I tried going without the mini map, but it got tiring going to and from the map. Speaking to PlayStation Blog , Guesdon discussed a brand new feature called the “desert overheat system.” While he didn’t share specifics, we know dehydration will play a key role in how everything functions. Players won’t be forced to drink water per se, but the longer time they spend away from the city, the more likely it is that their reality will become distorted. Last Edited: 17 Jun 2017 3:44 am. It’s just one facet of what Guesdon calls “seamless open-world” mechanics that allow assassins to “run rampant” through the environment between city and countryside with no loading screens whatsoever. Press J to jump to the feed. Copyright © 1997-2020 Webedia. Unless rooftop guards get in my way or I miss a jump and I totally need to reorient myself. Because of the quality in the world, because of … I like the compass because it helps me tell the time of day/night in unfamiliar regions. All rights reserved. Somehow I lost it. And if I'm feeling really ambitious, I can usually pre-plan my roof scaling route from my current spot to the intended objective and get there as I planned. Only thing is that on occasion, I will run into a restricted area without even realizing. I beat the original this summer and am about 20 hrs deep into II at the moment. Also, I always end up miss tagging a guard with Senu. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. It's kind of crap that unlike AC1, pulling up the main map doesn't show you which way Ezio is facing. Tous droits réservés. I started playing and maybe have three hours into the game. © Valve Corporation. Observation Review: The True Terror Of Deep Space, A Plague Tale: Innocence Review - The Ties That Bind And Shape Us, Rise of Industry Review: Industrialization At Its Finest. Because of the quality in the world, because of the extreme talent that is put in that world, we really wanted players to look at the world around them. Assassin's Tombs Walkthroughs. Tried replaying the game from the start with downloads already there, and first time I … I could of swore there was a mini map or something on the hud. Has anyone tried playing with the HUD off? Could you perhaps send a link? Has anyone tried playing with the HUD off? What do you guys think about mini maps? This means smaller crowds lining the streets, but it makes each interaction more meaningful. Though I still enjoy playing without the minimap, only putting it on for time sensitive missions with multiple objects. Assassin’s Creed Origins doesn’t feature a mini-map, and Ubisoft says that enhances the player’s immersion. I actually pay attention to my surroundings and the evirpnment now, rather than just constantly watching the map and ignoring the world. I love the idea and the execution. Hallucinations will also make desert environments feel more real. There’s no need for one when u can simply press a button n see the WHOLE MAP. That’s really my fault for not paying attention though. The map has fogged and pixellated. Somehow I lost it. Build: 4 Answers : How do I solve "the Truth" puzzle 18? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I had just been using Senu to look for the next thing I want to do and getting sidetracked along the way. Oct 28, 2017 @ 5:14pm Mini map I could of swore there was a mini map or something on the hud. I see icons e.g Tailor but the map won't unpixelate so makes navigation impossible. Vivez un récit épique au cœur du pouvoir et de la corruption, peaufinez vos talents d'Assassin et exploitez des armes et appareils conçus par le légendaire Léonard de Vinci en personne dans cette suite haletante et mouvementée. Topic Archived; Need More Help? I definitely spent a lot of my in game time transitioning from game to map and map to game that I could have used running had I had a mini map. Prepare for Diablo 3 Season 22 which starts November 20. I will say, if there's no minimap in future games I won't really give a damn, the compass works just as well to be honest. What has been your experience? outcast Oct 28, 2017 @ 5:20pm No … AC1 is manageable because I'm sure most of you know that the HUD was added last, and so a lot of the game was designed in a way where it can be played without it. Leo has a video on this very topic, actually. Will that make the game feel different? So long as I keep in mind what landmarks there are nearby or even in the distance, I can usually take stock of my direction. I always looked at the world and used mini map as help only. This is why we decided to move from the mini-map to a compass. But I've worked my way around it by paying attention to the shape of the building blocks and then trying to see the roof shapes that match where I think I am and where I want to go. Yeah same. TBH, I prefer having no mini map and just a compass and senu to scout ahead for things, instead of constantly darting your eyes at the bottom left/right corner of your screen. Ya I just wish that eagle pulse highlighted enemies like senu does. Last time I played AC2 was in 2009 and I completely forgot everything. Anyways, has anyone else tried playing the earlier games without the HUD on? 2 years ago. “You will experience a bit of hallucination,” Guesdon teased, “that will make things appear, so it’s always interesting to go there.” What’s most intriguing about this concept is what these visions might offer. That seems to have disrupted the Venice map. As for mini map ,when I play GTA 5 it's annoying to look at the bottom for mini map. Tell us in the comments section! AC1 is manageable because I'm sure most of you know that the HUD was added last, and so a lot of the game can be played without it. Assassin's Creed is an action-adventure stealth video game franchise published by Ubisoft and developed mainly by its studio Ubisoft Montreal using the game engine Anvil and its more advanced derivatives. You now actually look at the world. