Easy. News + Features; In Theaters; At Home; Reviews; Trailers "Acting allows you to live other people‘s lives without having to pay the price." Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Period, Peplum, Medieval, Arthurian, Egypt, Arabia, Greece, Rome, Biblical, Swashbuckler, TCM/Leonard Maltin's Classic Movie Guide (Third Edition): Fair Movies (2 rating out of 4 stars), MOVIE SEEN BY CHRISTOPHER NICHOLAS GODELLAS, 'Fair films': Two-star (out of five) film ratings by 'The Motion Picture Guide' (Jay Robert Nash and Stanley Ralph Ross, Cinebooks, Inc.; 1927-1983)--Part I. Send us an email at [email protected]. Do you have a tutorial that can walk me through the app? Desert Legion has Alan Ladd, the brave one, Arlene Dahl, the beautiful one, Richard Conte, the evil one, the French Foreign Legion and lots and lots of sand and that just about sums up this dull adventure movie set in … A commander in the Foreign Legion leads his troops into an ambush, where he is rendered unconscious by a stray bullet. You can also browse new things by browsing through categories. Looking for some great streaming picks? Irving Wallace Screenplay. Verdict....now where's that camel? Paul Lartal leads a troop of legionnaires into ambush at the hands of Omar Ben Calif. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. In order to do this, you will need to download CSV files from IMDb, and then upload them from your computer into the itcher web app. Find & Rate at least 5 things in a category to unlock your personal recommendations. Adventure, Certificate: Passed Take a screenshot of the problem and attach it here. Can I get my product or title to appear on itcher. However, you can contact the editors of itcher Magazine to let them know about your title (and they might just feature you in an li) - just fill in this form. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. When he awakens he sees a sexy redhead (sure, there must be millions of them in the North African desert) and then he lapses back out of consciousness...and now finds himself with the Legion. Drama, Certificate: Passed Alan Ladd Cast. I really enjoyed this little adventure film. 1953 when you purchase a new Edible Arrangements movie-themed Edible Box. Georges Arthur Surdez Novel. Desert Legion: Movie Trailers, Cast, Ratings, Similar Movies, News, & More Director. While you can only import IMDb ratings and lists through our website, they will be added to your profile and therefore accessible across all our platforms (Android, iOS, web, Alexa, Google Assistant). see full movie info Find out more recommended movies with our spot-on movies app. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. When 2 detectives steal $80,000 from a dead robber, one of them suffers from a guilty conscience which could lead to murder. An ongoing list of films awaiting a Blu-ray release. Title: You will then find buttons to edit both your email and your password, unless you registered with Facebook, Twitter or Google in which case it is then not possible to amend these. Alternatively, you can always send us an email at [email protected]. Privileged college student Andy Shaeffer is a mama's boy who flunks out of school and is drafted by the army where he becomes a real man, to the astonishment of everyone. itcher captures the excitement of discovering new entertainment by allowing users to browse millions of titles. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. A submarine lieutenant and his commander fall in love with the same girl. Budget-Revenue-Keywords. For lists: Go to IMDb and choose "Your Lists" and then select a list. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Insurance agent Jesse Arno is posing as a sailor while on the trail of a gang of waterfront thieves, supposedly headed by Tip Banning. With Alan Ladd, Richard Conte, Arlene Dahl, Akim Tamiroff. How can I change my password or my email address? If you are unable to find a specific title using our search and/or filter features, please do let us know and we will do our best to get this added to our library. He is a good fellow, and worries that an evil sheik will succeed in his campaign. Was this review helpful to you? As luck would have it, a beautiful desert princess comes to his rescue. Full Cast & Crew. Search for your favourites here. Certificate: Passed Use the HTML below. We will send you an email containing a verification code, simply enter the code in the field below. Click the menu icon and choose 'Send feedback' within the respective menu, complete the details, and hit send. Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Desert Legion (1953) - Joseph Pevney on AllMovie - In this romantic desert adventure a handsome,… Simply enter your new password and the code. Can I enable/disable the push notifications on my mobile? Lartal gets locked in mortal combat with Crito and spares him...and almost instantly Crito tries to kill him! (1953). I have ideas on how to improve the platform. I’ve searched for a specific title, artist or game but I can’t find it, what can I do? Reviews 0; Discussions 0; We don't have any reviews for Desert Legion. 26 min. We will send you an email containing a verification code. (Casi) todas las películas disponibles en Filmin. Georges Arthur Surdez. Yes! How can I join/log-in? Top Contributors. Somehow Lartal is knocked unconscious and spared. If you're experiencing difficulties using the app, you can report a problem by clicking on the menu and selecting "Settings". 