Loading... Close. Can't skip credits: Assassin's Creed 3 Please enough with forced credits. Will the remake of Resident Evil 4 reuse assets from Resident Evil Village? Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Can you skip cutscenes on assassins creed? What do you think of the answers? ". You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Watch Queue Queue. Favorite Answer. For Assassin's Creed: Revelations on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "is it possible to skip cutscenes? Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Nope. QUESTION: Am I able to skip Cutscenes in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? From the pause menu choose Skip Cinematic. ". What are some of the cheat codes you can use and what do they do? IDK Netflix costs the same and so do other services! ". Overall the game was good, but I found myself just getting it done. For Assassin's Creed: Revelations on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "is it possible to skip cutscenes? I've finished the game, and I don't want to watch them again. Answer Save. Nope. 4 1. joebisatt. How important or necessary for my 18yr old to get MenB and MenACWY vaccines? We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Update: I've finished the game, and I don't want to watch them again. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Syndicate > General Discussions > Topic Details. There is no way to skip cut scenes, although some of the cut scenes can be very entertaining, it is annoying that Ubisoft wont let us skip em if we choose. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. But they are good cutscenes. Are MMORPGs really worth the monthly fees? Favourite answer. But they … For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is it not possible to skip cutscenes? Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. . ". But they … To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. I had to force exit the game since they would drag on far too long. For Assassin's Creed on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Can you skip cutscenes in this game? The Rarest Pepe. I know loads of people that got it and none of them liked it. Thanks for your feedback. ". This video is unavailable. Go to \videos\your locale …