Repeat 3x. As we go on, we remember All the times we had together And as our lives change, from whatever We will still be, friends forever So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money. La, la, la, la, we will still be friends forever To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. And if you got something that you need to say Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 I keep thinking times will never change Keep on thinking things will always be the same But when we leave this year we won't be coming back © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. And as our lives change, Come whatever And this is how it feels, As we go on, we remember And as our lives change, Come whatever Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round? I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye We will still be, friends forever Can we make it somehow? As we go on (Ooh) We remember (We remember) All the times we Had together And as our lives change Come whatever (Come whatever) We … And this is how it feels Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair Can we survive it out there? And this is how it feels, As we go on, we remember Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now? We would get so excited, we'd get so scared Will Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. We will still be, friends forever, So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money Repeat. Will we still remember everything we learned in school? I guess I thought that this would never end And as our lives change, Come whatever Can we make it somehow? Keep on thinking it's a time to fly And suddenly it's like we're women and men Copyright: Writer(s): Colleen Fitzpatrick, Josh Deutsch Lyrics Terms of Use, And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives But when we leave this year we won't be coming back And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives I keep thinking times will never change So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money, When we look back now, will that joke still be funny? When we look back now, will that joke still be funny? Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round? And I keep thinking of the night in June Still be trying to break every single rule And if you got something that you need to say I guess I thought that this would never end And suddenly it's like we're women and men Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down You better say it right now cause you don't have another day Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan? Will we still remember everything we learned in …