Carey's then-husband Tommy Mottola makes a cameo appearance as Santa Claus, bringing Carey a gift and leaving on a red sleigh. [31] With the end of the holiday season, the song broke yet another record the following week by becoming the first song to fall completely off the chart from No. ")と述べた。またクレイヴンは、「ビング・クロスビーが墓に入っているのは当然だが、1980年代の子どもたちは、マライア・キャリーの素晴らしい曲『恋人たちのクリスマス』が、この国いちの祝歌になってチャートを躍り上がるところを見ても全く驚かないだろう」(英: "Bing Crosby may well be turning in his grave, but no child of the 1980s will be surprised to see Mariah Carey's sublime All I Want For Christmas Is You bounding up the charts after being named the nation's top festive song. With more economy of expression and undoubtedly catchier lyrics, 'Want' is a sort of Hegelian dialectic of Christmastime desire, taking the conflicting notions of abundance and specificity and packaging them into an earworm for the generations. I'm all about the holiday season. 1 holiday song of the decade in the United Kingdom. 11, Hot Singles Recurrents - All I Want For Christmas Is You, No Dislodging Brown's 'Run It' From No. [46] It has since reached number 2 again for a third and fourth time; in 2018[47] and in 2019. [8][11], The song begins with a "sparking" bit of percussion "that resembles an antique music box or a whimsical snow globe. 一つだけほしいものがあるの reached a new peak of Number 7 on the US Billboard Hot 100, returned to its Number 2 peak on last year's Official Christmas Chart, Mariah Carey's Top 40 biggest singles on the Official Chart. 1, “Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Hits Another Hot 100 High, Rising to No.

"All I Want for Christmas Is You," Mariah Carey The 1994 holiday classic, which hit a No. This is all I’m asking for

ノリの良い、盛り上がるサマーソングです。歌詞の中に出てくる海の近くでケーキ食べたいっていうのは比喩ですね。好きな女性... リタ・オラから新曲"Let You Love Me"が発表されましたので、 )", "Justin Bieber Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", ARIA Singles: Justin Bieber 'Love Yourself' Stays No 1, "Canadian single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You", Certificeringer – Mariah Carey – 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Track, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Mariah Carey; 'All I Want For Christmas Is You')", "Italian single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You", RIAJ Million List – マライア・キャリー 恋人たちのクリスマス ソニーレコード 1994.10.29, "New Zealand single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You", Spanish single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You, "British single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You", "American single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You", Recording Industry Association of America, Certificeringer – Mariah Carey – 'All I want For Christmas is You' Streaming, "Spanish single certifications – Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You", PROMUSICAE: wEEKLY cHARTS from December 15, 2016, Mariah Carey hit is most popular Christmas song, Mariah Carey Brings Christmas Cheer to NYC's Beacon Theater, “Mariah Carey shows a humble side and rejects the title of ‘Queen of Christmas’”, http://www.thisisinsider.com/mariah-carey-rejects-queen-of-christmas-title-2017-11, Mariah Carey Announces Children's Book Based on All I Want for Christmas Is You: People.com, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas Is You" Song Gets Movie Treatment, All I Want For Christmas Is You Animated Film, マライア・キャリーからクリスマスプレゼント!名曲モチーフアニメ『クリスマスにほしいもの』リリース, Mariah Carey's Glam Squad Joins Her in an Epic "All I Want for Christmas Is You" Video, メイク中のマライア・キャリーが『恋人たちのクリスマス』を口ずさむと…周りのスタッフが踊り出す!?

With Mariah having arguably the biggest holiday hit of the streaming era, could her Christmas cracker be about to hit the big time? 107 tracklisting revealed, Campaign launched to save 30 live music venues under threat, Fontaines D.C. announce virtual livestream concert, Little Mix and Kylie Minogue battle for Number 1 in Ireland, Lewis Capaldi makes chart history: Albums with the most consecutive weeks in the Top 10, All-star BBC Children in Need charity single announced. 私はソリにつけられた鈴の音が鳴るのを聞く New York (CNN Business)This time of year, it's hard to go a day without hearing Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You," whether it's playing in a store, in an Uber or on your holiday playlist. All I Want For Christmas returned to the Official Singles Chart in 2018 for the 12th year in a row; occupying Number 6 on last Friday's standings, it marks the fifth time the song has entered the Top 10.

