Part of the Credit CARD Act of 2009 required the Federal Reserve to come up with rules for gift cards to keep consumers from losing their gift card funds. but cheques payable to a third party will not be accepted. Alternatively, you can request to close your Account by calling us on 1300 306 397. Your default password is your date of birth in the following format DDMmmYYYY (i.e. Opal, iTunes, Google Play, etc), they put a pre-authorisation charge on the card. Having now called the shop, they confirmed they cant swap a gift card either (as suspected, it may have been spent etc, they dont know, they also wouldnt know its been locked and why its been locked etc) I purchased a $100 gift card and when i got it home, I noticed it was already opened. If you can't find the documents or information you need, please visit the Online Service Centre. You must check whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. The features listed on this page apply to new applicants only. The $100 off your Coles Supermarket Shop will be available on the Flybuys account linked to the Coles Rewards Mastercard for use within 4 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. Now I have to wait for them to refund the cards which I have called them several times about but I am still yet to see the money. You have the option to change this to a password of your choice. Check Balance. We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. At the end of the Balance Transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance and Balance Transfer fee will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 19.99% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for a period of 18 months and to the one-off Balance Transfer Fee of 1.5% of the Balance Transfer amount, which applies. You are about to post a question on finder.com.au: Subscribe to the Finder newsletter for the latest money tips and tricks. Excludes Coles Express and Coles Online. If your email address is correct and you have added comms@secure.coles.com.au to your Safe Sender list, please call our Customer Support Team on 1300 306 397 to confirm whether a Statement was issued for your account that month. Coles Rewards Mastercard Account Number). How can Coles support me with financial hardship? This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. plus I have to gi... ve my friend the money back so they aren't charged credit card interest. Note: Like any application that you can download to a device, your telecommunications service provider may charge data or call costs when you download or access the app as per your plan or agreement. Yes, the PDF eStatement will look the same as your paper statement. Upon trying to use them 6 months later they were declined, too embarrassed to argue with the shop they had to use their own money to pay. Three layers of theft and fraud protection with the Coles Shield. A Coles Gift Mastercard is a flexible gift voucher that lets your recipient shop for what they want, wherever they want. But I've only tried using exactly $50 or $48 or $49. Use: Make purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted. New customers only who apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard by 31 January 2021. Participating stores include Coles Supermarkets, Coles Express, Myer, Target, Baby Target, Target Country, Kmart, Kmart Tyre and Auto Services, Officeworks, BI-LO, Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and 1st Choice Liquor Superstore. How do I retrieve my electronic communications password? 6 Concierge is a complimentary service available to the Primary Cardholder of a Coles Platinum Mastercard. Usually, that pre-auth charge will be removed in a few days. Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your Credit Limit. Your trust is our top concern. 1300 306 397 OR if you're overseas (+61) 2 8288 2890. For the No Annual Fee Mastercard and Rewards Mastercard, Flybuys points are earned on eligible spend which is an Eligible Transaction and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Citi accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges,  transactions made using Flybuys points and government related transactions. We are able to customise solutions based on your individual circumstances. No interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a Balance Transfer. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 and distributed by Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708. Customers with this card only collect flybuys points at the following flybuys participants: flybuys points awarded for using a Coles Mastercard linked to your flybuys membership are in addition to flybuys points awarded by flybuys partners. oTo receive the $100 off your Coles Supermarket shop, you must apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard by 31 January 2021 then spend $500 or more on eligible Retail Purchases (excludes Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges) in the first 60 days of the Account approval date. How can I get the Coles Mobile Wallet App? What do I do if I forget my username or password? We recommend that you change your default password immediately. So, if you use this card for a few