Use a gentle wash cycle with no bleach. The jumper comes with a 360 jumping seat that can access all 12 activities included. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It is also very easy clean.
Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Put the whole world in perspective with this activity jumper. It did not take long to put together, about 30 minutes total.

This baby jumper comes with a set of toys and lots of playthings. Your baby will be entertained and stimulated by the Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper, Electronic piano activates lights, classical melodies, piano key tones and introduces numbers in 3 languages (English, French, and Spanish), Also features puppy squeaker, caterpillar bead chaser, spinner drum with numbers and bendy sun stalk, rotating bird, and 6 additional link loops to add some of your baby's favorites, Secure Support Seat™ has added padding to provide additional comfort for your child and 5 height settings so it can grow with them, Seat rotates 360° to give your baby full access to toys. Very easy to assemble and I appreciate how the toys lock into place but can easily be removed unlike other comparable seat where you snap in the toys and they are stuck , these ones are removable still. I can get stuff done around the house again without worrying about what she is getting into. What about the Baby Einstein Jumper Age Range?

I tried replacing the batteries but it never worked.

Expecatular Jumper! The toys especially the rotating globe and the songs that would play kept her attention the most.
There is a variety of different toys; my son's favorite besides the globe is the mirror. Each of the 12 activities takes your baby on a global expedition. Fabric Seat – Machine wash the fabric seat in cold water. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. It's easy to move this activity center from room to room as your baby jets off on his Journey of Discovery. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. DO NOT BUY!!!! Air dry.

I'm going to contact the manufacturer to try to get it replaced. I admit my son is a little heavier he is 20 pounds but I could've sworn the weight limit was 25 pounds so I came on here to check and I couldnt find the weight limit.

The musical globe on mine was broken upon arrival. Kids II is committed to making innovative, high quality products for babies and children.

You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.

My baby really loves this jumper and can bounce and play in it for hours.

I recently purchased this same bouncer directly from the little Einstein Website for $100. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today!

Best part is seat can be machine wash on delicate.

I must say this is an awesome jumper that helps give moms a quick break. She still has 5 lbs to go before she reaches the weight limit so this will be getting so much use in our house. Overall, I like the design of the product.  Learn More. It's easy to move this activity center from room to room as your baby jets off on his Journey of Discovery. Something went wrong. I figured she would do the same in this but she actually enjoyed it. Tumble dry, using low heat. I realize that it's probably safer than letting the toy go sideways but it would be nice if it had bumpers so that it's not so noisy upon impact. suppliers and others provide what you see here, [This review was collected as part of a promotion.

Our Store Safety Plan is designed to help you feel safe while shopping. My LO doesn't bounce up and down, he pushes it sideways and it makes a lot of noise when it crashes into the poles.

Well, when it comes to Einstein jumper age limit, I would rather say 6 – 12 months.

The jumper also has introduction to musical instruments. Shop now, STORES ARE OPEN. Use a gentle wash cycle with no bleach. This bouncer provides many different toys for your child to play with and has different settings according to their height so they can bounce while they do it! Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Still confused? Bird Toy Station Replacement Baby Einstein Neighborhood Symphony Jumper.

The seat does rotate 360" for easy access to the toys to play with. You may probably notice, we have recommended Einstein jumper for heavy or grown-up baby.

Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store.

Many vibrant colors that will help my son with his sensory development. ], My 4 month old loves this !

In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $11.90.

The electronic globe requires AA batteries for use. Shop for baby einstein jumper prices online at Target. Go to.

There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

Shop for baby einstein door jumper online at Target.

I think that I should have gone to the store to view my options in person. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Two other things that I love is that fact that the seat does not dig into her legs and also that it is easy to remove to clean.

Bright colors and cute designs keep my son entertained . I think I love it more than my daughter. The spinning globe that it comes with has different musical melodies.

It does require your baby to be sitting up and no more than 25lbs.

The Baby Einstein Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper will make your little one jump for joy as they explore 360° of fun multi-sensory activities with their favorite Baby Einstein friends. She enjoys all the interactive toys, with the globe that plays music being her favorite.

Baby Einstein™ Neighborhood Friends Activity Jumper™, Items can be returned to any store or buybuybaby.com. ], Our 8 month old (who just learned to crawl the night before I typed this) is a wild spirit. After the adjustment, I put her in it, and as soon as she sat down, she was excited to see the toys and the colors.

Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper Spinner/Mirror Frog Toy Replacement. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Both of my twins favor the other jumper but this one does the job. ], My daughter loved this right away. Its bouncy seat rotates 360 degrees, while supporting baby with a comfy, machine washable seat pad and high seat back.

Manufacturers, Electrode, Comp-43bb80d8-8daa-4820-9fad-f1947a7e5705, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ef98ee2e-007-175b88e53c8f62, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:25:36 GMT, Electrode, Comp-94110813-67bf-49d7-ad04-6889058711b4, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-71fb92f8-007-175b8972c3c797, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:35:16 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Open Top Leg Spring Pole Replacement Baby Einstein Neighborhood Symphony Jumper.

$9.90. There is a musical globe that spins and comes with 3 different instrument settings.

Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

It definitely stimulates my baby. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. He loves to move and play with new things. A Baby Einstein Jumper is the right baby jumper for your sweet cutie to swivel freely, bouncing as she walks and learns about the environment around her.

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. This jumper is surely entertaining and probably my second favorite jumper on the market.

Send me an email when my question is answered. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. It has a rotating 360* seat so baby can have equal access to all the toys. This took a little time because I wanted it to be perfect. After my baby learned to crawl she refused to be restrained.

My son enjoys the jumper for about 30 minutes which is typically a good amount of time for a 9 month old. But long story short I DONT RECOMMEND this product to me it is cheaply made and should be no more than 30 or 40 dollars. It only took 5 minutes to put together and it has easy to use hooks to adjust the height. This Baby Einstein standing jumper is made for growing babies, so the four height positions are easy to adjust. The jumper is very durable and well made.

We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of one year from the date of initial pur.

We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of one year from the date of initial purchase (sales receipt is required for proof of purchase).

I wouldn't hesitate to get it again.