While supplies last. Description of product is garnered from product packaging.

Per the post caption, the Queen-sized blanket is being sold for $24.99; whereas, the King-size blanket is going for $29.99. If you’re one of the many who have been lusting over Pendleton’s gorgeous wool blankets for eons, you (and your wallet) are in luck. Limited to stock on hand. Pendleton blankets have a bit of a cult following which is why Costco shoppers freaked out when their sherpa blankets appeared in Costco warehouses back in September. This one comes in a tan color and is only available in the 15-pound option but at $67.90 it’s by far the best deal we’ve found. This one is made by Pendleton & is 48″ x 72″ weighing in at 15 pounds. Costco is currently selling plush versions of Pendleton’s famous wool patterns for just $30, and once you wrap yourself up in one of these bad boys, you won’t want to come out of that cocoon until next summer. Get our hand-picked (and verified) deals on the products you love. This form of checkout is restricted to participating products.

Here are a few more details about this Costco weighted blanket…….eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'costcofan_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_0',135,'0','0'])); If I didn’t run hot I would give this blanket a shot. Includes: 1 weighted blanket ; 1 blanket … Apparently, weighted blankets are supposed to provide gentle pressure of weight across the body to ease anxiety and stress so you can wake up feeling well rested. ... Pendleton Weighted Blanket, Grand Mesa Includes Weighted Blanket with Removable Velvet Cover; Designed to be 10 …

Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions of Use. Weighted Lap Blanket for $34.99 , but there are also full-sized versions starting at $74.99 . Pendleton blankets aren’t exactly cheap so when these ultra-soft and cozy blankets showed up for just $24.99, people stocked up.

Prices and sales dates may change at any time without notice.

We actually found these blankets for an even cheaper price at Walmart! We use essential cookies to make our site work and, if you consent, optional analytics cookies to understand our website and improve your user experience.

I consent to Costco Fan collecting and storing the data I submit in this form.

This is just a posting of a deal from Costco and is not an endorsement or recommendation of any product or of Costco. (Privacy Policy) *, on Costco Weighted Blanket, Pendleton 48″ x 72″, 15 LBS, ← Costco Christmas Cards, Burgoyne Handmade Holiday Cards, Costco Calrose Rice, Homai Medium Grain White Rice →, YnM Weighted Blanket — Heavy 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Cotton Material with Premium Glass Beads (Dark Grey, 48”x72” 20lbs), Waowoo Weighted Blanket for Adults Kids (Inner Layer Dark Grey, 17lbs 60″x80″), Costco Sanitizing Wipes, Artnaturals 200 Count, Costco Spice Rack, Olde Thompson 20 Jar Carousel, Costco Whiskey Gift Set, Jameson, Glenlivet, Chivas, Costco Keto Bread, Artisan Bakers Multi Seed Zero Net Carbs. Pendleton’s Grand Canyon National Park stripe.

I’d like to hear from any of you who use these on a consistent basis. Photos may not be a perfect representation of the product, especially the color. Note that the 15 lb blanket is suitable for 100-150 lbs individuals and the 20 lb blanket … Designed for adults or those with a minimum body weight of 54.4 kg (120 lb.
Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. The tiny beads are layered with polyfill to create a naturally soft feel and the quilted design prevents the beads from shifting for even weight distribution. That is $15 off Costco’s regular price of $69.99. Instagrammer @costco_doesitagain found these super-soft plush Pendleton blankets at Costco in mid-September. 60 Great Christmas Toys at Costco for 2020!

Costco Item#1350288. The blanket has over 2,000 five-star reviews on Costco’s website.

Grab one for yourself or pick one up as a gift!
99. Showing 25-20 of 20 .

Who knew?! HONESTLY, before you make a purchase, make sure to check the following out on Amazon. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. Buy 1 Beautyrest Weighted Blanket, 15 lb $69.99, regular price. Weighted Lap Blanket for $34.99 , but there are also full-sized versions starting at $74.99 . Petmate La-Z-Boy Bartle, List of Unadvertised Sales at Costco!

Through December 21st, head on over to Costco.com where you can score this Premium 20-Pound Weighted Blanket for only $79.99 shipped (regularly $99.99). The cheapest version Costco sells is a 7-lb. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'frugalhotspot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',129,'0','0'])); Disclaimer: Thanks for visiting my blog! I believe it was just on sale last week, so if you purchased it then, good for you. Shop for Weighted Blankets in Bed Blankets. Relaxing is easy with the comfort of the Sleep Philosophy Reversible Weighted Blanket. In today’s world that never sleeps, it’s always good to maintain a healthy sleeping regimen. Find out more in the Delivery & Returns Tab below. Check with your local Costco before you go. Delivery is included in our price.

We checked out the Costco website and found the same Pendleton Sherpa Fleece blankets, although the price is a bit higher: $34.99 for the Queen size and $39.99 for … Grid View. But, if you’re in the market for a Pendleton blanket and aren’t concerned about print, Costco does sell Pendleton weighted blankets on their website. $110). Reduce your anxiety and sleep soundly with the Life Comfort reversible weighted blanket.

The faux-mink cover features diamond quilting and the weighted insert has box quilting to prevent the polyester and glass bead filling from shifting. Remove one or more products before adding another to compare.

This product was spotted at the Covington, Washington Costco but may be not available or may not be on sale at all Costco locations. Most weighted blankets are like heavier throws, but this unique offering from Brooklinen doubles as both a weighted blanket and a comforter for your bed so you don't have to use two.

The removable and reversible super-soft cover is machine washable. Add it to your cart already. The blanket is well constructed and it is very warm,” wrote another reviewer. They’re supposed to be beneficial to getting a good nights sleep. Your estimated delivery time will be 3 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the time of order. Snuggle up with a cozy blanket from Costco's amazing selection, with everything from soft down blankets to electric heated blankets! Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Weighted Blanket at Costco, Pendleton Weighted Blanket. Beautyrest Weighted Blanket, Only $49.99 at Costco! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Filter .

The blanket is also available in 15 and 20-pound options. People talk about it being a stress/anxiety reliever as well as helping with insomnia & restlessness.

This is not a product review. Costco has more color and weight options online, at a higher delivered price. That’s a steal for a Pendleton-brand blanket—the wool versions are sold for upwards of $260.

Inner Weighted Blanket 400TC 100% Cotton shell; Filling: 10LB Blanket: 48” x 72” / 70% Glass Bead Fill/ 30% Polyester Fiber Fill 15LB Blanket: 48” x 72” / 86% Glass Bead Fill / 14% Polyester Fiber Fill 20LB Blanket: 48” x 72” / 91% Glass Bead Fill/ 9% Polyester Fiber Fill Care Instructions: Weighted blankets have been around for a while, but they're now widely available with many options to choose from. FYI, this post may contain affiliate links. Got a tip, kitchen tour, or other story our readers should see? The guides everyone is talking about!

Just so you know, this blog is NOT affiliated with Costco. *Note – both blankets are currently on backorder until late December. 7 hours ago.

I’d like to hear from any of you who use these on a consistent basis. The super shocking news though? Hey, you can put those savings towards some Pendleton rainboots (also available at Costco).

Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. List View. Kitchn is a source of inspiration for a happier, healthier life in your kitchen. Become a Member or an Online Only Annual Subscriber & join the club and start saving with great benefits and offers! Learn More.

My location had the gray 15-lbs blanket. The cheapest version Costco sells is a 7-lb. Microfiber. And it’s on sale through 11/1, Absolutely love this festive holiday planter!

If I didn’t run hot I would give this blanket a shot.