Great for a sleepover or going to school. Also great for Autistic or ASN kids too! Adjustable straps allow these backpacks to grow along with your child... Let them feel like a big kid and carry their own blanket, snacks, or toys while on a trip, sleepover, or even to school. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.

1 other seller from $38.82 $ 38. More delivery & pickup options .

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 12 Colors Buckle Toy, Toddler Fine Motor Matching Game, Buckle Chain Toy, Fine Motor Activities, Toddler Travel Toys, Fine Motor Skills Toy ActiveFelt.

There was a problem completing your request. I only wish the width from the top area of the zipper was the same width as the bottom, would've been nice to be able to stuff his vtech book into it, but it barely fits to get in. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. My 16 month loves to play with belt buckles and anything that is not a toy really!

Unable to add item to Wish List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2017, I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Buckle Toy - Bamboo Panda Activity Backpack - Developmental Toys with Zippers, Buckles, Snaps, Clock, Shoes Laces; Promotes Problem Solving and Learning, Great Toddler Travel Toy for Boys and Girls, Buckle Toy - Blu Whale and Mini Buster Square Buddies Bundle - Educational Learning Toys - Develop Motor Skills and Problem Solving - Easy Travel Toys, Laptop backpack for unisex school travel daypack.

Most Buckle Toys can be carried in a diaper bag, purse, or carry-on luggage, relieving mom's stress when packing-up her child for a day away from home. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Good for travel or long journeys. Adjustable straps allow these backpacks to grow along with your child... Let them feel like a big kid and carry their own blanket, snacks, or toys … Buckle Toy - Buddy Backpack 4.8 out of 5 stars 861. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The toddler I bought it for is fascinated and engrossed with the clips - sadly she can only do them up, so I have to keep undoing them - but it is great! Bought for a plane trip, 2-yr-old really likes it! The backpack is lovely,light, soft and has lots of colourful clips (different styles)and velcro to keep your little one amused for hours. he absolutely loves it, so much so I've ordered another one! Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Buckle Toys - Toddler Busy Backpack - Fine Motor & Basic Life Skills Travel Toy - Billy Bear, Buckle Toy - Blossom Butterfly Activity Backpack - Educational Learning Toy with Zippered Pouch for Storage - Great Gift for Toddlers, Girls and Kids, Purple - 11 x 9 inches, Buckle Toy - Blossom Butterfly and Bella Square Pinks and Purples Bundle, Buckle Toy - Mini Buster Square and Blizzard Penguin Bundle - Educational Learning Toys - Develop Motor Skills and Problem Solving - Easy Travel Toys, Buckle Toy - Mini Biggy Pig and Barkley Dog Pet Buddies Bundle - Educational Learning Toys - Develop Motor Skills and Problem Solving - Easy Travel Toys, Buckle Toy - Mini Biggy Pig and Belle Turtle Pet Buddies Bundle - Educational Learning Toys - Develop Motor Skills and Problem Solving - Easy Travel Toys, Buckle Toy Bongo Square - Toddler Learning Toys - Sensory Fine Motor Activity - Easy Travel Toy, Buckle Toy - Blossom Butterfly and Bentley Caterpillar Bug Buddies Bundle. 99. (11" x 8 ") Adjustable straps allow Buddy Backpack to grow along with your child. Sold by Kaspien CA and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Buckle Toy Blossom Butterfly Backpack - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush…. The products examined will certainly cover folders, pens and pencils, calculators, adhesive, note pads, knapsacks and other required materials such as laptop bags for adults.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Return policy. Toddler can spend hours with this toy and you can also fit couple more in it. Let them feel like a big kid and carry their own blankie, snacks, toys and even a tablet or iPad inside.

. My 2 year old really adores this backpack, tho he is currently more interested in stuffing it with toys and bringing it any time we leave the house. Perfect to entertain a clip-obsessed toddler, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2019. The activities and ideas are endless. Backpacks Handbags Clutches & Evening Bags Shoulder Bags Diaper Bags ... 12 Colors Buckle Toy, Toddler Fine Motor Matching Game, Buckle Chain Toy, Fine Motor Activities, Toddler Travel Toys, Fine Motor Skills Toy ActiveFelt. Pickup not available. From shop ActiveFelt. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Qty: Free delivery. I have found there aren't many toys on the market which provide this sensory stimulation or satisfaction this little backpack does. I bought this for my just turned 2yr old little boy who literally doesn't not sit still (or stay quiet) for any longer than 2 secs in the entire day (& I am not exaggerating)... Well once I gave him this buckle bag I've never seen him sit still & concentrate so hard before (& quiet too!) Let them feel like a big kid and carry their own blankie, snacks and toys inside, BUCKLE TOY"Buddy" Backpack - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel…. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095B92IQ?tag=videopower01-20 - Buckle Toy - Buddy Backpack In this evaluation series I look at back to institution supplies. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard.

