The outfit can be unlocked by finishing all the training sessions in the Animus Virtual Training Program with at least a Bronze Medal. ". Thank you for this video. Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. It's okay - I understand you weren't a member yet when this was discussed.
Step 7. I know you have to complete that and sync it to brotherhood to get 2 capes so it may give you an outfit also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASv4lT8gps. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Similarly to some other outfits, while wearing the Raiden skin, the dagger is sheathed in a different position, overlapping the sword. You have no idea how much I wanted to play Ezio without all that ridiculous armor. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Go to unlock the armor of Romulus. It was lost during the Siege of Monteriggioni and given to Rodrigo Borgia's youngest son, Jofré B… Yes. Ezio wearing the Raiden outfit. I wish someday we can get the answer. Also, when it is drawn, it will travel down the length of Ezio's leg, then appear in his hand. Our policy at The Hidden Blade is to not request or campaign for your own articles to be front-paged. Step 2. Glad I could help out. I will keep in mind about this policy. Complete all the lairs of Romulus (Any%). When you remove all the armor, you will see the armor of Romulus still there, because you did not really take it away. Finally, after a long time of testing, I found this method by my self. Step 3.

(Don't forget to backup your saves before you trying this method.)

Step 6. Thank you stab, for help. It is 1715. Also, I moved "backup your saves" from step 8 to step 0 as that's when someone should do it. Neither are present in the game itself, however. While the outfit alters Ezio Auditore da Firenze's body, his hair and facial features remain unchanged. I've beaten AC: Brotherhood 100%, feathers, treasures, flags, and cashed in my Uplay points, and i've still got a locked outfit? Thanks for the effort! What's the other outfit, and how do i unlock it??

I changed the main title to make it easier for them to find it. Now Machiavelli Niccolo want you to follow him, ignore him, just exit the replay. The American Colonies, 1775. For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "unlock outfits?

By the way, I think definitely there are other ways to remove all the armor, because I've got one of saves from Internet, its content is clearly not the same as. After Ezio wearing the new armor, pressing the PAUSE button when the cutscene switching to white screen. In that saves has been remove all armor, but his health bar is full, and the armor of Romulus has been placed in the Isola Tiberina.
You can refer to the timing from my video. The image of the outfit in the menu shows Ezio holding Raiden's High Frequency Blade and its sheath. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearles... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad.

I'm not entirely sure so I may be the wrong person to answer this question but have you done the project legacy thing on FaceBook? Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. yeah the last outfit you're talking about is the helmschmied drachen armor, you could have gotten the download code if you pre-ordered the game, if you want to get it any other way: that's not possible yet, but i think they will make it available with other DLC in the future. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood How To Remove Armor - YouTube The method of unlocking the skin is a reference to Raiden's personal history, as he excelled in virtual training missions. You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! If you see something you like in the forums, feel free to add a comment like "This should be on the front page.". Yeah, I saw many gamers on various forums been looking for a viable way to remove the shoulder. Now "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" is in the title and URL to help Google/Bing recognize this as an ACB article. Firstly, I need you to test whether it is viable on PS3 or Xbox 360, because I only do it on my PC. This is a great relief. I have, Auditore cape, Borgia cape, noble clothes, Altair armor, Altair, Ridain, and Desmond. Let's rock, baby!". The Auditore Cape is unlocked by completely rebuilding the city of Rome. This will happen even if no sword is equipped. Step 5. Yes. Now "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" is in the title and URL to help Google/Bing recognize this as an ACB article. I know there are so many gamers all over the world that they really want to know this, so this is my first time self-suggestion front-page. But, here are a few problems I need your help guys. "Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Talk with Machiavelli Niccolo and accept the mission, you can skip the cutscene. Step 4. Exit the menu and return to Rome, it's done!

The Raiden Skin is one of the unlockable Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood outfits, and is a tribute to the Metal Gear series' Cyborg Ninja character Raiden. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Raiden_Skin?oldid=814422. A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. Step 1.