Boxo Noodle Bar's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Middletown community. They are expensive and the sushi was not good. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. They did not acknowledge the hazard in the food they prepared. Not even close to what... A sushi debacle. On the street of Wickham Avenue and street number is 79-81. 187 reviews. Bowen D. Newmarket, Canada. 91 Food was good; 97 Delivery was on time; 94 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Party Tray. Also, their staff are friendly! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Search. Home page   . Cool . Embed review. Today is a holiday! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! We are casual, the service is fast, and the price is right. The Mongolian Hot Pot Bowl with Beef and Pork Buns are fantastic. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. 91 friends. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Will definitely recommend. Order delivery online from Boxo Noodle Bar Inc in Middletown instantly with Seamless! Start your review of Boxo Noodle Bar. 7 Reviews (845) 381-5556 Website. This dataset includes 2.43 million business entities and corporations registered with New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). Second time ordering from them. Opening Hours. Elite '2020. Find Boxo Noodle Bar in Middletown with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Embed review. Choice of two side dishes and choice of a rice bowl entrée. Share review. Place an order the food was excellent deliver was on time prices are fair food was fresh and seasoned great. 24 reviews. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Not even close to what Korean fried chicken is suppose to be. Their telephone number is +1 845-381-5556. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Phone: (561) 746-3636 Boxo Noodle Bar is a new dining experience. The business is located in 79-81 Wickham Ave, Middletown, NY 10940, USA. Read More Contact Us . Choice of two side dishes. Top popular item: Crab Rangoon, Gyoza with Gyoza sauce,Sesame Chicken, Pineapple Fried Rice, Hibachi Steak and Avotar Roll, "This place was recommended by some friends and when I came for the first time sure enough it was super nice, very clean and orderly and the girl at the counter was very sweet and nice age explained to me that everything is made…", Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Will definitely go back. Share review. Tender steak, juicy chicken and tasty all around. $9.00. Embed review. "Sometimes I just crave fresh fried chicken, KFC so often just hits the spot. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Note that the information provided will be posted publicly on this web page. Home; About; Menu; Contact; Better Ingredients. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. BOXO Noodle Bar is located in Orange County of New York state. Learn more. The address is 79 Wickham Ave Num 81, Middletown, New York 10940. Fancy Luxurious Boat for 2. Ten pieces sushi, twelve pieces sashimi, two chef's special roll. Food was underwhelming as the Korean fired chicken fail to meet my exceptions. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Sign in. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Enter an address. You can get more information from their website. Food was underwhelming as the Korean fired chicken fail to meet my exceptions. I ordered two sushi rolls, and they were delicious. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. They did not care to apologize or rectify the situation. My wife and I tried this place on a whim and were blown away. Small change,Big differences. Toggle navigation Boxo Noodle Bar. 160 photos. Wife and I had the Dan Dan noodle, Pad Thai, Dumplings, and Banh Mi, everything was very tasty! Once the food arrived i was quickly disappointed. BOXO Noodle Bar is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5677060. I don't think I would order from there again. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Our tasty and healthy Pan-Asian menu offers something for all discerning diners, whether you like your fare traditional or with a twist of something new. When I called to inform them, thinking they would care about their customers' experiences, all they said was "Ok. Cash or credit?" If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Privacy Policy   . I can get better sushi for that price at other places in Middletown and not be disappointed. Get directions, reviews and information for Boxo Noodle Bar in Middletown, NY. Will definitely go back. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Boxo Noodle Bar Inc and is located at 79 Wickham Ave Num 81, Middletown, NY … BOXO NOODLE BAR INC (DOS ID 5677060) is a corporation registered with New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). Not recommended. Next, I found a sharp staple in the sushi. We're located west of Thrall Park on Wickham Avenue. Boxo Noodle Bar - Middletown. Boxo Noodle Bar Inc is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on December 24, 2019. 37 friends. Please do not leave private contact information here. My wife and I tried this place on a whim and were blown away. I thought prices seemed kind of average for this type of food. Served medley over jasmine rice or brown rice. Order online for carryout or delivery! Share review. It wasn't bad, just nowhere near Korean. 37 friends. They only cared about making more money, and not about the quality of the food, and most certainly not about their customers' well-being. We offer a large selection of wholesale…, "This is one of the best places for both a meal and your seasonal produce shopping.