ANALYSIS Student distinguishes, classifies, and relates the assumptions, hypotheses, evidence, or structure of a statement or question analyze categorize compare contrast separate apply change discover choose compute demonstrate dramatize employ illustrate interpret manipulate modify %��������� In this PDF file, please find: 1. H��W�n�6��Wp)#F��iQ�q�M $*Ųƶ�(lCQQ,Q4F-y��#���MYLG��$7�d���^o������3&��=z�~�~d�ʣp�D2:m��+��䐌_V~fR����þ���/k�R����W�?>��h����9��L��B�aNgg���Dk�N$.pΙ�`�v�-����8_��]��m�Ȗ�Aw�-|4��7���b>���. x��m�$������hi�pg&����]�X#[�V�u�x�M��W:�{����|��@��H�B��'�����n� A����O翞�V�?����x?�ǿ�������ݮ��{n��~~��ߚ��>_/ݽ���_M�4�q���[;�����C�z�����_��|忷�G]η�����翸o��R�}������KV9���������ms~��չ;? 22 0 obj <> endobj

4 0 obj

}=}J��r��C�]��r��l�OO��s�x2���o�y�G�r���L�if��Ӥ%#���_,��,_>&w��tY��� /�����L�+'�mڷ����CM�˟>�����O��ퟔ2�cC���jٺ��JC��j�hzi|Wk���4n�o�Z��m�����Q;��:�1���]�"�`h�+h�; Z�v�%9ڵ��>��? ��M�%��t��t������*S�5=W�.�bQ/�]g�M�cr�cr瞕����O:��.

55 0 obj <>stream �p���N2�wG@�8��W��h4�Q�1������p h�bbd``b`Z $��V ��H�U�XQ@��Dly "$�b� � �8�7H���c�A~L�KA��/0 `+3 "?ü# VM¿CŒñ;HÍ——¯ÔòxÛáRªˆ?A8î5ıÍwÈ?¡ŞÂ è2x�áwˆKù=SãzqMÙ=‹NwÑëí&Öµ¿è�M¤÷¿Gj-ß%öeõ¢QSÉ{»�ığ½ëéUâ——>Â7\÷wN´ "Ş.RÛÒŸ ½|°ÿ8Åávt¦� ê=çv íMİvÃ¥Ém½{ØŒ^pË3\(¸ÏN`î5ô”. It is adapted from Jerrold Kemp’s “Shopping List of Verbs” (2014) and based upon Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning. Bloom’s Taxonomy of Measurable Verbs Benjamin Bloom created a taxonomy of measurable verbs to help us describe and classify observable knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors and abilities.

Bloom’s revised taxonomy verbs 3. +i��,�)�6e_�$�b^��U6�T�����K.���Q�դ�

��n���3"��9��W?=�:�j�.ӭ��E*b��������r�]�*���s�8�����^&,��Q�R�MT>ח��No�k����W��S�[����SFq�f�0`}�:��N��M�eIJ7�u�.b�fd(�XV4�UF�>�Z�jx���<9�j���W�����x��/Lе�vjn/��n:��ػ��(t���]�.

Demonstrate of facts and ideas by organizing, comparing, interpreting, giving descriptions, and The theory is based upon the idea that there are levels of observable actions that indicate something is happening in the brain (cognitive activity.) Analyzing V. Evaluating VI. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> David R. Krathwohl’s article on Bloom’s revision _____ Original Bloom’s Taxonomy Verb List By Cognitive Domain Knowledge Comprehension Application Analysis Synthesis Evaluation Cite Add Acquire Analyze Abstract Appraise }��W���W��u����ww�

1!�Qh�.� ��$��&]���O�3|��..�}*�^�E_5�)��Bgp6�С�qX��8�+U��)�&���"eZ0�b�\(���p��1Z�X��6���M�A���'���:w�.���Y%r�E�2{��H'��[>u.�w�Ȣ 0

h�ė_O�8���A'.��o�U%(��������*B�HmS%Y|����6�ea�éJ=��=c�����L�1%�І)�@`�Q�L��X&59&�VL�L��3� �L

stream ��3)��E�8>����ex��&�{�.6[9C

Bloom’s Taxonomy Bloom’s Taxonomy provides an important framework for teachers to use to focus on higher order thinking. endstream endobj 23 0 obj <> endobj 24 0 obj <> endobj 25 0 obj <>stream endstream endobj startxref

91RcԻ��=�|o������e���R�H�参nG�̗���p�S�����?�U]��Ί�P�Vs����x�������*[%m���.�:���v�v%��hM���t������2\]�V-� o��� ����U�����cB����'��o����� b��#�d�����b��ǣ4|(�kK��$a��4F REVISED Bloom’s Taxonomy Action Verbs I. Remembering II.