These items are offered for Kindergarten K-12 elementary, middle and high school along with university and college. My daughter has autism, development delay and is non verbal and this has been amazing for her.

She loves to play with the clips and pockets and will grab our hands and place on clip to tell us she needs help etc. 99 $24.99 $ 24. BUCKLE TOY"Buddy" Backpack - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel Activity, BUCKLES - 12 child-friendly buckles in a variety of clasp styles, DEVELOPMENT – Helps toddlers develop fine motor skills, cognitive skills, hand eye coordination, problem solving, ENGAGING - Easy glide zipper pocket. Buckle Toy Blu Whale - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Travel Activity Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Sold & shipped by Buckle Toys. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Love how it's also a real little back pack so we can bring toys on the go too. Paw Patrol Kids Skye Chase Everest Backpack, LEGO Kids Waterfall Heritage Classic Backpack, Herschel Supply Co. Retreat Mid-Volume Backpack, Ash Rose/Ash Rose Rubber, One Size, fashion 1938 Kids Roblox School Backpack Book Bag-Students Insulated Lunch Bag-Backpack and Lunch Bag Set for Boys Girls, BUCKLE TOY "Bucky" Turtle - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel Activity, BUCKLE TOY "Bingo" Activity Cube - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Travel Plush, Buckle Toy Blu Whale - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Travel Activity, BUCKLE TOY "Bentley" Caterpillar - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel Activity, BUCKLE TOY "Blizzard" Penguin - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel Activity, Buckle Toy Buster – Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Travel Activity. - BUCKLE TOY "Bella" – Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush. Skip to main content. this is the best backpack with a lot of fun and space for more toys while travelling. The purpose behind it was so that he could keep all of his toys, books etc together as he journeys to and from hospital with the added bonus of the buckles so that he could practice his pincer grip and to learn his number, both things are crucial to his developmental stage. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If I could afford the entire set I'd get them all! Worth $30 for sure :), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 30, 2017, I bought this for my 3 yr old nephew who's unfortunately been diagnosed with cancer and just recently started chemotherapy. Buddy Backpack helps toddlers develop fine motor skills and cognitive skills; Strengthens hand eye coordination and promotes problem solving. Learn... Buckle Toy Blu Whale - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Tr... BUCKLE TOY "Benny" Lion Bag - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's P... BUCKLE TOY Mini Biggy Pig - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plu... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 82. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. It can also be great for using as Dora roleplay for your toddler exploring. This is an absolute must have for any parent with a tornado toddler! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shop for buckle toy online at Target.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Toddler Busy Board - Educational Learning Buckle Toys for Baby Ages 1 2 3 4 - Montessori Basic Skills Activity Board for Fine Motor Skills & Learn to Dress-Travel Toys-Developmental toys-18 Month Toy, Wevon Aqua Magic Doodle Mat, 100 x 80cm Extra Large Coloring Water Drawing Mat, Mess Free Doodling Painting Educational Writing Mat, for Toddlers Kids Boys Girls, Age 3 4 5 6 7 8+ Year Old, Toys for Toddlers 1-4 Years, Easony Busy Board for Toddler Baby Infants Sensory Travel Toys 12 to 18 Months Christmas Xmas Gifts for 1-4 Year Old Boys Girls Educational Learning Toys Stocking Fillers, Toddler Fine Motor Skill Toy,Wooden Lovely Bee Hive Toys Matching Game Color Sorting for Toddler Baby Early Educational Montessori Game Colorful Beehive, Buckle Toy Blossom Butterfly Backpack - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children's Plush Travel Activity, AMOSTING Magnetic Blocks Building Tiles Preschool Educational Construction Stacking Toys for 3 Years Old and Up Toddlers Boys & Girls with Castle Cards & Storage Bag-72PCS, Buckle Toy Busy Board - Learn to Snap, Zip, Tie Shoe Laces and Buckle.

You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. It really excites him. Free delivery for many products!

