Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening. Grease and lightly flour an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan. I mainly consume proteins, fats, and minimal carbs a day. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. Print out our request sheet and take it to your local grocery or health food shop! This far exceeded our expectations! I'm new to keto baking and I'm a bit skeptical with baked goods. The corn bread is amazing. Please consult a doctor or medical professional before starting any new program. I no longer eat bread since I am on a low carb and zero sugar lifestyle. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Great substitute for cornbread especially if baked in a cast iron skillet. I wanted to make carb conscious products while preserving the flavor of … Good Dee’s Corn Bread Mix – Low carb, Keto friendly, Gluten free, Sugar Alcohol Free, 1g net carb $ 11.99 Good Dee’s Yellow Snack Cake Mix - Low carb, Sugar free, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, 2g net carbs With zero sugars and only 1 net carb per serving, you can now add corn bread back into your low carb lifestyle. Add to that the problem that if you are on Keto long-term, the smallest amount of sweetness is overpowering to you. Make sure to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!! That's tricky. I originally made this to use as a base for a Keto enchilada bake but honestly it takes so good I just want to eat it alone. I've tried her brownie mix (YUMMY) and her coconut snack cake (YUMMY). This is what worked for me and I am just sharing my personal journey. If you like Jiffy cornbread mix or other sweet cornbreads, you will probably like this. But it can be used like cornbread and it is a similar taste and consistency. Super moist. Sweetened with stevia. Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C). Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019. It’s as close to traditional, it might even be better. But this cornbread was AMAZING. I used it in my Thanksgiving dressing and I made it just like dressing -- made the bread first, then added celery, onions, sage, salt, lots of pepper, a beaten egg, pre-cooked pulled chicken, and chicken stock, then baked. Good Dee’s Muffin Mix – Low carb, Keto friendly, Sugar Alcohol Free, Gluten free, 2g net carbs $ 9.96 $ 11.99 Good Dee’s Pancake Mix – Low carb, Keto friendly, Sugar free, Gluten free,1g net carbs, 20 servings This one is by far my favorite, though. I’m not sure where she got it, but the trick is using Bisquick biscuit mix as a base to the bread. This mix is soooooo good!!! This mix is incredibly sweet to me. NEW and Improved formula! The true testament is if it passes my husband's taste test. If I could remove the stweetener, I would like it 3X as much. Wow! This product tastes very good, but it does NOT taste like cornbread. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Well not cornbread! Yes, but probably not for use as dressing. He doesn't follow a keto diet or any diet for that matter and can get away with eating whatever he wants. I will probably be on a modified Keto diet the rest of my life to control my diabetes and I've learned you can't just replace the things you ate before with low carb versions -- you have to change and find new things to eat that you like as much. This was really good alone and made a even better version of low carb keto friendly cornbread dressing.