And check your spam folder in case you cannot find our email! 1546 views. I'm new in the kitchen..... and this was super easy and super tasty!! Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. First, pound chicken breasts to thinner, more even pieces. Enjoying more Mediterranean dishes and this is definitely a keeper! Work it! Then, once uncovered, it finishes cooking quicker (again an attempt to avoid dry chicken breast). © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition It turned out great. Read More about Suzy, Subscribe for FREE and we'll email you a weekly meal plan, new recipes, plus a FREE copy of my. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. To bring everything together, a generous drizzle of my favorite Early Harvest extra virgin olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Baking it without the marinade made it very dry. Healthy . It comes out tender and delicious and we use the left over cooked dressing to "dip" the chicken, our seven year old granddaughter's favorite thing to do! Uncover and garnish with fresh parsley and basil. 2. Hi! Italian baked chicken with mushrooms cream cheese recipe. Great, quick little recipe. Info. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Enjoy. Adding this to my supper rotations from now on. As someone recommended mushrooms I gave it a try tonight and they were scrumptious! Kimberly, so glad this recipe worked out for your family. In a bowl, mix soups with half and half. However, I used chicken thighs and browned them on both sides before roasting. , yellow and red, mixed, each sliced in half. Keywords: Easy Baked Chicken, Italian Chicken, Baked Chicken Breast, Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it #themediterraneandish, Filed Under: Entree, Italian Recipes, Meat and Poultry, Mediterranean Diet, Mediterranean Diet Recipes Tagged With: Chicken, gluten free, Italian, low calorie, low carb. Check your email to confirm your subscription!

Spread red onion slices on the bottom to make a bed for the chicken. I'm a big fan of pounding chicken breasts into thinner, more evenly flat pieces; it helps it cook faster and more evenly. Garnish with fresh parsley and basil. I so love having you here! Other sides I love: this simple tomato panzanella salad; grilled zucchini salad; oven fries ; or the obvious choice, Italian roasted veggies. So glad y'all liked it! Great recipe, but could have been presented in a more concise manner. Easy . Cooking time will depend on thickness of each chicken breast. Also, because many of us learn differently, some prefer photos, while others go straight to the printable recipes, yet others like a video option. I have made a similar dish and layered with thinly sliced mozzarella (or the boccacini) on the chicken. Omg! Remove from heat and let chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes (you can cover it during this time). That makes the chicken meat. I make it for my roommates at least once a week, it is one of their favorites!! 2. I use a simple mixture for this Italian baked chicken: oregano, fresh thyme and sweet paprika along with fresh minced garlic.