My heart goes out to you and your family. He will be truly missed. Vic And Jamie Im so sorry for your loss .

medianet_versionId = "3111299"; (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Other deaths: Gilbert Funeral Home And Crematory, Inc. - White Oak, Gilbert Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. - White Oak. October 27, 2017 October 27, 2017 Cameron Ah, it's that time of year again. He attended Kent State University Honors College where he was a member of the Honors Leadership Academy. Cam would stop in my office every day before heading home to tell me thank you, he loved me, and give me a hug. Cam was always the one to light up the locker room, weight room, and practice field. He was born December 6, 2000 in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin of Ruffs Dale. Deepest sympathy to you and your family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Cameron P. Hopkin (Ruffs Dale, Pennsylvania), born in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, who passed away on February 2, 2020, at the age of 19, leaving to mourn family and friends. We, along with our son Robby, are really heart broken. Cam was loved and adored by many. He was a 2019 graduate of Yough High School where he was a member of the football team, wrestling team, National Honors Society and many other clubs. Thoughts and prayers are with your family. He was a chemistry major and had plans to use his education to positively impact as many lives as possible. I knew from then what a good kiddo he was.

He'd come over got Big Bill's birthday parties, and was always the most respectful. Dearest Jamie, I have no words... theres nothing I could say, to ever ease the pain...I hadnt seen Cam since he was 12 or 13...I remember the light in your eyes when we spoke of him back then... My heart is heavy... you are in my thoughts... (former P n W employee) Heidi. Sabrina is heartbroken.

So sorry for your loss.
I remember the first time I saw him, he was playing football against the Scotties, he got hurt. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. During camp we would do a talent show and he always went above and beyond to be the best act. I'm praying for your strength during this time. He was born December 6, 2000 in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin of Ruffs Dale. Heaven has gained another young angel, my deepest condolences to Camerons family and friends, you are in my prayers. Cameron P. Hopkin. February 07, 2020 | Elizabeth, PA | Acquaintance, Deepest sympathy to the Hopkin family. Words cannot express my sympathy to you, as not only was I blessed to be Camerons chemistry teacher, but he was an especially kind and helpful student I will always remember. Sending our deepest sympathy, love, and prayers during this difficult time.

He was born December 6, 2000 in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin of Ruffs Dale. He bounced up, and yells to the crowd, " I'm ok mom". Here is Cameron P. Hopkin’s obituary. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his brother Wade and sister Carli Hopkin of Wexford, grandmother, Shelley Ruggier of Elizabeth Township, uncles, Wendell C. (Danette) Hopkin of Chesapeake, VA, Louis (Marcy) Hopkin of Elizabeth Township, and Jason (Heather) Ruggier of Cranberry Township, aunts, Melanie Ruggier of Elizabeth Township and Samantha (Dan) Taylor of Buena Vista, cousins, Ryan (Katie), Amanda (Chris), Jackie, Travis, Robyn, Matt, Lauren, Jacob, Max, Zach, Logan, and Chiara.
He attended Kent State University Honors College, where he was a member of the Honors Leadership Academy. He was born December 6, 2000 in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin of Ruffs Dale. As his teacher, I am so deeply saddened; as a fellow parent, I have no words at all. Cameron P. Hopkin, 19, of Ruffs Dale, passed away suddenly Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020. Victor, I didn't know Cameron but he was friends with my niece, Sabrina Hodge.

Cameron P. Hopkin, 19, of Ruffs Dale, passed away suddenly on Sunday, February 2, 2020. Robby really adored Cam. Prayers for all. Published in The Valley News Dispatch on Feb. 5, 2020. (412) 672-6322 Troy J. Gilbert, director.

Dearest Jamie, I have no words... theres nothing I could say, to ever ease the pain...I hadnt seen Cam since he was 12 or 13...I remember the light in your eyes when we spoke of him back then... My heart is heavy... you are in my thoughts... (former P n W employee) Heidi, February 08, 2020 | Elizabeth, PA | Friend. Cam was a special young man I got to know and appreciate while coaching football.

Cameron P. Hopkin, 19, of Ruffs Dale, passed away suddenly on Sunday, February 2, 2020.

medianet_height = "120"; He was a 2019 graduate of Yough High School, where he was a member of the football team, wrestling team, National Honors Society and many other clubs.

The Phi Delta Theta brothers, although having only known Hopkin for a short while, all stood at the front of the ceremony and expressed how grateful they were to have known a man so full of love and potential. Vic and Jamie,Cam was such a joy to coach. Powered by Tube City Community Media Inc. Obituaries | The Tube City Almanac | February 04, 2020. medianet_width = "600";

Eternal Friendship Remembrance Bouquet - VASE INCLUDED.

He was the most selfless person I ever had the grace of knowing. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. He had so many talents but the biggest was his love for people.

I was thrilled that he was planning to be a teacher. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Condolences to the family. He was born Dec. 6, 2000, in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin, of Ruffs Dale.

Service will be held at noon Friday in the funeral home chapel, with Pastor Dennis Handley officiating. My prayers are with you and yours at this very difficult time. All rights reserved. He was a 2019 graduate of Yough High School where he was a member of the football team, wrestling team, National Honors Society and many other clubs. Cameron was a kind, generous, gentle soul. He is going to be missed... Cam was an amazing young man, with a wonderful spirit. There are no words for such an unimaginable loss. Eva Gioia Krause, Eternal Friendship Remembrance Bouquet - VASE INCLUDED. Thank you for blessing me with him in my life. I could never be thankful enough to the both of you .

He was born Dec. 6, 2000, in Monroeville, the son of Victor and Jamie (Ruggier) Hopkin, of … He loved his family, his friends and great music.

Im so sorry for the loss of your son.

He bounced up, and yells to the crowd, " I'm ok mom". He touched the lives of all who knew him and will be forever missed. You have my sympathy and are in my thoughts and prayers, Victor and Jamie you are in my thoughts and prayers,I am so sorry for your loss ,I will pray for both of you and your family during this difficult time and every day that will follow, Eternal Affection Arrangement- BASKET INCLUDED. He was a chemistry major and had plans to use his education to positively impact as many lives as possible. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his brother, Wade, and sister, Carli Hopkin, of Wexford; grandmother, Shelley Ruggier, of Elizabeth Township; uncles, Wendell C. (Danette) Hopkin, of Chesapeake, Va., Louis (Marcy) Hopkin, of Elizabeth Township, and Jason (Heather) Ruggier, of Cranberry Township; aunts, Melanie Ruggier, of Elizabeth Township, and Samantha (Dan) Taylor, of Buena Vista; and cousins, Ryan (Katie), Amanda (Chris), Jackie, Travis, Robyn, Matt, Lauren, Jacob, Max, Zach, Logan and Chiara. "Pamela J. Kavalukas" || "Roy Vernon Stevanus". Photo courtesy of Gilbert Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. - White Oak, Cameron P. Hopkin, 19, of Ruffs Dale, passed away suddenly on Sunday, February 2, 2020. Cameron was so excited to be a part of a fraternity and he had hopes to live in the house next year, Theresa Yogi, his advisor, said.