私はただあなたを自分のものにしたい 6 on the Billboard Hot Adult Contemporary and at No. "All I Want for Christmas Is You" is a Christmas song by American singer-songwriter Mariah Carey. The show is entitled All I Want For Christmas Is You, A Night of Joy & Festivity. "[17] According to Roch Parisien from AllMusic, the song contains "The Beach Boys-style harmonies, jangling bells, and a sleigh-ride pace, injecting one of the few bits of exuberant fun in this otherwise vanilla set."[18]. [8][11], Afanasieff flew back to California, where he finished the song's programming and production. The first, primary video was shot in the style of a home movie using Super-8mm film; it was directed and filmed by Carey during the Christmas season of 1993. [202] The music video for the duet featuring Bieber was filmed in Macy's department store in New York City, and features Bieber shopping with his friends whilst Carey is seen singing in the background.[201]. [63] The remix contains new vocals and is played over a harder, more urban beat that contains a sample of Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force's "Planet Rock;" it features guest vocals by Jermaine Dupri and Bow Wow. It was definitely a priority for me to write at least a few new songs, but for the most part people really want to hear the standards at Christmas time, no matter how good a new song is.

What more can I do? [4] As of 2017, the song was reported to have earned $60 million in royalties. ), Michael Bublé Meets Madison Square Garden, It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio Stasera), It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=All_I_Want_for_Christmas_Is_You&oldid=987955408, Christmas number-one single downloads in the United Kingdom, Oricon International Singles Chart number-one singles, Song recordings produced by Walter Afanasieff, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown, Articles with dead external links from May 2017, Articles with permanently dead external links, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Articles containing Japanese-language text, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for Japan, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Norway, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadianhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardbubbling100, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "All I Want for Christmas Is You" (Mariah's New Dance Mix), "All I Want for Christmas Is You" (Mariah's New Dance Mix Edit), "All I Want for Christmas Is You" (Mariah's New Dance Mix Edit Extended), "All I Want for Christmas Is You" (So So Def Remix), "Joy to the World" (Celebration Mix Edit), This page was last edited on 10 November 2020, at 06:23. そしてみんなが歌っている [3] With an estimated sales of over 16 million copies, it remains the best selling Christmas single by a female artist and one of the best-selling singles of all time. )", Spanishcharts.com – Justin Bieber with Mariah Carey – All I Want for Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!

Upon release, "All I Want for Christmas Is You" has been critically acclaimed, with The New Yorker calling it "one of the few worthy modern additions to the holiday canon. )", "Justin Bieber Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "American single certifications – Justin Bieber – All I Want for Christmas Is You", "Glee Cast Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)", "Glee Cast Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)", "Michael Buble Chart History (Canada AC)", Michael Bublé: All I Want For Christmas Is You", Lescharts.com – Michael Bublé – All I Want For Christmas Is You", Offiziellecharts.de – Michael Bublé – All I Want for Christmas Is You", "Top Singoli – Classifica settimanale WK 52", "Michael Buble Chart History (Japan Hot 100)", Dutchcharts.nl – Michael Bublé – All I Want For Christmas Is You", Swedishcharts.com – Michael Bublé – All I Want For Christmas Is You", "Michael Buble Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Michael Buble Chart History (Holiday 100)", "British single certifications – Michael Buble – All I Want for Christmas Is You", All I Want For Christmas Is You – Dave Rodgers, "All 'Love Actually' scene-stealer Olivia Olson wants for graduation is a record deal", "X Factor winner Alexandra Burke odds on for Christmas hit", "Sony Music Online Japan: Suemitsu – The Suemith", "Weekly Chart Notes: 'Glee' Cast, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars", Zebrahead - All I Want For Christmas Is You, "Gift Guide: The Best New Christmas Albums « American Songwriter", "All I Want For Christmas – Album – Various Artists", "Demi Lovato Covers 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' At 'Christmas In Washington' Concert", "Let Cee Lo Green's Muppets Christmas Video Thaw Your Cold, Cold Heart | SPIN", "Teodora Sava – All I Want for Christmas Is You (cover) – Next Star Romania", "Park Bom and Lee Hi Release Pretty But Creepy "All I Want for Christmas Is You" MV", "Epic Records Caps Banner Year With The Release Of First Holiday EP... – NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --", "Kelly Clarkson Singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is All We Have Ever Wanted for Christmas", "The MccLymonts Forever Begins Tonight tour", "Idina Menzel: It's Too Early for Christmas Music", "Exclusive: Hear Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' in 20 Different Styles", "Hear "All I Want For Christmas Is You" in Almost Every Style You Can Imagine", "Mumford And Sons Join Kylie Minogue For A Mariah Carey Christmas Cover", "Indie rockers the Darcys change face, record Mariah Carey Christmas cover", https://www.amazon.com/Warmer-Winter-Lindsey-Stirling/dp/B07574CBDK, https://www.stereogum.com/1972997/charly-bliss-all-i-want-for-christmas-is-you-mariah-carey-cover/music/, "Ingrid Michaelson on Her New Holiday Single and When It's OK to Play Christmas Music: 'I Have Pretty Strict Rules, Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane), All I Want for Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!