- I am currently on the 5th memory block. The knight said. This one need not die." ", "Don't worry Nora, I'm sure you and Altaïr will get your chance." Then finally, it went silent. The Weiss-compared-assassin asked. Altaïr continues his way up towards the courtyard then reaches the main entrance of the Assassin fortress, where he made his way inside. He walks up to courtyard to head back to the library only to be called by Rauf. He's going to kill Ice King?!" Destroy these invaders. The three assassins looked ahead, and they saw a large golden chest with drawings and unique symbols on top of the chest looked like a golden trophy. - Just wondering how many I have left to finish the video game. The team thinks back about the sad saying the Master said and why he would say such a thing. A/N: Boy that was long. In the game, they are the sworn enemies of the Assassins.'. Ren said. The assassin explained. How can you laugh at that?" Team JNPR could only watch in horror as what has happened. I know." You've returned!" 'Ice King'!" RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Assassin's Creed is owned by Ubisoft. In Earth's original history the Knights Templar are a religious, military order established in 1118 to protect pilgrims and the Holy Sepulchre. The Master says to Altaïr as his voice begins to do slowly build with rage and disappointment. Malik whispers loud enough for them to hear then points at Altaïr with rage as he yells at him. There he sees other hooded Assassins training with their swords, Hidden Blades and CQC (Close Quarter Combat). Fall back!" "He was innocent!" Masyaf, Assassin territory He ordered the Assassin with a firm and determined voice before he turned to Altaïr with a stern voice. Al Mualim questioned Altaïr firm voice. "I am not a traitor." "Anything could happen out in the field, but I must admit that it was poorly planned." "Wow, I guess a group of Assassin's can even have their sense of code." Rauf answers his question, seemingly forgetting his own. We are under attack! "Blood." "An excellent kill." We are not abandoning any of are works, thank you for understanding, and please be patient. "Altaïr, come. "I want this through this gate before sunrise!" "Yeah! There must be another way. The Master walks moves away from his study table then walks closer to Altaïr. "Agreed." Oh, my leg! Awesome kill!" Jaune said to his partner. Trump's ex-adviser on election claims: 'Put up or shut up', Fox News host shuts down Graham's money plea, Experts issue sober warning about COVID-19 vaccine, New 'Bachelorette' suitor tests positive for coronavirus, La Russa during DUI: 'Do you see my ring? Tell me of your mission." If you are so familiar with this tenet, then why did you kill the old man inside the Temple?" "Treasure?" Nora chirped. In the Seventh and Final Chapter you will be limited to Masyaf and unable to travel to any of the other Cities so anything you have to go back for, I would suggest selecting the Sixth Chapter for (Unless, and I have not tested, you have all your Powers in previous chapters as well). 1 … The author would like to thank you for your continued support. He waits for you in the library." Pyrrha pointed out as she begins to worry, hoping that they both had made it out. First and foremost: Stay your blade–". Let's break some legs!" "Uh Oh… This is not going to end well…" Jaune murmurs remembering how Altaïr failed his mission along with the fate of his companions. Nora chuckled, along with others. The young pancake-lover cheered for Altaïr threat. Jaune said with a hint of excitement. So, I get what you're saying, my man!'. "Doesn't that trophy look like the objective we need to reach?". There, he was intercepted by Rauf. That's it?!" Jaune pointed out as when he noticed the reinforcements sent in Masyaf. Altaïr began to do defend himself as he explains. Pyrrha echoed at the words she heard. "So those two are brothers." This is the tutorial level that introduces you to the basics of movement and combat. Abbas spat at Altaïr as he continues to lean back at the wall. Nora pointed out. Pyrrha was shocked at something anyone wouldn't have expected. July 1191 "Cool! "Follow me, and do so without hesitation.". Afterward, the doctor will have a word with you. Al Mualim snapped at Altaïr. Go to God!" "Wait! The Team once again gasp this time, seeing that Malik has successfully obtained the treasure.