I haven't been able to life the live I want to live. How did Peter Lindbergh …. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! He has earned his net worth through his career as a football player. He is playing for the team Indianapolis Colts since the beginning of his career in NFL. He celebrates the day he came into this world on September 12th. This game will not only have implications for the battle for the top spot in the division, but it will likely play a role in the seeding of the AFC playoff race down the road. After missing the 2017 season due to shoulder surgery, he came back to lead the Colts to the AFC Divisional Round against the Chiefs. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images). He is a highly educated man who did his early schooling from Frankfurt International School after which he joined Stratford High School. Having a franchise quarterback retire weeks before the season typically leads to some future contract issues. Stewart was the highest-graded Colts player in Week 9, according to PFF's metrics. His 2015 campaign ended after a lacerated kidney and partially torn abdominal muscle, as the Colts limped to an 8-8 record. … Partnered with the USA TODAY Sports Media Group  |  Powered by, Signed a 5 year $122.97 million (new money) contract with Indianapolis (IND), Indianapolis (IND) exercised a $16.155 million option for 2016, Signed a 4 year $22.1 million contract with Indianapolis (IND), Drafted by Indianapolis (IND): Round 1 (#1 overall), Hand out your own NFL midseason awards with our reader survey, NFL Power Rankings Week 9: Saints on shortlist of NFC Super Bowl contenders, Colts-Titans breakdown: It’s gritty Indy vs. flashy Nashville, for once, Holder: Darius Leonard, DeForest Buckner earn top midseason marks for Colts, NFL owners approve diversity proposal and playoff contingency plans, Dalvin Cook, Aaron Rodgers lead top performers of NFL Week 9. By using our site, you consent to our use of cookies. So the apple clearly did not fall far from the tree. He is currently playing for Indianapolis Colts and is loved a lot by people. Those three take up a salary cap hit of $47,125,000–the most in the NFL across the quarterback position, per Spotrac. He leaves behind $24.8M of dead cap split as $18.4M in 2019 & $6.4M in 2020. “I haven’t been able to life the live I want to live. Andrew Luck Salary: How Much Was Colts QB’s Contract? Andrew Luck has also been named in the Pro Bowl 4 times during his run in the NFL. He is the highest-paid player in the NFL. The Colts still have money to work with if they need to sign another free agent, but the quarterback room—both past and present—is taking up a whole lot of space on the salary cap.