When... Boyfriend and I tried the pop-up Barbecue restaurant and ordered the sampler with a side of sweet potato fries. The process of exchanging or refilling your cylinders could take hours, but did you also know that when you exchange your cylinder, most companies aren’t giving you a full tank? * Delivery timing between 11 am - 5 pm. The sweet potato fries were awesome, very light and crispy. Other BBQ catering services out there charge you top dollar for average meat. * Order above $80.00 to enjoy free delivery, other wise $10.00 per trip. I would recommend them without a doubt for any size event you're having. Boyfriend and I tried the pop-up Barbecue restaurant and ordered the sampler with a side of sweet potato fries.

They have a great catering menu and were really helpful in planning how much food we needed. Using only the highest quality meats and freshest ingredients, our food is carefully prepared by our specially trained chefs and grill masters. It’s so easy to use our service, it’s only 3 simple steps! You can also provide some of your own food (eg a deserts, or a side that only grandma makes the best) and they will serve it with theirs. If we can get to all corners inside of the island, we may even keep … At THE GREAT AMERICAN BBQ CO., we offer theme-style packages or the option to custom build your own menu. Your chef arrives with fresh ingredients, prepares the meal under two hours, serves and cleans the kitchen after. Will definitely be returning before the pop-up restaurant ends in the fall! Services We supply our satay, otah and other products to various hotels, restaurants, hawker centers and coffee shops around Singapore, as well as to select customers overseas. They have a great catering menu and... We used The Great American BBQ as our caterers for our rehearsal dinner. Every single aspect was perfect, from the planning, to the prep, the set up, the staff, the service, the food and the cleanup...it was all better than I ever could have imagined. We will bring back the joy of entertaining to your home, favorite park, or office.
Consider GABBQ for your catering needs. We were a bit confused so we made our way into Sam's of Gedney Way and Peter (who we later found out was the owner) explained due to the summer heat and humidity they brought the pop-up Barbecue seating indoors. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Their very helpful team set up, looked after our guests, cooked on premises (they set up in our back yard and driveway) and cleaned up before they left. Stay Tune for a Fresh New Look!

At The Great American BBQ Co., we offer theme-style packages or the option to custom build your own menu. It was around 70 people -... read moreWe had our first ever catered event last year for my daughters graduation party. Our exchange program gives you the most value with nearly an entire gallon more of propane in your cylinder than the competitors. Natasha and the rest of the staff handled the situation professionally and efficiently. We guarantee that you will receive top quality service and exceptional value, while ensuring that no detail will be overlooked. Actual items may diff * Order above … We guarantee that you will receive top quality service and exceptional value, while ensuring that … We went with a pig roast option which was a great and fun spectacle, as well as delicious. The sweet potato fries were awesome, very light and crispy. The grilled chicken was moist, the salmon was flavorful, and the ribs were tender. * We accept PAYPAL, CASH or PAYNOW. Small family BBQs to large corporate functions or events with catering and BBQ live stations, indoor or outdoor, we have you covered. 2) with Covid19 Circuit Breaker happening now, we had temp suspend bbq food to curb social gathering.

They made our party of approximately 100 guests a success. She independently coordinated with our florist whenever necessary.

From the start, our sales/event coordinator, Natasha, was responsive, professional, and was always aware of our budget constraints. Peter Herrero and Great American BBQ have sponsored the Tri-State Trek, the ride to end ALS, for 10 years. For the price of a table in a restaurant, book a private chef in your own home. Consider GABBQ for your catering needs. So many people raved about the caterer afterwards. read less, Peter Herrero and Great American BBQ have sponsored the Tri-State Trek, the ride to end ALS, for 10 years. read less, COPYRIGHT © 2020 The Great American BBQ Co. |, COPYRIGHT © 2019 The Great American BBQ Co. |. They have a great catering menu and were really helpful in planning how much food we needed. They made our party of approximately 100 guests a success. Invite your friends, family, co-workers and clients. The food was also quite good. They price based on the number of guests, but are very generous with their portioning and we had tons of leftovers. The Great American BBQ Co. is a full-service catering organization offering everything you need for a successful BBQ or picnic. At Sunday Roast, we pride ourselves in quality meat at affordable prices through our own suppliers in New Zealand. * For cancellation, to be done 1 day before scheduled delivery. We had our first ever catered event last year for my daughters graduation party. Having a barbecue but you’re still getting things prepared? I would recommend them without a doubt for any size event you're having. They... read morePeter Herrero and Great American BBQ have sponsored the Tri-State Trek, the ride to end ALS, for 10 years.
Our technician will come by and pick up your tank! As we had a lot of mingling to do, she made sure our stomachs were full and our thirsts were quenched. Pulled pork and chicken breast were my favorite. You can also provide some of your own food (eg a deserts, or a side that only grandma makes the best) and they will serve it with theirs.

We used The Great American BBQ as our caterers for our rehearsal dinner. Service was great and everyone was very friendly. read less, We used The Great American BBQ as our caterers for our rehearsal dinner. read less, Great American BBQ catered our rehearsal dinner in August 2013. Our events encourage mingling and help foster a stress-free atmosphere. Get out from behind the grill and sip on a sangria while we take care of everything for you! They price based on the number of guests, but are very generous with their portioning and we had tons of leftovers. They made our party of approximately 100 guests a success.... Great American BBQ catered our rehearsal dinner in August 2013. We were a bit confused so we made our way into Sam's of Gedney Way and Peter (who we later found out was the owner) explained due to the summer heat and humidity they brought the pop-up Barbecue seating indoors. Every single aspect was perfect, from the planning, to the prep, the set up, the staff, the service, the food and the cleanup...it was all better than I ever could have imagined. Pulled pork and chicken breast were my favorite. They also offered to extend the party an extra 30 minutes. This was great since it started to poor shortly after we arrived. Actual items may diff. I recently used the Great American BBQ Company to cater my wedding at an off site location. Great American BBQ catered our rehearsal dinner in August 2013.