Try an office for a week on us when you take a tour! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Now Pre-Leasing for November move-in, with 2 months free! She made the showing light hearted, relaxed and fun! Business hours may be different today. Request information from other similar providers. © 2020 McWhinney Real Estate Services, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. 18 talking about this. Clovis Point has direct access to a sought-after mix of outdoor community trails and parks, stores, restaurants, breweries, education and work opportunities, all within walking and biking distance. If you are interested in leasing an apartment home, contact us to request a socially distant tour or schedule a virtual tour! Awesome amenities. With perfect west facing views you can enjoy your patio while watching the suset. It includes a pool, hot tub, grills around the pool, fire pits, lounge area/cabana…", What sets me apart from other agents is my local market knowledge, my ability to communicate, my expert negotiation skills and a promise that I will demonstrate my work ethic, honesty and integrity throughout this process . A place where you can easily access your work life & nourish your extracurricular passions. The staff is so great and welcoming! Located across from the Longmont - to - Boulder Regional Trail will give you the acess you need for an adventure or a quick commute to work. Cleaned daily. You have work, places to go, adventurous people to see, and an abundance of Colorado grandeur to explore. Find more Apartments near Clovis Point Apartments.

Buying…. * Terms and conditions may apply*Read More. With perfect west facing views you can enjoy your patio while watching the suset. Providence Pointe has rental units ranging from 700-1006 sq ft starting at $995. Plus, when you look & lease within 24 hours you will receive waived admin fee and pay just a $99 deposit! For a limited time live up to 6 weeks rent free! This apartment community was built in 2020 and has 3 stories with 208 units. "I love living at Colab!

It is intentionally developed with the modern design you crave, mindful amenities you deserve and easy access to the great outdoors you require. This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp. 0 reviews that are not currently recommended, Valerie Beaudoin - Colorado Home Finder Realty. Recreational activities near Clovis Point Apartments are plentiful. You could be the first review for, "Aaliyah was the best! Clovis Point Apartments is located in Longmont, Colorado in the 80501 zip code. When you are ready, apply online! When you are ready, apply online! Pets are welcome, too! Clovis Point is anchored by cozy pines and wrapped in the outstretched arms of the Rocky Mountains, Longmont has always been a community deeply rooted by its natural surroundings. Shoppers will appreciate Clovis Point Apartments proximity to The Village At Burlington, Strip Center at 1250 S Hover St, and St. Vrain Centre. Subscribe Now!

It is so amazing! Prices and special offers valid for new residents only. Harbor Pointe has rental units ranging from 1156-1272 sq ft starting at $1625. Contact us at info@candyfactorycoworkin­g.com or give us a call at…, Hey there trendsetter! Enter Clovis Point - Longmont's newest apartment living option. Discover 4 parks within 10 miles, including White Rocks Trailhead, North Teller Farm, and Eagle Trailhead. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Downtown location. It's a newer complex with brand new amenities and the most friendly staff. Plus, when you look & lease within 24 hours you will receive waived admin fee and pay just a $99 deposit! Welcome to Clovis Point Apartments, the community where luxury takes on a whole new meaning.

If you are interested in leasing an apartment home, contact us to request a socially distant tour or schedule a virtual tour! Pricing and availability subject to change at any time.