Assassin's Creed Rebellion came out a couple of days ago. I'm glad I have noone like that in my list. I know it's F2P... but there are a very healthy amount of F2P games on mobile competing for my time that let you completely finish live events without spending money but using your time and resources wisely, this is impossible BY DESIGN on Rebellion and coming from a company like Ubisoft that are no indie software developer I find it unacceptable. I believe one is going on right now. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Assassin's Creed Rebellion: Forum Rules and Guidelines. What about events that have happened after the game's release? Entdecke ein brandneues Design und Gameplay, optimiert für mobile Geräte. The description of every hero can be viewed by a simple click on the picture. Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. You could be the one to facilitate the meeting of Diao Chan and Lu Bu. I’m currently done with the single player campaign and just hit 1m points and unlocked Alexios. Today is November 22nd,the day I am writing this, and I believe the game came out on the 20th. I just think there is so much incredible potential in that time period for an assassin v Templar plot to fit in around the events. Assassin’s Creed Rebellion was developed and published by Ubisoft Entertainment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Stelle das perfekte Assassinen-Team zusammen, entsende sie auf geheime Missionen in ganz Spanien und erreiche deine Ziele. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ACRebellion community. it's not like a puzzle or a challenge, its just mindless stats based tapping. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards! Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. its only 35 stealth actions needed. I think I'll delete the game again. On the iTunes App Store, the game has 4.7 out of 5 stars with around 1.6k user reviews. Schließe die Eventmissionen ab und miss dich mit anderen Spielern auf der Event-Rangliste, um die besten Belohnungen zu erhalten: exklusive und seltene Assassinen-Helden. I don't know if these events will come back one day (I hope so), let's wait and see. I managed to go a year playing and never finishing a limited event and getting the rewards. Und mach dich bereit, das antike Griechenland erneut zu entdecken und legendäre Helden bei einem speziellen Event freizuschalten, um die Veröffentlichung von Assassin's Creed Odyssey zu feiern! I like the concept and general gameplay but it's not worth the time investment. Since then, it was downloaded over 5 million times on Google Play alone, where it currently sits at 4.3 out of 5 star rating with more than 345 thousand votes. BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.MANAGE YOUR HQ• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities. Spiele zum ersten Mal gleichzeitig mit deinen Lieblingsassassinen aus verschiedenen Universen von Assassin's Creed! I played it for like half an hour and found about a dozen different pay to skip mechanics, whats the point of playing a game where the only mechanic is spending money or waiting in order to not spend money? It's so successful and lucrative that the design has since ported over to mainstream triple A titles (also with those lovely microtransactions too). Für ein optimales Anzeigeergebnis empfehlen wir den Einsatz eines modernen Browsers. Story Mission 4 Supply Switch (0:05): Chance 9, cost 3 INT. Today, I noticed an events section. Gameplay wise there is tons of political intrigue where you would be sneaking through majestic cities to take out eunuchs. Been playing this game and honestly while it's a little pushy with it's microtransactions it's also not needed to progress at all. Went thru one full monthly reward so it’s been about a month and maybe 5-10 days. seems extremely easy, legacy 4 (Gaspar high) has 9 stealth actions, bring Maxi-Luis, The gespar high chance level works well if you do every room, Even though most commenters here don’t seem to comprehend the question. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Note that during the Beta the mission were much more easier. Our playlist for Assassin’s Creed Rebellion Gameplays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl4h5Xk7LIFNC_jvnhC7kFKt0S597nNVh Ubisoft’s new epic Assassin’s Creed game on mobile!Join Ezio, Aguilar, Shao Jun, and many different Assassins simultaneously for the first time ever!Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.Forge your Brotherhood, Spark the Rebellion. Play with your favorite Assassins from different Assassin's Creed universes simultaneously for the first time! “Gespar high” is Legacy 4, you get 10 chances each run and two chests. Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. they're a lot easier to get to 5*. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. All heroes are divided into 5 quality Tiers where Tier 1 is the best Tier and Tier 5 is the worst.