This helps to regulate body temperature and keep you from getting night sweats. While the exact sizes will vary by brand, you can expect to find weights ranging from 12 to 20 pounds for most blankets. Most weighted blankets can't be washed (gross!!)!”. Cooling weighted blankets typically either feel a little more refreshing to the touch than other types thanks to a silky cover, or they may have a more breathable construction. “Plus, I love that I can take the cover off and wash it! Offers may be subject to change without notice. We're loving their inspirational, body-positive messages. Like others, these blankets come in multiple size and weight options and are made with lightweight cotton that allows air to pass through the fibers.

The symptoms of anxiety can be hard to detect. Developed with a natural bamboo outer and cooling inner glass beads, you can be sure to stay cool and sweat-free while …

Feasting may look a little different this year. This cotton layer feels plush and airy and offers a little more cushion between you and the weight of the recycled-glass-bead blanket.

Note that the blanket is not machine-washable, but it can be used with a separate duvet cover. Follow BestProducts.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! All sizes are meant for one person, with the exception of the king size, which can be shared by two people. Clean out expired products and clutter to make way for a healthier you. The Gravity cooling weighted blanket is available up to 35 pounds! It’s designed for full- and queen-sized beds, and it comes in 15- and 20-pound weight options. That’s where cooling weighted blankets come in handy. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Just note that our Textile Lab experts say that the cooling effect might not actually be the bamboo itself, but that that the materials are lightweight and moisture-wicking. If you and your partner both want to seek the benefits of a weighted blanket, this brand offers sizes up to California King sizes at up to 30 pounds. If your partner wants to share a weighted blanket with you, there’s even the option to get an extra-large version that’s perfectly sized for two people. The chunky knit design, which provides weight without the need for beads, allows for maximum breathability—and it’ll look great on your bed, too. calming, stress-relieving, and sleep-improving benefits, 11 Best Weighted Blankets to Help You Calm Down, 10 Things You Can Buy on Amazon for Under $1, Amazon Prime Day 2019 Deals on Gravity Blankets. Here are the ones you need to pay attention to, and how to know if you may have an anxiety disorder. This YnM weighted blanket is made of bamboo fabric that shoppers say will “keep you at a comfortable temperature throughout the night,” and many reviewers mention that they toss and turn significantly less while sleeping with it.

Real Simple may receive compensation for some links to products and services in this email on this website. Many reviews also specifically tout Honeybird's exceptional customer service, which is available to answer questions about the product as well as offer exchanges for blankets that are not quite the right weight. This cooling blanket is made of 100% cotton, which is one of the best fabrics to keep cool even in hot weather. Keep reading to learn more about each of the best cooling weighted blankets and see why they come highly recommended by thousands of shoppers. While most weighted blankets are hand-wash only or require an additional duvet cover, this one comes included with a washable cover in a few colors. We also like this one for its stylish aesthetic — even when you're not cuddled up with it, it looks cozy draped over the arm of a sofa or folded at the foot of a bed. “I didn’t think this blanket would make a big difference, but I actually feel comforted when using it,” one person wrote. And it makes sense: We all want to make sure we have the best sleep and coziest time at home as we enter a new season. According to reviewers, the weight is already comforting on its own, but the duvet's "soft-silky feel" adds to the relaxing element. It’s made of cool-to-the-touch organic Egyptian cotton and is filled with glass beads to conform to your body—without being too heavy— all summer long. Why trust us? Stay in your living room and still spike your heart rate. Taking into account that the largest, heaviest weighted blanket from this brand is priced under $80, this is  a total bargain. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Credit:

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Weighted blankets tend to run on the pricier side, however this reviewer-fave will set you back at just $40, which is basically half off your standard branded weighted blanket.

The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments. The most cooling element of this cooling weighted blanket is its cotton duvet cover, which users can add on for $40 more. Plus, this blanket in particular has over 1,700 Amazon reviews, with 95% of them being 4 and 5 stars, so you really can’t go wrong. For best results, get a blanket just for your size — don't worry about it covering the whole bed. This queen/king-sized, glass-bead-filled, cooling weighted blanket is only available in a 35-pound size, but this weight is dispersed throughout its large 90-by-90-inch footprint. This cooling blanket is super similar to the brand’s original version, the only difference being that it comes with a breathable duvet cover to wick away sweat. If your weighted blanket is too light, you might not notice any of the benefits. Plus, it offers a wide variety of customization options. Just the exact opposite of what I expected. This unique weighted blanket comes with two separate duvet covers—a warm, plush option for the winter and a cooling option for the summer—making it ideal for year-round use. “The weight is perfect, the contents are sewn securely into place, and, as someone that gets hot while sleeping, it doesn’t cause me to overheat. Users love how effective this bed blanket is at keeping them cool, even as they're being swaddled by its weight. These are our top three cooling weighted blankets to enhance your evening chill time. “I bought this because I get anxious sleeping without a blanket, even when it’s hot. I do get hot at night and this blanket does not make it any hotter at all; in fact, on the first night I had to put my comforter on top of this so I wouldn’t get cold.”. These are the best cooling weighted blankets to buy in 2020: When shopping for a cooling weighted blanket, you’ll also want to consider the weight. It's safe to say that the Internet's obsession with weighted blankets is still going strong. The Yaasa cooling weighted blanket comes in both cream and gray.

In a nutshell, they’re exactly what they sound like: dense, weighted comforters (think: 5 to upwards of 30 pounds) that typically have tiny pellets or glass beads inside so that weight is distributed evenly across your body when lying underneath them. These all-in-one recipes are wholesome, simple and affordable.

$42.99 (28% off) SHOP NOW. Studies actually prove that weighted blankets can help treat disorders like insomnia and anxiety, and can help you fall asleep quicker (and stay asleep). If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. “The biggest complaint that most people have about weighted blankets is that they are too hot, but the cooling cover really does help with that,” wrote one customer. “When I first received this blanket I was taken aback a bit because of its weight. Is it really better than using a credit card? It’s made of organic cotton that shoppers say feels soft and “cool to the touch.” The weighted blanket is packed with plenty of convenient features, like ties around the edges that keep it attached to the cover and stitched pockets that allow for equal distribution of the glass beads.