10 Daniel Suel. Directed by Joseph Pevney. The brave hero does all he can to prevent that from happening while simultaneously falling in love with the beautiful princess. After he heals, she begs his assistance, but still weakened from his injuries, he passes out. This FAQ is empty. Social. Desert Legion photos, posters, stills and award nominations. Follows the progress of a female ex-convict as she tries to rebuild her life after being released from prison. For every exceptional film he made like "This Gun for Hire" or "Shane", he made a half a dozen movies that were essentially B-movies with A- movie budgets. Desert Legion (1953) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. 19 kirbyapplegate. Looking for something specific? It will then ask you for other specific criteria. There he must fight against the evil Crito (Richard Conte) who is an amazingly jerky jerk! See the film...or not.If you're looking for an excellent Foreign Legion pic, I suggest you keep looking. This one is just silly with redheads and none of the Madarans looking even remotely North African. SEE DETAILS. ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'The Opening Act' Interviews with Jimmy O. Yang & Steve Byrne. If you need help with something specific, send an email to us at [email protected]. Film data from TMDb. The more you rate, the better recommendations you get. By signing up to itcher, you agree to our Terms Lartal must do in the bad guys (which includes participating in a bare chested spear-throwing contest), save the city and comfort the Princess. View production, box office, & company info. Then, log-in to the itcher website (this won't work on the Android/iOS app) and click the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner, and select 'My lists and profile' and click 'import List' button at the bottom of the list page and upload your CSV file. Hilarious internships with a miserly doctor and his young wife, a country doctor paid in kind not cash, and a quack ... See full summary ». Send an email to us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help. In this romantic desert adventure a handsome, Foreign Legionnaire survives a surprise attack and becomes the ward of a beautiful princess who takes him back to her splendiferous city in the remote mountains. Lartal must do in the bad guys (which includes participating in a bare chested spear-throwing contest), save the city and comfort the Princess. When he awakens, he is back in his fort. No, you're free to take a peek at our library without signing up. Desert Legion (1953) Cast and Crew A French Foreign Legionnaire (Alan Ladd) goes AWOL to help a princess (Arlene Dahl) and her father defend their mountain utopia. I made this for myself but I thought others might find it useful. It will then ask you to link your account. Arno is aware that a gang member has been murdered by ... See full summary ». It will then ask you to link your account. Films with award-nominated actors (past, present & future), talisencrw (William Wood) 3,200 films 8 Edit, As I've become more enthralled by cinema over the years, I have cherished reading all I possibly could about my…. ", "Everyone ends up in the same damned place. For Alexa, say "Alexa, talk to itcher." For ratings: Go to IMDb, choose "Your Ratings", then click "Export" from the menu; Save CSV file to your computer. High stakes in the world of underground boxing, Find safety procedures announced by your theater, Nat Wolff can shoot lightning in this exclusive clip from 'Mortal', What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Come Away’ with Angelina Jolie, Charlie Hunnam in ‘Jungleland’ and More, This Week in Movie News: ‘The People Under the Stairs’ and ‘The Painter and the Thief’ Set for Remakes and More. Once linked, you can ask itcher to "recommend a movie", for example. At the bottom of the page, click "Delete my account". Click the menu icon and choose 'Settings'. Following the death of Selena's father, she's offered a job as a teacher in a small town and a new chapter of her life begins. How can I send my feedback? ambush, attack, AWOL (Absent Without Leave), battle [war], camel, city, conflict, coup, daughter, duel, fantasy, foreign-legion, France, help, hidden, legionnaire, lost-city, love, message, offer, princess, privacy, reality, rescue, romance, sheik, soldier, survivor, troops, wound [injury], desert, foreign, legion. Novel. Crime. itcher is an entertainment discovery app that generates recommendations of movies, TV Shows, music, books and games, personalized to each user's taste. Find trailers, reviews, synopsis, awards and cast information for Desert Legion (1953) - Joseph Pevney on AllMovie - In this romantic desert adventure a handsome,… Cheated out of his estate by his sadistic uncle, young Benjamin Blake goes to the South Seas to make his fortune so he can return to claim his birthright. Collect bonus rewards from our many partners, including AMC, Stubs, Cinemark Connections, Regal Crown Club when you link accounts. Can I import my lists and ratings from IMDb? I enjoy watching Alan Ladd films but I still will be the first to admit that his choice of acting assignments was often suspect. However, you won't be able to get personalized recommendations until you create an account, and begin to rate titles. Dr. Michael Corday, a recent graduate of the Harvard Medical School, is the son of Dr. John Corday, an eminent New York City surgeon who has a tendency to continue to direct the lives of ... See full summary », As Alice and Cora Munro attempt to find their father, a British officer in the French and Indian War, they are set upon by French soldiers and their cohorts, Huron tribesmen led by the evil... See full summary », The Red Devils, a professional ice hockey team, owned by Jack Monohan (Steve Brodie), is in the midst of a long losing streak, due to bribes being accepted from gamblers by the star player.... See full summary ».