test for exemption from institutional quarantine in New Delhi or Mumbai, 96 hours prior to arrival in Chennai is the recommended time frame for COVID testing in the country of origin . { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, NEW DELHI: India has begun lifting restrictions on the categories of people who can travel to and from countries with which it has created air bubbles.

{ bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654149' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, priceGranularity: customGranularity, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971080', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, Please be advised to carry a RT-PCR negative report to be on the safe side if possible for you. Hi Thiruppathi! { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, },{ Testing is mandatory also for individuals with history of international travel in the past 14 days or with acute respiratory infection. name: "idl_env", If they are found positive and asymptomatic, they will be taken to the COVID Care Center for Management. So you don’t need any COVID19 test to travel to Chennai. British Airways is the only airline operating direct air bubble flights to Chennai from the US via London. iasLog("exclusion label : lcp"); For reprint rights: Times Syndication Service", ‘Returnees are human capital, assets for us’. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_btmslot_mobile_flex' }}, Is this true? Airlines are required to check whether their Chennai-bound passengers have registered on the TN state portal and applied for e-pass, at the port of origin.

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, Hence, you don’t need a COVID-19 test. I am trvelling from Dubai to Chennai. iasLog("criterion : cdo_pt = entry"); "authorizationFallbackResponse": { { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, const customGranularity = { { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting('cdo_alc_pr', pl_p.split(",")); { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, A negative COVID test report is mandatory for your travel to Chennai. initAdSlotRefresher(); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, {code: 'ad_rightslot', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, googletag.cmd.push(function() { { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346698' }},

Tamil Nadu’s new guidelines for international arrivals require travelers from abroad to have a negative RT-PCR test report, and the test report will be considered for exemption from institutional quarantine only if the test is taken within 96 hours prior to the arrival. Hi! Hi Aarathi! You need to take a test either in the country of your origin/departure flight or at Chennai airport upon arrival. The Tamil units of measurement is a system of measurements that was traditionally used in ancient Tamil-speaking South India. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [320, 100] }},

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }},

Hi Divakar! bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776130', position: 'btf' }}, Air embolisms may also occur in the xylem of vascular plants, especially when suffering from water stress., … { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '541042770', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776156', position: 'atf' }}, Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. dfpSlots['rightslot2'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/rightslot2', [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]], 'ad_rightslot2').defineSizeMapping(mapping_rightslot2).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'mid').setTargeting('hp', 'right').addService(googletag.pubads()); {code: 'ad_rightslot2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_rightslot2', adUnitPath: '/2863368/rightslot2' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [120, 600], [160, 600]] } }, The new guidelines for people traveling to or transiting through Tamil Nadu take effect on September 1, 2020. There a rapid diagnostic test in USA where the results will be given in few hours. };