The Defector’s Weld, 170 Uxbridge Road, . I...like to have the roast lamb. From monthly specials, vegan burgers and our legendary W12 burger, we got you covered! Cookie Policy. Hi 207alanr, We also come Friday nights and often on the weekends too. Hope to have you back again soon :) Thanks again, I was also disappointed that they now only serve ice-cream as a dessert.

I was also disappointed that they now only serve ice-cream as a dessert. Projector screen and flipchart at the ready. Absolutely sensational - the photo doesn’t do it justice. Our TripTide team found just the right place on the corner of Shepherd’s Bush Green. Check out the menu for The Defector's Weld.The menu includes daily menu & platters, sandwiches, famouse sunday roasts, beer, wine, and cocktails. Does your drinking team have a quiz problem?! Team DW x, First meal out since lockdown for my boyfriend's birthday. You're right, we're a boozer at heart, but we still love our refined junk food! They used to serve some nice apple pies and sweet sponges as well. This is OK but Im very disappointed that they no longer serve cauliflour cheese as a side option. 170 Uxbridge Rd, Shepherd’s Bush, London W12 8AA. Zomato uses cookies to enhance user experience. We're so glad you loved the food as much as we do.

Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Absolutely sensational - the photo doesn’t do it justice.

opinion, it’s worth every penny. Recently tried the food for an evening snack and wasn’t disappointed! ), The Bull Westfield Shopping Centre (Southern Terrace). Keep an eye on the taps and fridges for the likes of Beavertown, Magic Rock, Five Points, Yeastie Boys, Camden, Brixton and many more. friendly staff and no issues world go by. Busy but not packed out. We really were happy to have you here with us on Christmas Day :) Team DW x, First meal out since lockdown for my boyfriend's birthday. We're so glad that you enjoyed your food and are still sorry that it took a little while to come out. Cost £40 for two people (approx.) We aim for our food to arrive to our guests as quickly...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Excellent food and cocktails in an environment that feels both safe but 'normal'. Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Reservations, DefectorsWeld, Marketing at Defectors Weld, responded to this review, DefectorsWeld, General Manager at Defectors Weld, responded to this review, DefectorsWeld, Manager at Defectors Weld, responded to this review. when delivering to the table and the new app is convenient and easy to use. The Defector's Weld Menu. The crew working that night were very patient with us travelers. Defector’s Weld is situated in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, 2 minutes walk from the underground and overground stations, and just a stone’s throw away from the iconic Shepherd’s Bush Empire. I like this pub when it is not too busy and you can get a nice table with a nice view over Shepherds Bush Green. Make sure your information is up to date. We pride ourselves on serving a quality selection of beers, real ales, cocktails & wines, as well as fresh made "refined junk food" to delight an eclectic clientele of all ages. We'd love to see you again soon so do get in touch at defectorsweld@youngs.co.uk if you would like to book a table for your next visit. Thank you for your lovely review! All people. Keep it up. Good honest grub, great value, fab location.More, Thanks so much for such a lovely review Paul! There are no reviews yet for this Triptoid. All Rights Reserved, To tailor your experience and help us provide the best service, WeCoffee uses cookies. The £17 burger is a double patty burger special, whereas we also have cheaper burgers available too. Plus the staff are friendly and great fun as well.

Please stay in touch via our… https://t.co/OUfQUfX1gV, Young & Co.’s Brewery. Great Nimbles end Great Time Had by All.

Fresh, locally sourced ingredients, a bit of magic from our kitchen maestros and what you have is one tasty proposition. Upstairs, the top bar is available for private hire, offering a £14 per person buffet menu and accommodating up to 70 people. By night, it’s the ideal drinking spot with understated decor, private bar, industrially stylish and yet ever so instagramable. Go hungry!More, Thank you so much for your kind words Phil! He is not deserving of the name of Englishman who speaketh against ale.” – Lavengro, George Borrow (1803 – 1881). Ridiculous amount for pub grub. It had a great selection of beers on tap and some very tasty burgers.

The venue is perfect to work from, dog-friendly and has an open fire during winter months. The fish and chips is also one of the most...More, I have been to this pub a few times now.

Promoter: Young & Co.’s Brewery P.L.C, Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London SW18 1NH. Good range of drinks and food.

)", "Perfectly good pub for after-work drinks in the city. {"@type":"Review","url":"https:\/\/wecoffee.io\/listing\/the-defectors-weld\/#comment-104216","datePublished":"2020-08-14T16:51:15+01:00","description":"Went on a Wednesday. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Seat was reserved, they knew my offer and had a spot with plug and good WiFi. I have been luck to always get a table by the window overlooking Shepherds Bush Green. Hot Desking We live in the age of the freelancer and home worker. Whether having a drink after work, hosting a meeting or workshop, grabbing a bite before the match or enjoying a Family Roast on Sunday, we cater for all occasions. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Great selection of beers, food is hit and miss but fun burger toppings including mac'n'cheese and pickled onion monster munch (surprisingly tasty! Check out the menu for The Defector's Weld.The menu includes daily menu & platters, sandwiches, famouse sunday roasts, beer, wine, and cocktails. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your burger :) If you need an office for the day, or just to get out of the house and get some work done, then hot desking at the DW is a winner. The Defector's Weld Shepherd's Bush Menu - View the Menu for The Defector's Weld London on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Defector's Weld menu and prices. One quibble is that the husband missed the macaroni cheese last time, hope that will make a reappearance soon, guaranteed to quell the 'hangriness' on a shopping trip round the Bush, Fish & chips is a personal fave. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The best pub, diner; cocktail bar, hangout; family restaurant, community events hub…(breathe)...business centre....and DJ spot in the Shepherds Bush area. DJs pumping out the jams, hop-loaded craft beers and cocktails for all! Thanks again, I do hope to return to this pub one day.More, Hi Jonathan, Looking forward to seeing you again soon and I'll make sure to let chef know that you miss the mac and cheese!...More, 15 quid for very average fish and chips and 17 quid for a burger.. I...like to have the roast lamb. Absolutely sensational - the photo doesn’t do it justice. Our team of culinary ninjas have mastered the art of refined junk food and will have you salivating at home from the mere memory of one of our burgers. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They even let it slide when I asked if they...had ranch dressing for the wife. ", "Service can be a bit slow (it's mother's day though), but the food was delicious. Staff did an amazing job of being mindful...when delivering to the table and the new app is convenient and easy to use.More, Hi Imogen, Good range of drinks and the food was very good, albeit a little slow in coming (however the apology was genuine).More, Hi Maerceci2014, Registered office: Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1NH.

We are at the centre of Shepherds Bush’s  (and West London’s) nightlife with DJs every weekend and multiple special events each month.

Our craft beer selection is hard to beat and our cocktail menu adored by all in Shepherds Bush. 32762, beer was good and decent choice Will continue to visit and recommend visiting if in Shepherd’s Bush or at Westfield. Maybe the best burger I've eaten out & the cod was cooked perfectly with excellent sides... Definitely worth coming", "Every shop I been in Westfield and restaurant, coffee are amazing also save for family. Seat was reserved, they knew my offer and had a spot with plug and good WiFi. had ranch dressing for the wife. Thanks so much for taking the time to review us!