And thanks in advance!Amy, Hi, I've never made a white chocolate cake but have made my reserach on it, I did read somewhere that a cake with melted white chocolate does not rise as a regular cake and that it is more dense, I don't know the reason why it does not rise.Taste wise, again, I've never taste it but also read that it is to die for, a very strong chocolate flavor (nothing wrong with that) Now the creamer on BC, that I've done, I just replace the milk or water for the creamer, it is awesome!!!!!!!! Keep water away from the chocolate mixture. Oh, and thanks for the BC insight, I will definitely add some to it! Help! i accidentally skipped it! 1 decade ago. I just made the regular white cake mix and only added 1 Cup melted white chocolate...hersheys actually and not the candy melts because I was lazy and didn't want to go all the way to Michael's.
ericaann79 Oh, thank you so much I can't wait to try it. well it (the creamer) doesn't tend to color the bc because of the amount of bc I guess...I always make a double batch of icing and the use about 1/2 creamer and half heavy cream (my bc calls for this) but if you don't use heavy cream use 1/2 creamer and 1/2 your liquid for your bc. My German Apple Cake sank in the middle and I don't know how to fix it.

mmmm, I have to try that! Thanks.

If your Introduction can function as a Conclusion, isn't it redundant to write anything in the Conclusion beside "refer to the Introduction"?

Melt chocolate as you wish, temper the melted chocolate before adding w/ the batter. How do open-source projects prevent disclosing a bug while fixing it?

How much?Wow...I am one of those (long) forum people now! White chocolate I will give it a try! Hi, Two more questions.

How do I match both capital and small letters using regex in bash?
8 oz melted white chocolate Mix all dry ingrediants together w/ whisk. Decorating

How to remove switchport mode access from Cisco Switch 2960?

By I also added it to the buttercream frosting, so all together it was very tasty!! How can a chess game with clock take 5 hours? I want to try it. Rebuilding when current house has a mortgage, I need to replace a cassette for CS-HG500-10 but want to go XT, 1980s or 1990s film with robots or mechs I watched in my childhood. What about the white chocolate raspberry liquid coffee creamer? Sounds scrumptious! 2004 - 2020 © Cake Central Media Corp. All Rights Reserved. Try it, it is delicious! Did I put too much melted white chocolate in?

I'll give it a whirl! So I am baking the cake right now and I added about a cup of real white chocolate...I had a panic attack when I started to add the chocolate to the batter because I know that water and chocolate don't go together and the cake mix called for water...it looks ok so far so I will update when the cake is done! I was thinking rasberry and cheescake??

I have had a hard time finding white chocolate in the larger size lately. Bake at 325. just wanted to add my opinion about the white chocolate raspberry creamer.....it is a wonderful taste but doesn't have a heavy taste of white chocolate...mostly raspberry if you ask me..so I don't want anybody to go and make it with that creamer thinking it will taste just like white chocolate because (just in my opinion) it doesn't. a good recipe for a white chocolate cake is 2 boxes white cake mix2 cups flour2 cups sugar1 1/2 tsp salt6 eggs2 tsp vanilla2 tsp almond extract1/4 c oil2 cups sour cream8 oz melted white chocolateMix all dry ingrediants together w/ whisk. I also use the white chocolate pudding mix and everyone loves it. This sounds delicious.

oops my bad...you do add the 2 2/3 cup of water or milk. 200 mA output from the Arduino digital output.