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ut that office must have said something to BOA (they probably explained to BOA how they really screwed up on this one! 1:44 Human stated he was in the Home retention dept but that I needed the Default dept and transferred me. “I love the Town Square -- I go down there and use it,” said Corbat, who gave up his private office and moved to open-floor-plan seating as part of the renovation. accounts, products and services, including laws and regulations regarding taxes, exchange and/or capital controls that you are responsible for following. Terms, conditions and fees for accounts, products, programs and services are subject to change. Find Related Places. Citi Citigroup Inc Corporate Office & Headquarters 399 Park Ave. New York NY 10043 Citigroup Inc corporate phone number: (212) 559-1000 Average Rating and Total Reviews Your country of citizenship, domicile, or residence, if other than the United States, may have laws, rules, and regulations that govern or affect your application for and use of our Find Citibank information for the countries we serve. Not all accounts, products, and services as well as pricing described here are available in all jurisdictions There is no direct line to the corporate office and no fax number is listed on the official website. Citi is the leading global bank. Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City.The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Apparently customer care is not in their vocabulary.Received a call from Collections at 12:45 pm Marquis (who refused to give his employee number) states he is calling per your request on an update to our application for the Make Homes Affordable Program. We recommend you update your browser for a better online banking experience.

And not without a big chunk of change being tacked onto the end of my loan.

There is no special assistance available, no one on one care. or Global Executive Banking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have reported them to the better business bureau. Phone conversations, names, dates, times, letters, correspondance. About This Place E-mail. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!!

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e have been dealing with this since November 16th.I'd rather give back the &*$%*$ house and file bankruptcy than have to talk to Bank of America again.I know that's extreme, But I'm so upset with them right now. )2) A foreclosure letter from an attorney representing BOA3) My APPROVED modification loan paperwork after 11 months! The products, account packages, promotional offers and services described in this website may not apply to customers of Citigold Private Client,