I received a selection of natural and organic sugars from Wholesome Sweeteners to try out and their organic coconut palm sugar sounded just right for this almond joy coffee creamer recipe. Cold Stone Creamery Hot For Cookie Coffee Creamer, Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer, Coffee-Mate Salted Caramel Chocolate Coffee Creamer, Clover Valley Italian Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer, International Delight White Chocolate Mocha Creamer, Coffee-Mate Caramel Latte Powdered Creamer, So Delicious Oatmilk Creamer Snickerdoodle. There are 35 calories in 1 tbsp (15 ml) of International Delight Almond Joy Coffee Creamer. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Follow So TIPical Me's board So TIPical Me on Pinterest. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Infuse your morning coffee with the delicious taste of Almond Joy. It is a nice golden brown and has almost a caramel type of … However, since I’ve already admitted my numerous amounts of coffee each day, the creamer goes fast! By EricS52.

Is this information inaccurate or incomplete?

This creamer is both gluten- and lactose-free. I received free product samples for use in this almond joy coffee creamer recipe but all opinions expressed here are my own. ALMOND JOY .

Now that’s one … For those who take their coffee with candy bars. So good. Personalized health review for International Delight Coffee Creamer Singles Almond Joy: 30 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and … Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe. I love chocolate, almonds and coconut, so naturally I decided to make an Almond Joy Coffee Creamer! Charming Theme by The Bloggerette Studio. Ingredients: 1 Can Organic Light Coconut Milk; 1 TSP Pure Almond Extract; 1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (plus 1-2 TSP hot water to dissolve) Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. : Calorie breakdown: 36% fat, 64% carbs, 0% protein. Shop International Delight Almond Joy Liquid Coffee Creamer - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store.

One of the other decisions I made was to make my own coffee creamer, with healthy ingredients too!

The sweetener you choose for your homemade coffee creamer recipe can be anything from maple syrup or honey to plain old sugar or brown sugar. It’s a good thing I always have ingredients on hand to make my own! Once upon a time, I didn’t like coffee. Almond Joy Coffee Creamer is one of my favorites to buy! Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery You can blame my husband for my current java addiction. While I’ve been making my own creamer from time to time, I do still buy the store bought stuff.

* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. With a splash of International Delight Almond Joy Coffee Creamer, your cup of coffee becomes a cause for celebration. 1 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (plus 1-2 TSP hot water to dissolve). Everything you love about ALMOND JOY bars is here – the taste of coconut, toasted almonds and milk chocolate. Everything you love about the classic candy bar is here—the flavor of coconut, toasted almonds, and milk chocolate.

Shocking, huh?