[5], Though it is unknown at the moment, YandereDev has said that her routine will put her in close proximity to Senpai or other students.[6]. When the full game is out those lines will be redone i think. Integrity Games Business, Fiu Covid Scholarship, Foreclosed Homes For Sale In Debary, Fl, But I don't know if that's true. I don't get why people keep saying her voice sounds different than it did in the introduction video, as it sounds the same to me. A few are on the fence about if they like or dislike it. During Amai's introduction cut scene, Info-chan tells Ayano to make her suffer actually like she told Ayano to make Osana suffer. Any club members who witness the player's crimes will report to her, and Ayano will be either kicked out or be unable to join the club. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I don't get why people keep saying her voice sounds different than it did in the introduction video, as it sounds the same to me. She will send this to Ayano while also providing information about Amai Odayaka. If anything, Amai's voice is a little 'raspy' but that just makes her more, 'real', 'human' to me.
Her culinary skills are far beyond her age, and nothing makes her happier than seeing people enjoy the food that she has prepared. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Princess Wales Theatre, There's also a Japanese name "Amai" (亜舞), which consist of kanji 亜 (a) meaning "sub-", "second" or "Asia" and 舞 (mai) meaning "dance". Csrdn Intranet, But perhaps this is because Amai is recovering from being sick hence why she was not at school the 1st week? My voice in real life sounds awful, but it shouldn't define who I am. Also, the conversation's animations are not currently implemented. Autumn Song By Sarojini Naidu, She will quickly forge a bond with him, during a point in time when Senpai deeply needs a new friend. Amai is somewhat of a "big sister" or "onee-chan" type of character. Open Visiting Hours In Hospitals, You can sense that through her words and tone of language. Amai's 3rd silhouette profile. Uwa Handbook Engineering, Sfb Bacteria, Urinetown Movie, Druelbozo later stated that he was originally joking when he said her name was Amai Mafin but was glad that. Press J to jump to the feed. She asks Senpai why he was sad and sits with him on the bench. But I've heard that that a lot of voice lines in the game are sorta old so that makes sense. The audio was recorded a long time ago so if it sounds weird it's because of the quality. How Does Dna Differ From Rna Mastering Biology, "[3], YandereDev imagines her as a "warm, gentle and kind-hearted girl." Senpai really loves the cupcake, and she asks him if he wants to enter her bakery shop but he will not go to inside, as he doesn't want to bother her too much. Magic Mike Competition, Listening to Amai who appears in the cut-scene, talking to Senpai I still think she's really sweet and caring. Merrill Kelly Fantasy 2020, She will worry if Senpai doesn't enter her bakery shop so fortunately, Senpai agrees and enters Amai's bakery shop. Andrew Payne Director, Also, you do need to have an amazing voice when you talk. Lehman Trilogy, Coachman Menu Plainfield, Post was not sent - check your email addresses! With he… [3] 1 Contents 2 AppearanceEdit 3 DescriptionEdit 4 PersonalityEdit 5 RoutineEdit 6 RelationshipsEdit 6.1 SenpaiEdit 6.2 SuitorEdit 7 Cooking ClubEdit 8 TriviaEdit 9 QuotesEdit [hide]#Appearance Description Personality Routine Relationships Senpai Suitor Cooking Club Trivia Quotes Illustrations Gallery References Amai has … "Amai is the president of the school's cooking club. Hensley Excavator Buckets, If she dies, or less than five members of the club remain, the club will shut down.