As a joke I'm tempted to say: "Common sense kicked in.". Because Altair thought "Black is Badass". Assassin's Creed II Game Guide by gamepressure.com. It just makes no sense. tghm1801:I could've sworn in the first game it was white...Any explanations? Altair made tha armour after the events of the first AC, using secrets of the Apple.You can't change the looks because, it just looks sexy. the white thingy was it's cloth only. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Assassin Tombs. While other ... Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary ment... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. It was armor he made after the events of the first game. Spoiler: Click to ViewPHA+PGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHA6Ly9pbWFnZXMzLndpa2lhLm5vY29va2llLm5ldC9hc3Nhc3NpbnNjcmVlZC9pbWFnZXMvZS9lMi9BbF9tdWFsaW0uanBnIiBhbHQ9ImltYWdlIi8+PC9wPg==. I concede that it makes sense from a story standpoint, but from a gameplay standard, it's stupid. If you asked a Samurai to dye his family's charished armor that has been passed down for generations, he'd probably slice your head off. I seen somewhere that you can get it, and I just got the armor, but no sword, where do I get it? Well, think of it from a D&D standpoint. Well as far as I know you cant get Altair's robes.I don't want to spoil anything about the story for you just in case you are not at that point in the game.The only thing that I am sure that you can aquire that belonged to Altair is his armor.You might have seen a video of a player at that certain point in the game.Hope this helps. Altair Pauldrons. Granted either would have been conspicuous in broad daylight. *sniff*goodbye. I mean, I know the class was in the Complete Warrior, I even made a couple, but the two things don't attach in my mind in such a way that that didn't seem odd. That pissed me off. It went clear over my head originally. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. But, I have Altair's armor without using all 6 … Maybe a unlockable content you get? View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Dec 2009 Posts 1. It's armor he made after the events from the first game using the secrets he learned from the "Apple". But I've never played the game. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? If you remember, they have black robes, so Altair's Robes were black as well. To unlock the “Armor of Altair” set in the Sanctuary inside the Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, you must collect six seals from the tombs of assassins long past. After the events of AC1, Altair became the Assassin master. Thread: Assassins Creed 2 Altair Armor help? Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Assassin3200. ... Altair Armor. And you can custom colour the armours... Altair's Armour is the best in the game, and it is always black and the parts of it can't be worn separately. Complete the six Assassin's Tombs, then place the seals you obatin within them in the locks in the basement of your villa, this unlocks the armor, the sword is available for sale at your VILLA BLACKSMITH ONLY for about 40k depending on upgrades. Even if I could dye it, theo only colors I'd want to see it in is Assassin White (For about three seconds) and Crimson. Well, think of it from a D&D standpoint. It is 1715. 12-25-2009 #1. Unfortunately I liked customizing my cloak. Oh. imaloony:After the events of AC1, Altair became the Assassin master. Dying your clothes is a consistent part of the game, and then for no really good reason you can't do it with the best armor. it was armor he created using knowledge from the apple of eden, why he decided to design it so it wouldn't make you stand out like a sore thumb in Italy I'll never know. and that didn't really answer my concern. PHA+PGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHA6Ly9pbWFnZXMzLndpa2lhLm5vY29va2llLm5ldC9hc3Nhc3NpbnNjcmVlZC9pbWFnZXMvZS9lMi9BbF9tdWFsaW0uanBnIiBhbHQ9ImltYWdlIi8+PC9wPg==. You can buy it from your home base blacksmith vendor after unlocking the armor. Hmm, I must've missed that little tidbit of information. You mean the armour you get from the vault thing! Assassin's Creed II Guide. And you can custom colour the armours... Edit: Oh! yes it is, through the Ubisoft free stuff internet site... Altair's master wore black didn't he? I could've sworn in the first game it was white...Any explanations? in my view, "Altair's Armor" is the brown leather stuff, so with 400 or 500 years it sure must have blackened. I think it should've thrown that in your face so that you actually figured out why.