Copyright ©2020, An Italian in my Kitchen.

Have a great long weekend. Beautiful photos!

( I limit the salt since the Italian seasoning can be salty).

If using other potatoes, cut into 3/4 to 1-inch chunks. Remove chicken breasts and cook uncovered for another 30 minutes DO NOT LEAVE CHICKEN IN CASSEROLE DISH OR CHICKEN BREAST WILL BE DRIED OUT!

Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or so. Chicken  Potatoes and Carrot Bake is just one of those recipe that you can throw together is minutes I just love those dinners. Place chicken pieces, cut up potatoes, and baby carrots in large baking dish.

Bake in oven 50-60 minutes.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Cut the butter into 1 tbsp pieces  and place evenly over the carrots, chicken, and potatoes.

Stir the carrots into the slow cooker with the potatoes, then spread them into an even layer.
An easy, tasty Italian Herb Roasted Chicken recipe is ready for dinner.

I have two reasons for this, one just in the last few years I have noticed turkey in the grocery stores, but only at Christmas time, and two my husband does not like turkey.

Place chicken breasts on top of potatoes & carrots. Toss the potatoes and carrots with the 2-3 teaspoons of herb mixture, place in parchment paper lined baking dish (I drizzled with a little extra olive oil, oregano and salt). Cover the chicken pieces really well with the small bowl of herb mixture, top and bottom, place in second non stick baking dish, single layer. We won't send you spam. Just a few ingredients and your good to go.

Make this Chicken Potatoes and Carrot Bake today! Cover the chicken pieces really well with the small bowl of herb mixture, top and bottom, place in second non stick baking dish, single layer. Published October 7, 2015 By Rosemary 6 Comments. Pinterest Pat dry two skinless boneless chicken breasts. Enjoy!

Pour 1/2 the bottle of dressing over potatoes & carrots.

Have a great weekend. I love stuffed turkey and my goodness, nothing beats pumpkin pie.

Toss them with some of the herbs and olive oil and let them bake to perfection.

Place the chicken breast between the potatoes and carrots. In a medium bowl, mix together olive oil, dressing mix packet, paprika, oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.

Required fields are marked *. Add the potatoes and carrots to the sheet pan and drizzle any remaining olive oil mixture on top. All Rights Reserved. You can play around with it and see how you like it best . By giving consent, you agree to allow us to collect information through cookies.
Dip each pork chop in the oil mixture, making sure to coat both sides, and place on the prepared pan.

https://mariasmixingbowl.com/chicken-breasts-red-potatoes-and-carrot-bake

Toss the potatoes and carrots with the 2-3 teaspoons of herb mixture , place in parchment paper lined baking dish (I drizzled with a little extra olive oil, oregano and salt). Hi Jack, thanks so much, I love hearty dishes.