Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Leave feedback, Tex Perkins (real name Greg Perkins) is an iconic Australian singer-songwriter, who is widely known for fronting popular surf / roots band, The Cruel Sea, and legendary swamp / blues band, the Beasts of Bourbon. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Go directly to shout page. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends.

All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love There's nobody else and I'm feelin' good just holdin' you tight, So listen very carefully You know what I mean. "There's A Kind Of Hush". Little mama, Ooh, you're a stunner Hot little figure, Yes, you're a winner And I'm so glad to be yours, You're a class all your own And Oh, little cutie When you talk to me I swear the whole world stops You're my sweetheart And I'm so glad that you're mine Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. La la-la la-la, There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight See for Yourself: An Invitation to Tasmania, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. La-la-la-la-la la-la la-la-la "I love you forever and ever", There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight You know what I mean All over the world tonight. Born in Brisbane a…, Tex Perkins (real name Greg Perkins) is an iconic Australian singer-songwriter, who is widely known for fronting popular surf / roots band, The Cruel Sea, and legendary swamp / blues band, …, Tex Perkins (real name Greg Perkins) is an iconic Australian singer-songwriter, who is widely known for fronting popular surf / roots band, The Cruel Sea, and legendary swamp / blues band, the Beasts of Bourbon. Effortlessly shifting genres, Tex is currently touring with his band The Lady Boys to support an album covering bad (and some good bad) 80s songs. The only sound that you will hear This version is from the 1968 film 'Mrs. They're falling in love. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All over the world. Get the latest coverage and analysis on everything from the Trump presidency, Senate, House and Supreme Court. The Carpenters Lyrics. Is when I whisper in your ear And the heart's all over the world tonight, Said the heart's all over the world tonight [Verse 1] Hey! There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love You know what I mean Just the two of us and nobody else in sight There's nobody else and I'm feelin' good just holdin' you tight And nobody else in sight. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? In the United States, the song was released as the first and only single from the album on 17 April 1997,, peaking at number 64 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 23 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart. La-la la-la la-la la-la E.L.O (Electric Light Orchestra) All Over The World - YouTube ABC News is your trusted source on political news stories and videos. Tex has also been in Thug, James Baker Experience, The Butcher Shop, Salamander Jim, Tex Deadly & The Dum Dums and Tex, Don and Charlie and released solo records with his own backing bands, The Dark Horses. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? The B-side for the American release was originally released in the UK as the B-side for … A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter', as the film version was very short, I have cut and added other scenes, of the band playing, a different song,I then added the single release version of the song.Peter Noone -Vocals, Keith Hopwood-Rhythm Guitar, the late Derek 'Lek' Leckenby-Lead Guitar, Karl Green-Bass and Barry Whitman-Drums. Copyright: Writer(s): Geoff Stephens, Les Reed Lyrics Terms of Use, There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight It isn't a dream Herman's Hermits-There's A Kind Of Hush (all over the world …

All over the world you can hear the sound of lovers in love Lyrics to 'There's A Kind Of Hush All Over The World' by Hermans Hermits. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. All over the world, people just like us are falling in love You can hear the sounds of lovers in love. Listen to All Over The World Tonight from Tex Perkins's Dark Horses for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Herman's Hermits-'There's A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World Tonight)', was released in 1967, and made it to No 4 in the UK charts. Tex has also been in Th…. "The World Tonight" is a song by Paul McCartney and is the second track on his 1997 album Flaming Pie. Yeah, they're falling in love La la-la la-la la-la Closer now and you will see what I mean Just the two of us and nobody else in sight There's a kind of hush. Just the two of us.