In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

This page was last updated: 11-Nov 07:19. Buddy Backpack is decorated with fun shapes and numbers to keep kids learning and entertained. Online shopping from a great selection at Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry Store. $24.99 $ 24. Kids Backpack for Boys Preschool Backpack Kindergarten Bookbag Nursery Daycare Elementary (Shark - blue), Preschool Backpack,Vaschy Little Kid Backpacks for Boys and Girls with Chest Strap, LEGO Minifigure Heritage Classic Backpack, Toddler Backpack Waterproof Preschool Backpack 3D Cute Cartoon Neoprene Animal Schoolbag for Kids for 2-5 Years Boys Girls, VBG VBIGER Girl School Backpack Water Resistant Elementary Dot School Bag with Chest Strap, Mountaintop Kids Backpack for Boys Girls School Camping Childrens Backpack, Backpack for Boys and Girls, Lightweight Preschool Backpack for Kids with Front Chest Buckle VONXURY, Marvel Avengers Backpack Combo Set - Avengers Boys 6 Piece Backpack Set, Marvel Kawaii Avengers Boys Girls 16" School Backpack (One Size, Black/Multi), Paw Patrol Backpack Nickelodeon Bag School Supplies, Nice Choice Cute Toddler Backpack Toddler Bag Plush Animal Cartoon Mini Travel Bag for Baby Girl Boy 1-6 Years (Pink Dinosaur), Age 1-2Y Cute Bear Small Toddler Backpack With Leash Children Kids Backpack Bag for Boy Girl, Mountaintop Toddler Kids Backpack for Kindergarten with Chest strap, Supercute Kids Rocket Backpack Is Suitable for 1 to 6 Years Old Boys And Girls, The Outdoor Backpack Is Waterproof, Hipiwe Little Kid Toddler Backpack Baby Boys Girls Kindergarten Pre School Bags Cute Neoprene Cartoon Backpacks for Children 0~3 Years Old (Puppy), Disney Sofia The First Light Up Backpack, Pink, One Size, mommore Kids Backpack Cute Mermaid Toddler Backpack for Kids Age 5-9, Novel Design, Hugger Totty Tripper little kids and Toddler Backpack with Harness Strap, mommore Kids Backpack for Toddler School Bag with Chest Clip Travel Bag 3-7 Years Old, Abshoo Little Kids Backpacks for Boys and Girls Preschool Backpack With Chest Strap, School Backpacks for Teen Girls Lightweight Canvas Backpack Bookbags Set (Light Blue-1), Wildkin Backpack for Toddlers, Boys and Girls Ideal for Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten, Perfect Size for School and Travel, Mom's Choice Award Winner, One, Trains, Planes, and Trucks, Mountaintop Kids Backpack Toddler Backpack Pre-School Kindergarten Bag, Back to School 2018 DC Comics Justice League 5 in 1 Kids Backpack Set 16 inch, Unicorn School Backpacks with Lunch Bag Pencil Case for Girls and Boys Kids Bookbag 3 in 1 school Bag Set, Marvel Kawaii Avengers Superheroes Boy's 16 Inch Backpack (Avengers Kawaii), Neoprene Toddler Backpack Waterproof Animal Cartoon Mini Travel Bag for Little Girl Boy 1-6 Years (Pink Owl), Blaze & the Monster Machines Kids Blaze and the Monster Machines Backpack, Hipiwe Little Kid Toddler Backpack Baby Boys Girls Kindergarten Pre School Bags Cute Neoprene Cartoon Backpacks for Children 1-5 Years Old (Monkey), Kids Toddler Backpack Leash Boys Girls Lunchbox Preschool Bag, yisibo Kids Backpack with Safety Leash,Anti-lost Toddler Backpack for Boys Girls, OFUN Dinosaur Backpack for Boys, Toddler Preschool Backpack, Dinosaur Toys Bag for Kids, American Tourister Kids Disney Children's Backpack, Wildkin Backpack for Toddlers, Boys and Girls Ideal for Daycare, Preschool and Kindergarten, Perfect Size for School and Travel, Mom's Choice Award Winner, Monsters, Hipiwe Little Kid Toddler Backpack Baby Boys Girls Kindergarten Pre School Bags Cute Neoprene Cartoon Backpacks for Children 0~3 Years Old (Red Owl), Stephen Joseph Girls' Little Sidekicks Backpack, Owl, Navy, Qiuhome Little Kid Backpack Toddler Preschool Bookbag Zoo Toy Backpack with Open Mouth for Baby Girl Boy (Bear-Pink, Size 1-3Years), Kid Girl School Backpack Water Resistant Elementary Dot Bookbag with Chest Strap (Purple), Preschool Backpack Kindergarten Little Kid Toddler School Backpacks for Boys and Girls with Chest Strap, Trail maker Kids Character Backpacks for Boys & Girls (15”) with Adjustable, Padded Back Straps, mommore Cute Unicorn Kids Backpack Preschool Toddler Backpack for 3-7 Years Old Boys/Girls, Green, Mountaintop Kids School Backpacks Elementary School Bookbag for Boys Girls, mommore Fashion Toddler Backpack Travel Kids Backpack with Small Toddler Leash, Backpack Leash, 9.5" Toddler Butterfly Bag - Harness Safety with Removable Tether, Wildkin Kids 15 Inch Backpack for Boys and Girls, Perfect Size for Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary School, 600-Denier Polyester Fabric Backpacks, BPA-free, Olive Kids (Sharks), Deuter Kikki - Kids' Multipurpose Backpack, Emmzoe Toddler 3D Animal Backpack with Detachable Safety Harness Leash - Lightweight, Water Resistant, Adjustable - Fits Snacks, Food, Toys (Lion), Suerico Baby Backpack Toddler Backpack Preschool Bookbag for Kids Girl Boy, Bageek School Bag for Boys Bookbag Multi-pockets School Backpack Casual Backpack (Royal Blue), Keep Toddlers Learning & Occupied Anywhere.