Melden Sie sich an, um ein Support-Ticket zu erstellen. ChrissTheHorsie. Thanks! I seem to have fixed it before trying Ridygo's suggestion.

some CPUS with AVX support are performing TERRIBLE. © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment.

Same here.

Benchmarks says no problem, but the worst drop i have had ingame was 8FPS.

Bitte erweitern Sie Ihre Suche.

Melden Sie sich an, um Ihr Konto und Ihre Support-Anfragen zu verwalten.

All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Origins > General Discussions > Topic Details. Du möchtest eine Support-Anfrage erstellen? Assassin's Creed Origins. I had sponteneous drops from 60 FPS to 5-15 every few minutes, even in cutscenes. Beschreibe Dein Anliegen einfach in einer E-Mail oder starte einen Live Chat mit einem unserer Experten!

I checked the potential fix posted by Ridygo, but my power setting was already at what he suggested. I already turned some options like character textures back to high and its still stable.

Not a single drop afer disabling "fast startup". Problems solved. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is a huge game and it is very beautiful indeed. You can set the baseline framerate by using the Adaptive Quality setting. Schreibe deine eigene epische Odyssee und werde zur lebenden Legende Spartas in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey, einem inspirierenden Abenteuer, indem du dein eigenes Schicksal schmiedest und deinen eigenen Weg finden musst in einer Welt, die am Abgrund steht.

Having that said, this is a very CPU intensive game and you will need a decent CPU in order to run the game at 60 FPS. Everything else is on high/ultra and 2440x1440, i7-3770 and a 1070. Um mehr Ergebnisse für FAQs einsehen zu können, erweitern Sie bitte Ihre Suche.

Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.gamepur.com/guide/29908-assassins-creed-odyssey-pc-error-fixes.html, Popular Nier: Automata PC Mod Includes A Piracy Check, Sparking Meltdown, https://github.com/Kaldaien/SpecialK/releases/tag/sk_odyssey.

Es tut uns leid, dass Ihnen nicht weitergeholfen wurde. Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. they never should have used AVX. © Valve Corporation. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Bei der Bearbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Fehler auf getreten. Quest - silver island - call to arms - bug. The problem is that AVX that they use on the CPU to draw some of the graphics. I used r7 1700x + 980 still can handle ultra setting at 1080p xD. Die gewünschte Basis- Framerate kannst du unter der Option Adaptive Qualität anpassen.

This will help ensure a consistent FPS. Feb 15, 2018 @ 5:12am ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR STABLE FPS FOR AC ORIGINS *****INTRO***** Before i start this, i want to apologize for my not so decent english, i am from Latvia. Welche Inhalte fügt der Season-Pass dem Spiel hinzu? So erhältst du eine konstante Framerate. I found that lowering shadows to medium, setting FPS limit to 60, then changing AA to adaptive let me keep a pretty stable 60 fps.

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey uses a Dynamic Resolution rendering technology that adjust the resolution on the fly to ensure a framerate as close as possible to the targeted one. What i did is put everything on medium, turn the FPS max in display options on 45 and that gave me a stable 45-ish FPS. Für Ihre Suche gab es keine Ergebnisse. I tried everything and this fixed it. Can you confirm if the information provided by Ridygo has helped?

I have ben playing this game for 4 days … Was ist Hephaistos’ Werkstatt und wo kann ich sie finden? You'll find this setting under the Graphics tab. I now played around with fog, clouds...even turned environment and character details to ultra...still stable. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey benutzt eine Dynamische Auflösungs-Technologie, welche die Auflösung ständig anpasst, um immer eine Framerate anbieten zu können, die in der Nähe des Zielwerts liegt. After the latest patch my FPS drops a lot yet again (on medium). Thanks so much, I found the reason why PC drops fps seriously, just come to setting then change "resolution modifier" from 200% to 100% and wala. Whenever I close the game, my brightness/contrast seems to have changed automatically. All Rights Reserved.

Was ist in meiner Edition von Assassin's Creed: Odyssey enthalten?
It seems there is one or more graphic option(s) that seems to cause the problem. All rights reserved.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey FPS Drop So i picked up Assassin's Creed Odyssey again, i really wanna finish it before Valhalla (I'm on Messera trying to find Swordfish ATM) But I'm furious about the FPS drops/stutter i have: I have put all settings to medium/low, i have capped my FPS at 60, verified all files through Ubisoft, my CPU temp is at 55 celsius and my GPU is at 70.

Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut. The solution by Ridygo worked for me.