merchants, the pre-auth charges adds up and your funds will be illiquid for 2 freaking weeks!! You can search and view up to 7 years' worth of statements on the Online Service Centre. Phone: 1800 931 356 You can't retrieve your password for eStatements but you can reset it with the following steps: Yes, you can download and save any of your eStatements as a PDF on your computer. Shirley has a Master of Commerce and a Bachelor of Media, Journalism and Communications from the University of New South Wales. Concierge Services provided by Aspire Lifestyles (Americas), Inc. ^ 2,000 Flybuys points are required to redeem $10 off at the checkout each time. Coles receives commission for the introduction of credit business to Citigroup. And, since the Virtual Mastercard is accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted online, your lucky recipient will have endless choice! These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Avoid this product!! A$1.95 per transaction amount under A$65.00, and 3.00% of the transaction amount for any transaction equal to or over A$65.00, debited to your Account on the Transaction Date. Offer excludes fuel, gift cards, telco and phone recharge, calling cards, lottery and charity items, trailer hire, iTunes cards and smoking/tobacco product purchases. ‡Value Boosters are offers we may send to you from time-to-time when you are subscribed to email marketing. Are eStatements and other electronic communications secure? 4 The Interest Free Period applies when you pay your full Closing Balance from your last Statement by the Payment Due Date (excluding any Fixed Payment Option balance which isn’t due for payment by that Payment Due Date). Value Boosters are special offers and discounts we may send you throughout the year.‡. An eligible spend is an Eligible Transaction as defined in the Coles Mastercard Rewards Terms and Conditions, https://www.coles.com.au/rewards-mastercard/terms-conditions, Select the card for which you’d like to set an ATM PIN, Click “Change PIN” and choose your new PIN, Click “Report lost/stolen” and follow the instructions, Click “Account closure request” and follow the instructions, Set your eCommunications password which will be used each time you open your eStatement, Agree to the Electronic Communication Consent, Click “Cancel enrolment” and confirm you wish to de-enrol, Click “My Statements”, then click “Statement Preferences”, Click “Update enrolment details” and set your eCommunications password which will be used each time you open your eStatement. And now it has happened again for this month. Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. Whilst you have a Balance Transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance. So you only have to carry one card instead of two. I said "well don't send out an email unless it is ACTUALLY there for viewing (obvious?). We are here to understand your situation and tailor our solutions to best suit your individual needs. PIN For more information on your statement, please see our FAQ page. Usually, that pre-auth charge will be removed in a few days. Didn't work, had to pay with my own money. Download our How to read your statement PDF. Coles doesnt seem to care at all - Stay away. It's recommended that you remove the temporary internet files from your internet browser after viewing your electronic communications. Eligibility for Value Boosters varies and is subject to change at any time. She was previously the publisher for banking and investments and has also written comparisons for energy, money transfers, Uber Eats and many other topics. Both Coles Spend and Eligible Transactions is defined in the Coles Mastercard Rewards Terms and Conditions found at www.coles.com.au/mastercard-important-information. Then when you...Read more. From retail super funds to self managed super funds, view reviewer ratings for the best super funds of 2020! [name removed], the customer care lady i spoke with said they can not / dont transfer funds to new cards and they dont send out new cards (makes me think how will they handle stolen cards based on this comment). Read FAQs about prepaid cards . Please note you are not entitled to any interest free days on purchases whilst you have a Balance Transfer. I bought this from a Coles Supermarket, and it works on every online store purchase I make. Cheques payable to the Accountholder may also be accepted (e.g. Prepaid gift cards offer a lot of advantages. It allows you to manage your Account 24 hours a day with access to your Account Balance, available credit and transaction history. However, funds will be considered received the day the cheque is deposited. Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your Credit Limit. You can do your gift shopping from the comfort of your own home. * Credit criteria, fees and charges, terms and conditions apply. Apply for a Coles Rewards Mastercard by 31 January 2021. It's easy. The promotional rate of 0% p.a. This offer is valid until 31 January 2021. To redeem the $100 off Shop, you must scan your Flybuys barcode and spend a minimum of $100 after savings and discounts in one transaction at Coles Supermarkets (excluding gift cards, iTunes cards, tobacco and tobacco related purchases).