Specifically the "Raise the Black Flag" mission. I've seen many ppl say they don't have a uplay.txt. Downloading TV Shows and Movies on Netflix, Android Wear: Google’s Wearables Platform Is Here, 9 Famous Tech Mascots and Their Colorful Backstories, Official ‘Batman: Arkham Knight’ Trailer Reveals Driveable Batmobile. I am currently unable to finish it because it always crashes during a battle or during boarding.

You need a DX11 capable GPU to play PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Not Required. I would verify cache integrity and install uplay manually.

I turned off any overclock on my CPU/GPU. I don't have a uplay.txt to set to read only. Reinstalling the game didn't help, but somehow reinstalling Uplay along with the game did. I have been playing on PC and I have not had a single problem yet. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

I have a 280x and an AMD 8350, although in the Cities, I am getting ~30 fps and I occasionally drop down to 24, I am not even on max settings! What are the system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey?
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. I don't have a uplay.txt to set to read only. Check that. I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting tons of crashes on the open ocean.

D3DCompiler_43.dll is missing for Assassin`s Creed IV Black Flag - Fix this > Fix crash to desktop for game: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - not available. Log in. ".

I don't have a uplay.txt to set to read only.

For Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut Edition on the PC, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Why Does my Computer crash in intro please help me? After doing this, the game will start up to the main menu. For Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Crash on launch, any ideas? I don't have it, either, for some reason. I disabled cloud saves. - If you cannot start the game but encounter different symptoms, please take a look at this FAQ. A lot of the time when I start getting shitty performance, something on Steam/Uplay/Origin starts randomly updating or something. I've tried everything. Press J to jump to the feed. I think OP meant that they don't have the file in the first place. Support SLee & Topher and earn rewards using Ebates: Your email address will not be published. So, do not worry - you are in the right place to fix Black Flag Not Working in Windows 10. I don't know about anyone else, but I am getting tons of crashes on the open ocean. I know it was a fix for a lot of ppl that pirated the leaked game (obviously they would be having lots of uplay connection errors). I haven't had any problems with my connection to uplay. If you have a multicore processor, try disabling them as this might be the problem for the crashes. I also get a crazy amount of visual artifacts, random polygons stretched into random places and stuff like that. Email us your issue or chat with an expert.

So try to disable VSync and multi-sampling to fix these problems. ".

I've spent more time searching on how to make this game work than I have actually playing this game. I kill several major things in the background like Plex, Steam, etc.

The highly anticipated game from Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed Unity has launched with a number of bugs and issues. Please try again later. Do you have anything running in the background?

I've seen lots of ppl saying they don't have it, despite showing hidden files. Please refine your search criteria.

What is included in my edition of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey? 3. I've also tried all the standard stuff so I'm not sure what's going on. The game installed, but I needed to install the latest version of UPlay software.

Here is a solution guide to fix the issues occurring in Assassin’s Creed Unity PC. I've tried everything.
There are no results for your request.

4. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag tweak, PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag fix lagging, city lag I'm on an i5k and R9 280x and have zero issues with crashes or performance for that matter.

The Assassin's Creed franchise is very iconic. Many crashes and especially game freezes of Assassin’s Creed 3 are caused by the game asking for too much performance from the computer. I turned off any overclock on my CPU/GPU. Some PC players reported that the game crashes at launch after the splash screen, the epilepsy warning or the screen informing about the game being based on historical events.

To see more FAQs results, please refine your search criteria. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. But according to this, aren't you supposed to have it set to read only? Sign in to manage your account and support cases. I have a Phenom x4 955BE and a 7950. November 5, 2013 By SLee Leave a Comment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. It has kept gamers entertained for many years. Edit: I've got a 3770k and a r9-280x running at 2560 x 1440, latest drivers and everything. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. I've tried a mission 6 times now and have gotten a freeze all 6 times. Anyway, I once had a bunch of trouble with AC III. There was an error processing your request. From what I've read it's an connection error log for uplay. I preordered the Gold Edition, but if this is the quality I can expect from Ubi, I'm done giving them my money. Specifically the "Raise the Black Flag" mission.

I'm getting a ridiculous amount of freezing too. It this article, we are going to show you how to fix issues with the Assassin's Creed 4: black flag game. - If you are affected by the issue described above, please check that your system meets the system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.If your system runs on a CPU that does not support AVX instructions, please also take a look at this forum post. Sorry that didn't help. 2.

After the naval battle and a cutscene to give some background on the protagonist, the Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag walkthrough continues with the intro beach sequence. I just tried to install and play Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Windows 10 64-bit using Steam. - If you cannot start the game but encounter different symptoms, please take a look at. Thanks for your feedback.

Opening a support case is easy! The uplay file is needed for the game to run stable I think. I have everything turned all the way up, too. I was crashing sometimes but after dropping my OC and deleting all the stuff in uplay.txt it runs smooth :D. Isn't the uplay.txt just an error log? Have you tried that? Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag — Sequence 01 Prologue.

I've tried everything.

I am currently unable to finish it because it always crashes during a battle or during boarding.