I bought my youngest son a bedroom set for $700, head and foot board and a dresser. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Atlantic Furniture. Atlantic Shopping is the UK's largest online retail distributor of Kitchen Bar Stools in the U.K BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Mon – Fri: 10am to 7pm. 800.268.5620. Here is my struggle. Prices are so low it's hard to believe they could say in business selling so cheapThey have many items that the fancy stores sell and less than half the price. 111 Progress Avenue Scarborough, ON M1P 2Y9 Tel: 416.298.8101 Fax: 416.297.2218 800.268.5620. Easy, Regular Payments • 12 Month Program • Early Buyout after 90 days. The email could not be sent. Remind you my son is.only 10 and is, We Make It Easy At Oliver Furniture our goals are to make sure you have a great experience while shopping for your furniture needs. I decide to just go buy a mattress so my son can finally.have his bed. This is a tough business to be in it seems. Sofa Sets Shop now! Atlantic Furniture Discount in Pawtucket, RI, carrying a huge selection of beds, from adult beds to youth beds and sofa beds HOME OF THE $49 DOWN • NO CREDIT NEEDED Bedroom So now, here I am... having to wait to sleep comfortably on a bed I paid for IN FULL. Registration confirmation will be emailed to you. Was told furniture would take two weeks and on the date it was supposed to be arrived they said it would be another 3 weeks. When the items were delivered we notice there was no mattress when we call we were told it did come with mattress and box spring. So I purchase a Queen size pillow top mattress. I call the store of Manton Ave and that as told to wait for the piece. This is ridiculous and I would not suggest anyone go there! Retail Packaging & Displays. Now we spend the holidays with my son's bed on the floor. Mr. Ryan Coletta, Customer Service Representative. You can contact the customer service representative of Atlantic Furniture calling Atlantic Furniture's helpline phone numbers. Subscribers can send United States currency or a check to pay for their subscriptions to our mailbox at the address listed below. Call customer service. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. The user name or email address isn’t correct. Don't waste your money nor time. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I then call Providence where the manager is located and im getting ko answer at all. Will never purchase from here again and will never recommend anyone to buy from here. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. I purchased a living room set in which I asked to change the delivery date as I was moving into a new apartment and the delivery driver was really rude an combative. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.