(Image credit: From left to right: NBCUniversal/Getty Images; Kimberley Hasselbrink), What People Want from a Healer in the Midst of a Pandemic, A Middle School Math Teacher Planning Lessons and Lunch, The Columbus, OH-based Forager Who's Become a TikTok Star, A Food Justice Advocate and Mother Talks Breastfeeding and Herb Gardens, Bryant Terry's Sautéed Cabbage and Roasted Potatoes, Vivian Howard's Baked Pimento Cheese and Sausage, Meet the Man Cooking Every Single Ina Garten Recipe, Easy Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Croutons. What People Want from a Healer in the Midst of a Pandemic, A Middle School Math Teacher Planning Lessons and Lunch, The Columbus, OH-based Forager Who's Become a TikTok Star, A Food Justice Advocate and Mother Talks Breastfeeding and Herb Gardens, Bryant Terry's Sautéed Cabbage and Roasted Potatoes, Vivian Howard's Baked Pimento Cheese and Sausage, Ina Garten Has a Clever Trick for Making the Best Chocolate Cake Ever.

Scoff as you may at Ina’s use of the word “easy,” but she’s not wrong, especially when it comes to gazpacho. Roasted tomatoes and perfectly seasoned meatloaves say hard work without the effort. Crispy bacon, and three different cheeses takes this dish to a sophisticated level. Nov 1, 2020 - Ina Garten's Best Recipes of All Time.

Another popular potato dish from Barefoot Contessa at Home is her old-fashioned potato salad. Chicken with Forty Cloves of Garlic. According to Trent, don’t skip out on making homemade stock. Garten posted the super-simple salad dressing on her Instagram a while back, and I have since memorized the proportions. I make the sauce a couple of days ahead, so then when it's time to grill the fish, there's only a couple minutes between prepping and eating. Just a hint of feta brings flare to this roasted shrimp dish.

Got a tip, kitchen tour, or other story our readers should see? Easy Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Croutons. Read more: I Tried Ina Garten’s Brussels Sprouts. A tian is any casserole cooked in an earthenware vessel of the same name. Get the recipe: Lemon Fusilli with Arugula. Or, if you’re in the market for a light, yet filling sharable dish, Garten’s Israeli vegetable salad is comprised of creamy hummus and chopped veggies, with a side of toasted pita bread. But, in the end, you’re left with a stunning ⁠— and creamy ⁠— tart. Intermediate. Tomatoes and basil give this dish the perfect amount of flavor. ), Get the recipe: Triple Chocolate Loaf Cake. https://www.foodnetwork.ca/.../photos/ina-gartens-best-dinner-party-recipes Credit:

Make-Ahead Roast Turkey and Make Ahead Turkey Gravy with Onions & Sage. It’s such a good o And they weren’t lying! Name something better than a one-pot meal, that feeds a crowd, warms your soul, requires minimal dish washing, and just so happens to have been prepared by Ina Garten. A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level. An Inside Look at the Barefoot Contessa's Barn, 50 Kitchen Ideas from the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten's Panna Cotta with Balsamic Berries. Ah, finally, dessert: Garten’s “outrageous” brownies are the epitome of sweet and salty, as they’re loaded with bitter chocolate, semisweet chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. What is a tian? https://www.housebeautiful.com/.../recipes/g837/ina-garten-best-recipes

Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home. Get the recipe: Mustard-Roasted Potatoes. What’s your favorite recipe from Barefoot Contessa at Home?

Karine Finken said “so far my favorite recipe from her book and my husband agreed. She received her master's degree from the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Italy and is also a Registered Dietitian. Maybe it’s because soon the days will get shorter and the air will cool, and we’ll return to cranking up our ovens and crave cozy comfort food. (Or you can just freeze it for another day. Lucky for you, Garten has shared a number of her recipes (and cooking tips) with Food & Wine.

Get the recipe for Ina Garten's Spinach and Cheddar Soufflé, This Adult Playroom Has a Fully-Stocked Home Bar, A Jackson Hole Cottage Is the Definition of Fall.

We ate delicious lemon yogurt cake, and made easy pesto sandwiches (and we talked about it in our Facebook group). When I announced on Facebook that Barefoot Contessa at Home was our April cookbook club selection, a few people jumped into the comments and said that this recipe was a must-make. Ina loves to serve a soup as a first course, (bonus points if you make it ahead). You can’t think of anything? “A bright spot in a scary time,” Elizabeth Carder-Thompson explained.

A colorful bed of roasted veggies are so often featured as the supporting cast in many healthy, hearty dishes, but to shine the spotlight on them as the star of the dish?

“Ina has nearly 50 soup recipes, I’ve made all but six, and there are few if any misses. This sandwich was a hit in our Facebook group — in part, I think, because it’s just so easy and satisfying to make.

A great lunch option, this baby arugula salad features a colorful cast of ingredients, including cranberries, carrots, Marcona almonds, goat cheese, orange juice, and maple syrup. “I really liked the breading and cooking method which gave it a nice brown crust,” said Karine Finken. We’re happy to make an Ina Garten recipe any day of the year, but there’s just something about the fall season that really has us wanting to channel our inner Barefoot Contessa.

To make this cheddar corn chowder even more decadent, garnish it with crispy bacon bits. We’re happy to make an Ina Garten recipe any day of the year, but there’s just something about the fall season that really has us wanting to channel our inner Barefoot Contessa. A banana cake feels right any time of year, but the chocolate-cinnamon streusel on this one is especially perfect for fall. Keep this recipe from Barefoot Contessa At Home in your back pocket at all times. But what I am most excited to see more than anything is that she has included her recipe for homemade ricotta in the “Pro Basics” section of the book.

We won’t tell. She lives in Los Angeles.

Me neither!