I have 2 1080TI but it does not support SLI so only one is used. You can tell which one is ACO save folder by the folder date modified , save a game and it should be the most recent . Saved Games 1 files New files added on: 22 January 2020 . If I could wish for a mod it would be a magnum 45 that lets you breathe underwater and kills bears and biggie monsters with a single shot. Касандре и правда так сложно тело подобрать, оставив голову к примеру? The war is BS, so is the armor, and the sex is mostly a kiss and a pretty sunset. [Mod] Posted about 1 year ago; 274 downloads; This Assassin's Creed: Odyssey mod changes the DiffuseMaps, NormalMaps, WrinkleMaps and BodyPaintMask (to remove dirt, shared texture) of Alexios, making him look younger. And now that you've probably played and moved on, can you offer any advice? You must log in or register to reply here. Last Update: 25 May 2019. Mods: 114, Files: 712. Nud моды для Soul Calibur 6  и RE2 мы уже в россии увидели в первые дни. I think I would rather play Alexios if she's going to look like that. Gender Swap at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community. By A.M.R. до силиконовой долины еще 1000 лет, Ну не знаю как вам немецкий лучше, хоть я  его в школе и изучал)) но на мой взгляд древние греки с вами не согласятся))). I'm starting to believe Resorep is not getting evrything. JavaScript is disabled. Gold stays the same, and can't craft because not enough stuff. Assassin's Creed Odyssey 0 files ... 18 June 2020 . Author: … that is already possible, but if you studied German at school, then you would know, that the old German language is already 6000 years old. On 4K, Extra Ultra I get between 30 and 50 FPS. Seems that they used explicitly foreign voice actors for the lore. You always sprint. Fight'N Rage Nude Mod. Author: … Muscular Kassandra at Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nexus - Mods and Community. Not yet tried the male one. Assassin's Creed Odyssey mod categories. Greek words are pronounced perfectly. 2) Kassandra's top doesn't  look right - it's not even like her boobs are squashed, it's like she's male. Here's a look at 10 that make the game even better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QjnLKXErBg. Add to Wish List ... Assassins Creed Odyssey Helix Credits Small Pack Xbox One. Player Customizations. Thank you. No character customization. This Assassin's Creed Odyssey mod is an update to the original Wonder Woman… Not a single working extractor is found for meshes. это уже возможно, но если вы изучали немецкий язык в школе, то вы бы знали, что старому немецкому языку уже 6000 лет. ... Guild Wars (18) Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 (1) Guitar Hero 3 (1) Half Life 2 (11) Hearthstone (1) Hellgate london (1) Heroes of Newerth (1) Hitman 4 … Thx, but I cannot seem to find the savegame under the location you mentioned, Nope, that "5092" Folder is not existing. From what I've tested (and heard about other modders) you can't make evrything transparent, you need to use a texture that already has it. А Касандра до сих пор с мужским телом ходит). too cluttered on the small islands, lions, bears, wild boars and lynxes attack the village \ city population!