We must remember, however, we are not fighting these battles in our own strength. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. The battle cannot be fought and won by flesh and blood alone. Be like David and sing scripture. Verb - Piel - Participle - masculine singular, Noun - fdc | first person common singular, Preposition-l, Article | Noun - feminine singular, Noun - feminine plural construct | first person common singular, Conjunctive waw | Verb - Piel - Conjunctive perfect - third person feminine singular, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Poetry: Psalm 18:34 He teaches my hands to war so (Psalm Ps Psa.) Blessed be God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well. All rights reserved. To see them as plants, not as weeds, not as thorns; to see them as plants growing, not withered and blasted; to see them likely to bring forth fruit unto God in their day; to see them in their youth growing strong in the Spirit. Blessed be the LORD , my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1 (NCV) Then, fold it up and put it in your wallet. (Psalm 28:7), "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." Let God train your hands for war and you'll be supernaturally equipped with the only firepower needed against Satan's attacks. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools. The public prosperity David desired for his people, is stated. Blessed be God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well. Give praise to the Lord. Blessed be the LORD, my Rock, who teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to battle: Aramaic Bible in Plain English Blessed is Lord Jehovah who teaches my hands for war and my fingers for battle! For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (Zechariah 4:6), "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. Blessed be the LORD , my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; Praise the Lord, my Rock, who trains me for war, who trains me for battle. Psalm 144:1 (NLT) Remember, the Lord is your rock. [A Psalm] of David. Kelly believes there is hope for every woman, every battle and in every circumstance. And an envoy has been sent among the nations saying, “Arise and let us go against her for battle”—. "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." Give praise to the Lord. Which teacheth.--See Psalm 18:34. Blessed be the Lord my God, who traineth my hands for war; and my fingers for battle.). they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”. A Psalm of David. A Psalm of David. > Blessed be the LORD my strength, who teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight; [A Psalm] of David. He trains my hands for war. New American Standard Bible Copyright ©1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. <> Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who teaches my hands to war, And my fingers to battle: Blessed be the LORD my strength, who trains my hands for the battle and my fingers for the war: Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Blessed be Yahweh, my rock, the one who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war--. Of David.> Praise be to the God of my strength, teaching my hands the use of the sword, and my fingers the art of fighting: Bless the LORD, my rock, who taught my hands how to fight, who taught my fingers how to do battle! Blessed [is] Jehovah my rock, who is teaching My hands for war, my fingers for battle. John 14:3. ​, He Trains My Hands for War - Psalm 144:1-2, Mary Fairchild is a full-time Christian minister, writer, and editor of two Christian anthologies, including "Stories of Cavalry. Psalm 144:1 (RSV) Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Or, at least this is what usually happened with me. God's got you solidly covered. (Psalm 27:1), “Have I not commanded you? Moreover, the Lord had taught him how to fight and protected him. The Christian life isn't always a warm and fuzzy experience. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. The Armor of God may be invisible, but it's just as real as military equipment. Psalm 144:1-2Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle—My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle. Blessed be Jehovah my rock, who teacheth my hands to war, my fingers to fight; Psalm 144:1 (ESV) Jeremiah 49:35 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might. Praise the Lord, my protector! The vision of Obadiah.Thus says the Lord God concerning Edom—We have heard a report from the Lord,And an envoy has been sent among the nations saying,“Arise and let us go against her for battle”—. Talk to God about it. 6 Healing Lessons from America's Veterans, 8 Surprising Ways Your Husband Finds You Attractive, New Podcast! Beyond this, Kelly is an author and national speaker on a mission to encourage others not to give up. Verse Concepts. Bless him and praise him! Luke 14:31. (Romans 8:37), "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." (1 Peter 5:8-9), "'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty." Proud member Through times of extreme testing, Kelly's discovered peace-bringing wisdom, truth, and techniques that help women live full-hearted, even when life feels downright empty. Psalm 144:1 (NAS) (Isaiah 42:13), "What, then, shall we say in response to these things?