…", "Just stopped in for a quick bite while driving through the area. Boxo Combos with Noodle Box Entrée. Small change,Big differences. Boxo Noodle Bar Inc. 79-81 Wickham Ave (845) 579-3680. Bob C. Middletown, NY. $9.00. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find BOXO Noodle Bar quickly are 41.4503242 ,-74.4178687. Contact Us. Clean, nice and…". The initial filling date is December 24, 2019. Sushi for 2. Would definitely recommend. 52 likes. Boxo Noodle Bar Restaurant offers delicious tasting Asian noodles and rice bowls, Sushi as well as Asian style tacos and sandwiches in Middletown, NY. Bob C. Middletown, NY. Service was fast and friendly. First, they forgot two out of five items. With that many different dishes on the menu it was hardly a surprise that nothing stood out. 24 reviews. It was just a normal Chinese fried chicken along with some Korean inspired sauce on the side. Again the quality of the food is amazing. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Boxo Noodle Bar. It wasn't bad, just nowhere near Korean.The stir fried noodles and fried rice were both mediocre at best. Useful. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Funny. $45.00. Better Food. Please provide details on BOXO NOODLE BAR INC by submitting the form below, or post on facebook comments. We also serve Maki Rolls, Sushi, and Banh Mi Tacos. Their rice bowl meals are huge and the sushi was fantastic. BOXO NOODLE BAR INC (DOS ID 5677060) is a corporation registered with New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). I ordered two sushi rolls, and they were delicious. 49 likes. Multiple orders from them now. Boxo Noodle Bar - Middletown. Boxo Noodle Bar 79 Wickham Ave #81 Middletown NY 10940. Boxo Noodle Bar Restaurant offers delicious tasting Asian noodles and rice bowls as well as Asian style tacos and sandwiches in Middletown, NY. Their rice bowl meals are huge and the sushi was fantastic. I ordered their manager special which include 10 piece leg and thigh combination half…", Best Mexican Foods is a family owned and operated business providing Mexican food distribution services to restaurants in all of NY, all of NYC, CT, NJ, PA, MA, RI, MD, and DE since 1968. About   . Place an order the food was excellent deliver was on time prices are fair food was fresh and seasoned great. Next, I found a sharp staple in the sushi. I had put in a special request for one of the items which was totally ignored, one of the sushi dishes came with some kind of cream sauce on top which was never mentioned in the original description which turned me off from the dish, I took a bite out my husband's chicken spring roll and grease squirted out all over my shirt and the roll was just super greasy. Funny. It was just a normal Chinese fried chicken along with some Korean inspired sauce on the side. First, they forgot two out of five items. Place an order the food was excellent deliver was on time prices are fair food was fresh and seasoned great. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. I was so excited to try the food based on the menu. The initial filling date is December 24, 2019. Includes Boxo Noodle Bar Reviews, maps & directions to Boxo Noodle Bar in Middletown … But when I got home with it, the portions are HUGE and the food is AMAZING. This place is GREAT. Mon: 11am-9pm; Tue: 11am-9pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; Thu: 11am … Business hours may be different today. The fish was fresh, and I inhaled them in 20 minutes. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (845) 381-5556. The rice bowl is huge and the 9 dollar combo is enough for one person to stuff themselves. Yes, Boxo Noodle Bar Inc (79-81 Wickham Ave) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Boxo Noodle Bar Restaurant offers delicious tasting Asian noodles and rice bowls as well as Asian style tacos and sandwiches in Middletown, NY. Ordered a bunch of different appetizers and the crispy honey chicken. Welcome to BOXO Noodle Bar where we serve a variety of noodle dishes including Bulgogi Noodles, Mongolian Hot Pot Bowl, and Dumpling Noodle Bowl. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Start your review of Boxo Noodle Bar. Ten pieces sushi, two chef's special roll. New York State Department of State (NYSDOS), 2488 grand concourse ave. suite 206. bronx ny 10458, enhanced interiors building and remodeling llc peru ny, little weenies akc miniature dachshunds brockway pa, jerry simon26 court st brooklyn ny rm1216, new york state attorney registration lookup, 17 Benton Avenue, Apt 3, Middletown, New York 10940, 22 Davidge Rd, Middletown, New York 10940, 10 Coolidge Court, Middletown, New York 10940, 10 Western Ave., Middletown, New York 10940, Place of Privilege Group LLC, 17 James P. Kelly Way, Unit 19, Middletown, New York 10940, 49 Vincent Drive, Middletown, New York 10940, 45 Dolson Ave Ste 2, Middletown, New York 10940, 117 Rolling Meadows Rd, Middletown, New York 10940, 25 Beakes Ave, Middletown, New York 10940, 380 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Square, New York 11010, 13 Hummingbird Lane, Amherst, New York 14228, 3504 154th Street, Flushing, New York 11354, 66-41 Fresh Pond Road, Ridgewood, New York 11385, 168-12 Union Tpke., Fresh Meadows, New York 11366, 818 59th Street Basement, Brooklyn, New York 11220, 4 Mile Post Lane, Pittsford, New York 14534, 5908 Kissena Blvd, Flushing, New York 11355, 2 East Broadway, Store # A, New York, New York 10002.