But have a question? Learn More…, Need guidance and accountability on nutrition? Updated: March 31, 2020 We do this by utilizing the growing need for fitness training, personal coaching and other related health enhancement services and offering solutions to these. No day after protests from my knees or feet.

You can also ((BOUNCE)) at a number of other affiliated gyms across the UK by booking directly with the venue itself. So much so that I bought my very own pair of Kangoo Jumps that day!!! Wir bieten Boxen und Thaiboxen K1 an. Now, with the help of my AWESOME Instructor Kandice, Not only can I complete a whole class, I have fulfilled a dream by running my VERY 1st 5K marathon wearing my boots with the help of my instructor Kandice.

It’s a hard workout but Kandice made it fun with her energy and the music.
they allow me to get a high intensity workout without the high impact. No returns on fitness wear, accessories, and parts. Can’t make a studio class? I help women (and a few good men) to reach and maintain their ideal weight through fitness, nutrition and accountability programs. Yes I was a little fearful at 1st but once I stood up in the boots and started moving, that fear quickly went away.

She also showed us modifications, which most instructors don’t do. Learn More…, Bounce at our place or yours! It did take a few minutes to get over my fear, but after that I was fine. Kangoo Club Bounce Fitness, Mableton, GA. 480 likes. I was surprised that it didn’t take long. Need guidance and accountability on nutrition.
Learn More…, Bounce at our place or yours! Have knee, ankle or back pain when you run or walk? I had a hip injury so it gives me great joint protection & helps with core stability. For questions about boot sizing prior to ordering, please email us at info@bouncefitnessclub.com or call us at 404-477-4277. Learn More…, Have knee, ankle or back pain when you run or walk? Bounce Fitness is a premier brand of rebound fitness that allows you to burn 25% more calories while reducing 80% of the impact of higher impact exercises and movements.

©️ 2020 Bounce Fitness Club, LLC All Rights Reserved  |  Return Policy  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms and Conditions. Der Verein Bounce ist Österreichs größtes Boxsport-Zentrum. I WAS SWEATING…But no ankle pain or hip pain. Go online! My girlfriend will be reaching out to you today…she wants a pair! I started bouncing in the boots 6 months ago and could not complete a song. I enjoyed it & was hooked after my very 1st class! I experienced a great workout without any knee or back pain. Our team at Bounce Fitness will organize all elements of your private event.

Thanks Kandice you are AWESOME!!!”. Bounce Fitness Kangoo Club - Classes in Atlanta, Mableton & Online What is Bounce Fitness? With the boots I  felt no pain what-so-ever in my knees.”, “AWESOME is the word. Hi I’m Kandice Shelton, creator of Bounce Fitness Club and also a certified fitness & nutrition professional. A Mixed Cardio, Dance and Strength Class using BOUNCE BOOTS by Dianna Rojas! 5 were here. Nutrition … It is an EXCELLENT calorie torching class!”, “When I tried on the boots, I felt a little unsure about them, but 5 minutes later I was has already gotten used to them and was running like a pro.

Low Impact + High Energy fitness programs.

Click the links below for details: And the best part is that it’s a super fun way to get fit & stay fit!

Also, if my husband could wear mine, he would have run in them too. Ha!”, Learn more about our signature fitness & nutrition programs, Can’t make a studio class? For questions about boot sizing, prior to ordering, please email us at info@bouncefitnessclub.com or call us at 404-477-4277. Learn More…, Have a specific fitness, sport or weight loss goal? I thought I would be off balance and fall. I will definately be back to take more classes.”, “I LOVE Kandice’s Bounce Fitness classes! Click below to contact us.

Learn More…, Have knee, ankle or back pain when you run or walk? Clients will also have the option to take advantage of a custom playlist selection and themed venue set up. We provide the boot rental, venue rental (if needed) as well as optional photographer to capture all of the best moments in a commemorative video clip. Bounce Fitness is a dynamic fitness corporation that focuses on using their excellence in service to establish itself as a premier provider of fitness and wellness in Australia. Fitness fun!”, “I got my boots today and I went for a 2 mile run.

If items are backordered, purchaser will be notified via email or phone and provided options for modifying the order. I burned wayyyy more calories than my regular Zumba and Spin classes. Our personal training programs are customized to each participant and including fitness components that will help you increase cardiovascular endurance, build muscle strength plus improve your core and balance, all while protecting your body from excess impact to your joints. But I wasn’t always all about the healthy fit life.

Shipping Delays: For orders placed in our online store, please allow additional delivery time from our shipping partners (Fedex, USPS and UPS). Learn More…, Have a specific fitness, sport or weight loss goal? Learn More…, ©️ 2020 Bounce Fitness Club, LLC All Rights Reserved  |  Return Policy  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms and Conditions, ©️ 2020 Bounce Fitness Club, LLC All Rights Reserved  |. The music is great, and her energy is infectious. The music is great, the classes are a lot of fun & SUPER challenging! Have a specific fitness, sport or weight loss goal? Go online! At one point in my life, I weighed over 200 pounds. And the best part is that it’s a super fun way to get fit & stay fit! Bounce Fitness is a premier brand of rebound fitness that allows you to burn 25% more calories while reducing 80% of the impact of higher impact exercises and movements. Learn More…, Need guidance and accountability on nutrition? Need guidance and accountability on nutrition. Kandice is a FABULOUS INSTRUCTOR!!!! Learn More…, “I absolutely love this class!

Have knee, ankle or back pain when you run or walk?

Immediately I could tell that the cushion effect would help my knees. Returns/Exchanges: Our Kangoo Jumps distribution centers will allow for returns and exchanges according to the following return policy: For questions about boot sizing prior to ordering, please email us at info@bouncefitnessclub.com or call us at 404-477-4277. ©️ 2020 Bounce Fitness Club, LLC All Rights Reserved  |. Have a specific fitness, sport or weight loss goal? Unser Leitsatz ist Professionalität und Qualität. “I took my first Bounce class today and it was SO much better that I had imaged!