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Are you glad Assassin’s Creed Origins has a minimized HUD? Assassin’s Creed games have largely been defined by icons on a mini-map, but 2017’s Assassin’s Creed Origins mixes up that formula with a brand new HUD system. In Assassins creed 3 it is so hard for me to find people when I have to press back all the time. Read our full impressions of the game from the E3 2017 show floor. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. The one with the Brains? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I'll circle a camp over and over, think I tagged them all, go from cover, and be seen. Beyond needling to keep Link cool in The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild, we haven’t seen something like this implemented before. Assassin's Creed 2 map of Venice won't unfog, Assassin's Creed 2 map of Venice won't unfog | Forums. We dont need those any ways. It's just guesswork finding the invisible line where the compass turns red now. In a recent interview with Game Informer , Ubisoft creative director Jean Guesdon explained his team’s decision. I was wondering how do I get that map to display. Don't miss it at all, would like to turn of all HUD elements except the indication that my adrenalin is full as well as health indicator when in combat. Side Quest: 4 Answers: Glyph help please? Personally, all the HUD I want is a minimap in the corner, with the health bar wrapped around it like AC3/Syndicate, and the ability to hide it with the press of a button like Unity. I have show all for hud selected. I've tried doing this with every AC except Syndicate, and goddamn it makes the experience SO much better (considering you've replayed the game a few times and can handle yourself). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Voilà j'ai plus rien à mon écran je vois juste mon perso... pause > option > option de jeu > hud > elever. Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. Cette immense ville portuaire fait office de terrain de jeu pour l’audacieux Ichiban Kasuga, protagoniste de cet épisode pas tout à fait comme les autres…. I prefer neither but I hate compass more because it covers up the top side of screen.A custom way point is enough. Assassin’s Creed Origins comes to Xbox One, PS4 and PC on Oct. 27. All I have is the top bar for direction and the exp bar in the upper right. I have put 65 hours in and hadn't noticed until now. In addition to removing the classic HUD, 2017’s title also features new RPG elements and possible narrative distance from past installments . Disponible à l’achat ou en téléchargement sur : Les dieux seront bientôt parmi vous avec la Wootbox du mois de Novembre ! There is no such thing as minimap in Assassin's creed 1 it only shows icons. Whispers Of A Machine Review: An Exercise In Subtlety, With... World War Z Review: Great Potential Tainted By Mediocre Online... Far Cry New Dawn Review: Smart Gameplay Makes Up For Lacking Story, Amazon Prime Day 2020: Five Movie Collection Deals To Save Big, JoBlo Partners With Rock Steady To Bring Arcade Dreams To Life, 6 of The Best Sonic The Hedgehog Collectibles Every Fan Must Own, Marvel United Kickstarter Campaign Now Live From CMON And Spin Master, 5 Home Decor Items To Make Your House A Marvel Paradise. Press J to jump to the feed. The concept was something that Guesdon’s fellows touched on in Black Flag, but it’s been more fully realized today due to advances in procedural generation technology. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. Assassin's Creed II; The number besides the mini map? Will every single sight in the distance be a mere taunt of wealth ahead, or might hallucinations actually offer an advantage in rare circumstances? Que faire ? Other people have a small map at the bottom of their screen, but I don't. Niunit. In that sense, it will be interesting to see how Assassin’s Creed Origins is made better or worse as a result. Black Friday deals for GameStop have been announced. The compass that devs are moving toward is nice, but I've already got my fill from it from all my hours playing Fallout. Doozer Blake. See some of the things coming to Fallout 76 with the Steel Dawn update. Yeah I don’t really mind not having one. asked Jan 11 '14 at … In a recent interview with Game Informer , Ubisoft creative director Jean Guesdon explained his team’s decision. I just wanted to see what y'all think about the fact that there was no Mini map in origins. Top Contributors: Andreweisen, Gigaset, Vampire Horde + more. He say something along the line of "Better be careful here" as soon as you walk/ride/swim (or even dive, however that is possible) into or on the edge of a restricted area. Personnage inédit, nouveau décor, combats au tour par tour… Avec Yakuza : Like a Dragon, la saga mythique de Sega fait peau neuve pour une nouvelle aventure extraordinaire à Yokohama. A: RADAR IS NOT MOVING IN ASSASSIN'S CREED 1 I'M EXPLAINING THIS AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND ME. Each has benefits and downsides. I'll take either or. Am I missing anything else on my hud. I understand a mini map is kind of easy mode, but at least I'll know where the enemies actually are. Guides and Walkthroughs 7 Guides / Maps. At this point, it's more of an obstruction than anything else. Voilà j'ai plus rien à mon écran je vois juste mon perso... aucune mini map rien.... je vois même pas ma vie... une solution ?