!�� r3�Jش`G?��!X�����jԷ�t Y�A(@ͷ�5ܝ[�6r� ��H����-���]�Aw�FUC7t�)�m� � ��-��H�C�G�����jM��������eH���hP�ݸm���� �����^��ԭ��é����r����&�e�|�B����K����� ��J'd� Applying IV. Bloom’s original taxonomy verbs 2. �'ٌ��,�ֱ���s���S���UB�6{�y �e��XZ�p����M��۔���E��XW��h���%��F��` 6?� IS�5׶�#�ж�d�H�����O؅j��hX�2yֲ]�LO��Mc���M�i��dk: Creating Exhibit understandingmemory of previously learned material by recalling facts, terms, basic concepts, and answers.

%PDF-1.5 %���� ��a�׳�� ��5��gq %%EOF

Understanding III. The theory is based upon the idea that there are levels of observable actions that indicate something is happening in the brain (cognitive activity.) Benjamin Bloom created a taxonomy of measurable verbs to help us describe and classify observable knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors and abilities. level of Bloom's taxonomy. Bloom’s Taxonomy of Measurable Verbs . Lorin Anderson, a former student of Bloom, revisited the cognitive domain in the learning taxonomy in the mid-nineties and made some changes, with perhaps the two most prominent ones being, 1) changing the names in the six categories from noun to verb forms, and … Title: Microsoft Word - REVISED Blooms Taxonomy Action Verbs.docx Author: Shawna Lafreniere Created Date: 8/14/2013 10:07:15 PM %PDF-1.3 Action Verbs Cognitive Domain This list of action verbs can be used in the development of program-level outcomes or course-level learning objectives in the cognitive domain.

endstream endobj 26 0 obj <>stream 40 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<72E48A4E7CDCD92DDF9D6AE4EDF93662>]/Index[22 34]/Info 21 0 R/Length 90/Prev 86105/Root 23 0 R/Size 56/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream o��I�gnڟwnz⦟�>�r�{�� ���ɽ}� ��,��z���*�Z�zo��$>1'u��P�R�(�o�sw��`�S�e� �2�\J%\4�kY$EQ8�'Rp h�b```f``�e`a`�]� �� L@Q�����ٝV2HI ppp�P�3@��2�3�04p�s������!şX#����݁��s������iF nb^���Q � ?2� ���5�\޹7W���f�b|��_�����ܞ�F%���C�ܷ��ԃG����G�Ǔ�XEO�����\�]�f� ��/���7Nj�%���Zs����]a��0r�t�4��s�z��M㭹�F^. ��Y8Y�2gF͌4����F7������؎7��{yԫ��Rb�/ެ�V+-�X��P�,r��a$�\���:��BF:�����"�_w�ͮm������ֽ���m���������B%2� Ы����(�P�[�g뵩�,�k�?V�v�m'����� �"��b��!�Y�@I�5�N�+Ժ������c"�sy��z L�~&��)�~,S�b��S���H����Dj��ШA���̈�,�kh��j1��~�"ŮHO�Q|D6� ��� r��Ft�\���a�u}k��h�v��~�L'����[�Qڵ�b�+/�� @љ[��}����X 1l-���ʍŬ��N�v���]u3Aڙ�s ��Y����Q�H'���x�X�fK��`�M��i���$�UK4WjlwmK�".�����RW۲٘~)��a+��ۖ�>��Ƥ�%��<4��3E��͞�����u����V�5l��,����@'�Z�R�6�h����`k�v˕qz��Y✢��>������SZ��"�J6bu�hJ�nC48�I8혔{ދ�d{i��I��D܋u��њ ���sn�%���UW'��ք���h��ҁD�#(�a�,����{Vv]I d���7�]@i�����NƜ��3�0�g6�D�V�1��LOKh3���I�6"�;��)�*٦�L�ɵ��ء��+��l�⼻� �!��_yУ?��o'���h�����UCC�~WW[�qQ۞���p�0t-K+(o�}%���WP�� ��3�i������h�:��/��*����+��Ļ#��ƾ!�!��d*�����!���uF��%@��n;�#���(q�����O����?v�Rpڛ����(�@"�9�4]�`�Y=:����;�MW����d&�B�*� ���g�� By providing a hierarchy of levels, this taxonomy can assist teachers in designing performance tasks, crafting questions for conferring with students, and