And I like to share my baked stuff too.

... Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9 X 4-inch loaf … I’d lost it! Your email address will not be published. oops… thanks for catching it. I got some overly ripe bananas today and was looking for a great Banana Bread recipe. The riper the bananas, the better. 270g flour 100g bar of white chocolate chopped into small pieces. Thank you for sharing this perfect recipe. Can you use frozen bananas?

Ingredients. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Keep an eye on your inbox for updates. I order 99.9% of everything from Amazon, so I will order a larger quantity if I need to. Set aside. Thank you Bree!! .

I made this banana bread about a year ago, and today, a friend asked me for the recipe. 1 teaspoon. 150g brown sugar Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Begin typing your search above and press return to search. Like all good things, this banana bread recipe starts by creaming butter and sugar until light and fluffy while mashing super ripe bananas. Regular white chocolate chips are also delicious in this recipe, but they will not caramelize the way the ones with the higher cocoa percentage will. join the baked bree newsletter - get access to the free resource library! I’ve never refrigerated it. Next, add the flour, baking soda and salt, sprinkling the baking soda and salt evenly over top of everything. Fold in the white chocolate. .

. Sometimes I wait until the bananas are almost black! One thing I’ve been wondering is how long does this bread last with refrigeration, do you think? I am glad that you found this recipe and could share it with your friend. 3g cinnamon Choose a brand with cocoa solids of at least 28%. A Feta and Butternut.. Jump to Recipe A chewy, gooey, marshmallowy S’mores Cookie will hit the spot every single time. I will try next time. 4.3g baking soda Originally published in May 2010, updated March 2020 with updated images and updated recipe card. and they are all delicious by the way.

I really don’t think so. This one-of-a-kind banana bread makes a wonderful treat for breakfast or dessert! Hi, This is the absolute best banana bread recipe ever! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. is awesome, thanks again for the recipe! Based on my Thank Me Banana Bread Recipe this one is certain to be a crowd pleaser too. you have vanilla listed twice on your ingredients list; i can’t wait to try this!

Just made your delightful bread this morning! I love hearing when people make my recipes and enjoy them. Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Allow the banana bread to cool completely before slicing. Btw, where did you get that pink batter bowl?

Sorry! That part really is optional, but I find that the sweetness of the white chocolate is so nice in a banana bread and finding those happy white-chocolatey puddles and pockets throughout the banana bread as you eat it is pretty great. Welcome back Kathi! (I also like to line mine with parchment paper, creating handles for easy removal). It seemed to work fine when I did it, but maybe your measures get a better result??? Hope that you like it as much as we did.

the above recipe in metric is: White Chocolate. This totally makes me want to make another batch today… it looks amazing!! Thank you to Amanda of I am Baker for this recipe. Add the white chocolate pieces in at the end and stir in well. i cooked it for 50 minutes in one loaf pan. I’m guessing 325-375?? My kids love it and we make it sometimes with regular chocolate chips or peanut butter chips or a mix of whatever we have. This banana bread is super moist and the white chocolate chips melt into the bread leaving behind this caramelized taste that is simply amazing.

2 eggs I have to make a confession, I want to eat this entire loaf! xxxxxx. A cozy, sweet and savory,.. Thanks! We are major banana bread lovers at my house and I can’t wait to try these!

darn! I have bananas laying around that I’m waiting to be ripe enough to make this. I’ve been searching for a good batter bowl. 5ml vanilla Use bananas with a many brown speckles on the surface. I do measure sometimes instead of using cups. You always come through for me in a pinch! Add the oil, brown sugar, milk, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla. Add the white chocolate pieces in at the end and stir in well. Thanks for all the awesome recipes! Hi, awesome recipe, thanks! Enter your email address below to join my list and receive my weekly Friday newsletter and new blog posts.

If you make this recipe, I’d love to know how it goes!

Wow! My 2yo is a mobile junkie too (my phone bill is something to behold!!! Baking is not common where I live in Asia but luckily I was able to order some Bob’s Red Mill whole wheat flour online and I made the bread with it just now. Use bananas with a many brown speckles on the surface. 120g white choc chips, Also, your little ones are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! Best enjoyed with a beverage and a snack. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. The bananas should be ripe in 1-2 days.

I’m Bree Hester, the Boston-based blogger and food photographer here at Baked Bree. The recipe is identical except the fudge is swapped out and replaced with a big bar of white chocolate. maybe i’ll try again using little pans. A few fun variations include: This caramelized white chocolate banana bread will keep best in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just a quick request, any chance you could list your recipe ingredients by weight, too, rather than just cups? I have made soo.. many things off of your site, cinnamon bun pan cakes, peanut butter pie, and many more! Great photography too.

Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, too! Thanks and looking forward to more posts from you!!

125g butter Not just any white chocolate either, but really high-quality white chocolate that will caramelize on the top and create the most golden crust imaginable. The smell of freshly baked banana bread wafting through the house brings me back to my childhood instantly. Yes, my rice cooker! Dawn , This blog was so adorable!!!! Banana bread is typically one of the first things we learn to bake as kids and holds a special place in our hearts forever. The riper the bananas, the better. If you make a purchase using this link, I make a small percentage of that sale at no cost you.

Using a wooden spoon, mash 4 of the bananas in a large bowl until they’re mostly smooth (some clumps are okay). Not only will ripe bananas produce a bread that is moist and tender, but it will enhance the banana flavor, too!

Bree I love your blog! Thanks, Have just made it and even my husband, who is not into sweet things loves it!! ♥️, I am so glad that you liked it. Method. So glad it worked for you guys . I would guess a few extra days, but I worry about what might happen to the texture. 2 heaping TBSP sour cream or plain yogurt, Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9 X 4-inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. The newsletter you can’t wait to read. oops.. thank for catching that.

They turned out SO very good. Add all the ingredients except the chocolate into a large bowl, mix until everything is combined. I baked mine in 4 mini loaves mostly because I love to gift/share my goodies. Every time my kids and I want to enjoy a slice, all we have to do is pop it in the toaster oven for a few minutes to warm it through. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract, White Couverture Chocolate Chips | 28% Cocoa, © 2020 Baked Bree | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |. It’s so cute! This post contains affiliate links. A must-try recipe for breakfast or dessert! I am sorry that this bread was dry for you.

I licked the bowl, delicious so far .

Sometimes they do have smaller bags and sometimes I’ll try a different brand. You really are serious about baking if you have to go through all of that to make it happen! Grease or line a 2lb loaf pan. And the bread is amazing as well:), Hi Bree, I just popped this bread into my rice cooker.

Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. They’re chocolatey, sweet,.. Jump to Recipe This recipe is as pretty as it is tasty, as easy as it is fast to make. Thank you for being a reader! Baked Bree is a place where you will find great recipes and inspiration for your next family adventure.

100g bar of white chocolate chopped into small pieces. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly, top with remaining chips. This easy banana bread with white chocolate chips is made with butter, brown sugar, mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and white chocolate chips.. Bananas. Banana & White Chocolate Loaf (one bowl wonder). Still good, but I really like Callebaut the best. 1.75g salt I love pre-slicing the entire loaf as soon as it cools completely. They’re toasty, thanks to the graham. The star of the show! It’s gone within a couple of days. And is 3/4 cups (white chocolate chip cookies) mean the same? Required fields are marked *. Get my FREE e-book with inspired & easy recipes your friends and family will love. Press Esc to cancel. This is how I usually make breads and cakes because for a long time I didn’t have an oven and even now all I have is a tiny little toaster oven. Here you can get lots of weeknight meal inspiration, eat more plant-based meals, and still indulge in a decadent sweet treat.

But the upshot is my mother in law in perth 3 timezones away is very happy to receive calls from her grandson!!)

Thank you, I think that they are pretty cute too.

Still amazing.