The web site dearest.inasentence.org is seeing variant levels of traffic all over the year. Happy birthday,Darling.You are the dearest thing in the world.

Here are

dialectical in a sentence simple examples, antibacterial in a sentence simple examples, masterminded in a sentence simple examples, pharmacists in a sentence simple examples, decalcomania in a sentence simple examples, decapitator in a sentence simple examples, decarburised in a sentence simple examples. Inheritance tax is a form of death duty and without some sound tax planning in advance you can saddle your nearest and, Wages in South Lakeland were 20 per cent below the national average, but house prices were the, In the beauty that the stars are from Earth they are nothing compared to yours, my, If numbers are limited to the nearest and, I would not have the shadow of a coolness arise between the two, Meanwhile, the Drama of the Photo Shoot continues, as I showed the Polaroids to a few of my nearest and, Reynolds agrees that higher education is in a period of flux regarding the issues that are, The alarm went off, and Stacey ran out on the parade ground, holding armfuls of records and pop posters, her, France would be positively unbearable without my, But we've heard the last of such nonsense-talk, my, She had forgotten how great it felt to just let her hair down and get loose with the ones she held, I couldn't help but wonder what my mother, The number of claims per head in Ireland is among the largest in Europe, and payouts are greater, making insurance premiums among the, I'm so very sorry if I am, but I need to ask you, my, And when I looked back he was leaning against his doorpost, his head in his hands, as if he'd just lost his nearest and, I write this story to you from my barely furnished two windowed room where I await the one thing I hold, I may have to admit that you will never be my lover, but you will always be my, This country has moved from being the twelfth most expensive place for labour in 1999 to the eighth, It would be quite cruel of you to simply leave your, She didn't care if he was a genie that could make her, People I never would have met were it not for this little old weblog have become my nearest and, There are now only 70 shopping days to Christmas and this is really the time to start thinking about what to buy your nearest and, We would not accept the Vatican reburying our, So we should not expect anything from anyone, not even our nearest and, A frame of mind such as this may incline you to greater intimacy with your nearest and, I'm confident the war won't last much longer, My birthday was really two weeks ago when my nearest and, According to the Economist Intelligence Unit, London is now the costliest city in the European Union and the fifth, Don't be too concerned if you haven't been invited, probably just means my nearest and, We all need our confidence building every now and again and it is a sure bet that your nearest and, For example, you have a ferocious argument with your nearest and, The Castilian Spanish version for his homeland clearly is the, After completing the course, students are not qualified to practice on the public but they do have sufficient skills to lay their hands on their nearest and, His subsequent marriages were primarily to form alliances with his nearest and, I sat under a lemon tree with two of my oldest and, And far from therapy providing the solution to atomisation, it only fuels this destructive trend, pushing people further away from their nearest and, Of all devotions, that of adoring Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is the greatest after the Sacraments, the one, We currently seem to believe that the more flamboyant the send-off, as our nearest and, Working in the same field as your nearest and, Hundreds of runners had tributes pinned to their shirts with photographs and names of their nearest and, Thank you again, for the safe return of my, We are social creatures, and as well as taking responsibility for ourselves we are charged with the duty of looking out for our nearest and, As you may imagine she was fair delighted, and thought how pleased the King would be when he came home and found that his, After spending 10 years dreaming of staging a one-man exhibition in London, self-taught artist Michael Forbes could hardly have imagined how his, But these items were also the some of the, Chemists came second, with convenience stores coming out the, I will go but I will not die, I promise you that, my, After singing and hearing many songs eulogizing him and his thought, these interviewees were convinced that he was the, The sack that thou hast drunk me would have bought me lights as good cheap at the, Oliver has never had any qualms about stitching up even his nearest and, Dan gets a sudden urge to confess to Kerry and Charity finds that her nearest and, Newbury, Berks, Guildford, Surrey, Milton Keynes and Tunbridge Wells, Kent, follow the Bard's birthplace as the.

No, dearest, sweet one, honey, I won't give up--I know you know something. I feel like this ` Mommie Dearest'woman ."