As a Psychology major at the University, I truly felt supported by all the faculty and staff that I was in contact with on a daily basis.

Everything.

The academic advisors are another great resource on campus. On top of the amazing staff the food and other services within the university are just as good as any where else if not better. Grand Valley State University, Seidman College of Business. Boiler up! The Professors and Staff are very helpful and encouraging, and their goal is to help you do well in your classes and in life in general. Nothing. It can be expensive but I believe it's worth the safety and the experience. It’s so nice to always know a familiar face when walking to class, and at SJU you always have that. I spend a lot of my time there in the calming atmosphere and love nutritious options to fuel my studying efforts. There are many clubs and activities on campus to be involved in and be acquainted with new people and make friends.

Nothing. Also, within the financial planning field, this college is recognized. Leeds School of Business offers graduate and post-graduate degrees at the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado.

Western has its great professors and some not so great; however, they are always willing to help you.

The faculty truly cares and wants to help you succeed in every aspect of your life; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and academically. It wasn’t until 1969 that the discipline and practice of financial planning began to gain footing in the academy. My favorite part about the campus itself is the student diversity and variety of multicultural places to eat. I worked at College for Financial Planning full-time, Limited advancement opportunities within the organization, I worked at College for Financial Planning full-time for more than 10 years, I have been working at College for Financial Planning full-time for more than 3 years. Western Michigan University campus is definitely breathtaking, and if you don't feel like staying on campus, the university is in the heart of the city of Kalamazoo. Here I have met so many great people and have made life long friends here. They have many resources you can utilize such as the language proficiency center. A few frustrations though, that the university focuses on getting more students but not on improving housing first or hiring more professors first.Read 873 Reviews, Sophomore: Roosevelt University is in the center of the city of Chicago.

There are many clubs and activities on campus to be involved in and be acquainted with new people and make friends.

I have completely fallen in love with the University of Wisconsin-Madison.