var subject = ""; Short Bio Nur um weniger später eine noch bessere Lösung zu sehen. How do the experts solve difficult problems in software development? Unlike code, I can’t bring myself to consider any (707) 829-0515 +81 3-3356-5227 I still didn't read all articles, and because of the sheer variety and ample scope of the book, I will probably never read them all, but for sure I can tell you some of the chapters are also powerful motivators. Start your free trial. Beautiful Code: Leading Programmers Explain How They Think (Theory in Practice (O'Reilly)) | Oram, Andy, Wilson, Greg | ISBN: 9780596510046 | Kostenloser Versand für alle Bücher mit Versand und Verkauf duch Amazon. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. We have grown used to the idea that our programs will go faster when we buy a next-generation processor, but that time has passed. frequently--the fork, the pin, the discovered attack. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. The authors think aloud as they work through their project's architecture, the tradeoffs made in its construction, and when it was important to break rules.This book contains 33 chapters contributed by Brian Kernighan, KarlFogel, Jon Bentley, Tim Bray, Elliotte Rusty Harold, Michael Feathers,Alberto Savoia, Charles Petzold, Douglas Crockford, Henry S. Beautiful Tests. Editors Andy Oram and Greg Wilson loved working on Beautiful Code, too. every skill level are sure to find stories to inspire and tales to ponder as } Sync all your devices and never lose your place. Contact Sara Peyton Think of it as an essay (or a collection of) or a documentary series. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. considered beautiful if it does what it’s supposed to do with unique This is not a cookbook or a book to teach you C++ in 21 days. 5 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Testo da avere assolutamente nella propria raccolta personale: un manuale ricco di esempi illuminanti da cui apprendere e imparare ed espandere la propria visione delle cose ( per non are tutto troppo scontato in questo contesto oramai sempre più "off the shelf" ). Diesen Roman kann man nicht aus der Hand legen…, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Robert C. Martin Series), Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions, How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking, Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems, Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code (Pearson Addison-Wesley Signature Series). How do the experts solve difficult problems in software development? O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers. Variation an der Kasse je nach Lieferadresse. In this chapter, I am going to focus Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. var subject = ""; If you are a professional programmer, it's probably worth the effort, but otherwise I'd steer clear. document.write(name + '@' + domain); For me, not a waste of time, definitely. Please try again. if (display) { 3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 26. Einlöse-Links und eBooks können nicht weiterverkauft werden. single test beautiful—at least not in the same way I document.write(''); Juni 2007), Rezension aus Deutschland vom 16. Enthält dieses Buch unangemessene Inhalte? it's appropriate to break the rules. 3 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 26. It won't make you a better programmer, but I don't think that was the target of the book. they have relatively easy access to. Dann gibt es in manchen Kapiteln so eine Art Einführung in Programmiersprachen. His modest programming and system administration skills are mostly self-taught. Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc. ISBN: 9780596510046 . document.write(display); This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Was ist überhaupt schöner Code? , Press queries only inspiring and even uplifting," writes Oram. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. How do the experts solve difficult problems in software development? Reading the O’Reilly book Beautiful Code: Leading Programmers Explain How They Think by Greg Wilson and Andy Oram, you’ll delve into the minds of some of the best code and design experts, learn how they approach complex problems, and find out how they designed solutions for high-profile projects. Sie hören eine Hörprobe des Audible Hörbuch-Downloads. Februar 2008. Edition (26. var name = "peyton"; // -->, Media Relations: Corporate & North America August 2010. The book includes the following contributions: "Beautiful Brevity: Rob Pike's Regular Expression Matcher" by Brian Kernighan, Department of Computer Science, Princeton University; "Subversion's Delta Editor: Interface as Ontology" by Karl Fogel, editor of "QuestionCopyright.org", Co-founder of Cyclic Software, the first company offering commercial CVS support; "The Most Beautiful Code I Never Wrote" by Jon Bentley, Avaya Labs Research; "Finding Things" by Tim Bray, Director of Web Technologies at Sun Microsystems, co-inventor of XML 1. März 2013. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. document.write(display); Get Beautiful Code now with O’Reilly online learning. } else { } Kaufen und versenden Sie dieses eBook an andere Personen. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Chapter 7. Diese Aktionen werden auf diesen Artikel angewendet: Einige Angebote können miteinander kombiniert werden, andere nicht. November 2008. I agree somewhat with what the other reviewers have said, but then you must take into account that there are 30+ authors here, and each one will have very different things to say and as many ways to say it. Take O’Reilly online learning with you and learn anywhere, anytime on your phone and tablet. O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 9 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 23. secrets for creating elegantly crafted software. This is not a cookbook or a book to teach you C++ in 21 days. August 2010. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Theory in Practice (o'Reilly) Ser. } Jedenfalls mehr als das 50ste Buch über C# Version 2.x..... Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 30. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 23, 2013. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Requires construction of an intended audience, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2013. Think of it as an essay (or a collection of) or a documentary series. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. There are some gems, but it's not light reading and quite a bit of it is a real slog. You could say that an editor should have taken care of equalizing the book, normalizing the styles, but I think that will destroy the spirit of it. Dan Milstein on Sep 17, 2009. ... Beautiful Code (which was first in the series), I can recommend fairly highly. This is not simply another design patterns book, or another software engineering treatise on the right and wrong way to do things. elegance and economy. looking at a piece of code and thinking it was not only Get Beautiful Code now with O’Reilly online learning. His modest programming and system administration skills are mostly self-taught. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Get unlimited access to books, videos, and.