Unable to use PC Xbox controller It's connected, the option is there, but when selected it still doesn't let me use it. The left trigger toggles target lock, and the right trigger is the high/low profile modifier. What happens with the wireless one? perfect fix, i used this on the uplay version with an xbox 1 wireless elite controller. @KHShadowrunner - Thanks for the heads up on the controller support & Big Picture. will it regognize an xbox one s controller? Alle Marken sind Eigentum ihrer jeweiligen Besitzer in den USA und anderen Ländern. Works fine in Skyrim. Ich habe auch den Xbox 360 Controller und Assassin's Creed 2. Hello all, I'm playing ACII on PC and unfortunately it doesn't map the buttons correctly on the 360 controller. I tried various settings in steam for the controller and the game decided on the controller xbox one. I try to use my xbox wireless controller with AC II but it never works.I play AC2 on PC with a wired Xbox controller, no problems. I'll try again tomorrow, have to go babysite for my parents tonight =/, mine used to work, then i uninstalled and reinstalled and now it won't. Wer vorab schon die Finger trainieren will, um schnell die richtigen Tasten zu erwischen, für den haben wir hier die Tastaturbelegung. Not sure why. Can only use the right analog stick. googled it and no answers. I have a wired controller, it works flawlessly with everything, Mac or PC, any game, Steam, everything is fine. What content does the PC Director's Cut add that the console versions don't have? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Details im Privacy Center und in der Liste unserer Partner. 24. The purpose of this guide is to help out those of us who would like to use a controller for Assassin's Creed II but think that the defualt configuartion is unbearable. Download these files and put them in the AC2 directory. What kind of controller are you using? I think it's a little shitty of Ubisoft to put a controller button in the options menu that does nothing. The triggers don't use pressure sensitivity, that's correct. Assassins Creed Unity PC Xbox 360 Controller Support Hello, I would like to know if the new Assassin's Creed game (Unity) will support XBOX 360 controller on PC since it's available only for nextgen consoles. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Assassin's Creed II. Why can't I map triggers. ". It's super easy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.overclock.net/t/1303581/guide-how-to-play-assassins-creed-1-2-wiith-a-wireless-360-controller-mapped-correctly-works-with-some-other-ubi-games-too, http://www.mediafire.com/?gsatwvxkvtl2iei. Anidees AI-05S King Mod - BeQuiet Dark Power Pro 11 750W - ASUS ROG MAXiMUS XII Hero - Intel Core i9 10900k -. Blockiert ein Browser-Add-on Third-Party-Scripte? You are my savior. Ich habe auch den Xbox 360 Controller und Assassin's Creed 2. Odd? Yeah...You need this fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?gsatwvxkvtl2iei. Unable to use PC Xbox controller It's connected, the option is there, but when selected it still doesn't let me use it. Thanks for this mate, worked for me too :) wish I knew about it for AC1. please help. Finally. Ich habs hinbekommen, hab noch nen Download gefunden, damit klappt es wunderbar. Opened a Steam account to nab it at such a low price but wasn't able to figure it out. What is the best controls configuration setup to play the game for PC? i put the xniput file into the game folder and nothing. Anyone know how to play this game with a controller? wird das nicht von sich aus erkannt? Is it possible to use a gamepad for Assassin's Creed on PC? About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features I tried the other fixes but they didn't work. Press J to jump to the feed. © Valve Corporation. Share this post. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Xbox contoller fix for Assassin's Creed II. At first, i changed the controller configuration to "Gamepad" in Steam itself (so that the right stick isn't recognized as a mouse input). JavaScript ist deaktiviert. On my computer, I was able to map the buttons on the same screen that the keys can be mapped. Dieser Dialog konnte nicht vollständig geladen werden, eine Zustimmung gilt daher nur vorläufig. I was thinking of replacing my wired controller with a wireless one so I could play games on the TV like with a regular Xbox without the Xbox price, but if it's gonna get glitchy, forget it. Please see the. \steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Launch "x360ce" as an Admin (right click), it will prompt you to create the "xinput1_3.dll" file, create it, once the UI has loaded, plug your controller in, it should automatically detect your controller and apply the correct settings, click next, click finish, check the buttons are mapped correctly, click save, close the program. Oct 24, 2012 @ 2:26am Mine works but all the buttons are ♥♥♥♥♥♥ up, such as the run button is Start button on controller...and everythings are ♥♥♥♥, and i try to change the settings but it doesnt allow me to The analog sticks do, however. Difference between AC, AC director's Cut and AC Exclusive? I think it's a little shitty of Ubisoft to put a controller button in the options menu that does nothing. sprich, das man da gar nichts einstellen braucht? Wish I'd read these comments before wasting my money on ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Nothing worked until I did what you suggested. It is only visible to you. Ein Widerruf ist möglich in der Datenschutzerklärung. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). It works for me. Glücklicherweise haben die Entwickler die Steuerung gut umgesetzt, wodurch der Spielspaß nicht getrübt wird. If not will anyone be kind enough to at least tell me what button "high profile" is mapped to. Thanks Myra Reply . Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Complete Controls Guide for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X Learn all of the PC and console controls for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and conquer the land like a true Viking. [edit: fix is a few posts down] So because this is another horrible PC port of a console game, I cannot get the game to correctly map my controls. They are supposed to allow wifi 360 controllers to work, but they also let my afterglow work just fine. < > Showing 1-15 of 15 comments . I'll download the latest, pretty sure I have it. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. You need to download a zip file in this page, unrar and paste de tow files .ini and .dll in your game folder, then the xbox 360 option appears in the game menu. Hello all, I'm playing ACII on PC and unfortunately it doesn't map the buttons correctly on the 360 controller. Besuche ComputerBase wie gewohnt mit Werbung und Tracking. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. For anyone having difficulty with the trigger buttons acting as Z Axis rather than allowing you to set them as high profile/lock target... Jakrobish.