He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. do hurt the body but do they really think about the context of this verse before berating others over their habits? Bible Verses About Love R 1 Corinthians 3:16, NIV Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst? The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body. This could well mean that we are commanded to take care of our body (the temple) and that God will hold us accountable on the day after our death when we’ll be judged (Heb 9:27). It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be lifted up above the hills; and all the nations shall flow to it, and many peoples shall come, and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob, that he may teach us his ways and that we may walk in his paths.” For out of Zion shall go the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. Bible Verses About Peace C “All things are lawful for me,” but not all things are helpful. Text out of context can make a pretext and usually a false one. These nuts claim that God ...", "Maybe what happened to you was simply something going on in your mind or heart ...", "Medical science has progressed tremendously in the last 200 years. ‣ E Publication date: Dec 3, 2015. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. D The word used for “spiritual” is a poor translation. Bible Verses About Strength

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them]. The word for “strive” is stronger in the Greek (“agōnizomai”) as it means “to contend with, to agonize over” so Paul is saying it’s very difficult to keep our bodies under control.

‣ Cite this page: Editor: Stephen Smith. Use these Bible verses for a better understanding. B N The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Q K For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. U

And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

‣ Bible Verses About Death Clearly Paul is telling the church that sexual immorality defiles our body and since we have the Holy Spirit, we’re essentially a temple of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said that we are to “Strive to enter through the narrow door. Distinguishing between a Movement and Its Ethos People ask me how I... "We might be in an Obi-Wan Kenobi moment," says Peter Burfeind, "wherein... An Unconventional God-- the Spirit according to Jesus,... Jack Levison is not a one trick pony. It would be more accurate to use the Greek word “logikos” for what it means; reasonable, or logical, agreeable so we are to present out bodies to God as a living sacrifice that is “holy and acceptable to God” because this is our reasonable worship. Bible Verses About Forgiveness Bible Verses About Trust

16 Bible Verses about Taking Care of Your Body, Taking Care of Yourself. S That is what God expects of us; however the problem with being a living sacrifice is that I keep crawling off the altar because I haven’t slain the old man yet. Bible Verses About Marriage

Identity Politics vs. Transactional Politics. Church and ministry leadership resources to better equip, train and provide ideas for today's church and ministry leaders, like you. ‣ And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. I have heard so many Christians slam others over their drinking, their smoking, their overeating, their lack of exercise, and so on and then to back it up, they quote the verse above as to justify their judgmental attitude, but what is the context of this verse? M

Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. Geocoding ‣ 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 - What? And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power. F

You can follow Jack on Google Plus or check out his book Teaching Children the Gospel available on Amazon. ‣ Rather train yourself for godliness; Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. And his interests are divided.

W How so?

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God?

If you choose to not follow a healthy lifestyle, to not eat in a healthy manner, to not practice self-control, to not exercise, and to not care about your body, you are choosing to not honor God. Topical Bible Bible verses related to Taking Care Of Your Body from the King James Version (KJV) by Book Order - Sort By Relevance Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Here are seven good Bible verses about a person taking care of their body. We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin. These other things (drinking, smoking, etc.) know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (Read More...)Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (Read More...)Luke 21:34 - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.1 Timothy 4:8 - For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.Luke 12:22 - And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.Colossians 3:17 - And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you don’t know the specific passage your’re looking for. God's words lead use to use our bodies and the gifts He has given us to achieve the will of God. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Search the King James Version (KJV) for more references about Taking Care Of Your Body... Bible Verses About God But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. Bible Verses About Fear What? For we know that if the tent that is our earthly home is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. ‣ Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? Finally, Paul again tells us to present our bodies or instruments for righteousness for God’s service. When Paul wrote that he didn’t want to become disqualified, I don’t believe he was talking about losing his salvation but perhaps of being disqualified to be as minister of the gospel as they are required to live a holy life and one above reproach (Titus 1:5-16; 1st Tim 3:1-13). And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute?