I don't have anything AT&T other than DTV - I can't seem to find a way to pay my DTV bill through the DTV app. .css-dixatk{color:#000000 !important;background-color:!important;}.css-dixatk:hover{color:#141414 !important;background-color:#f0f0f3 !important;}.css-dixatk:focus{color:#141414 !important;background-color:#f0f0f3 !important;}.css-1ay6ky1{line-height:50px !important;}Forums, How do I pay my direct tv bill in the att  ap. DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET App When it comes to football there’s no better app than the DIRECTV NFL SUNDAY TICKET app. Account number This is robbery plain and simple. If your current balance amount doesn't display online or in the copy of your paper bill, check back. I haven't fully gotten to the point where all my bills are automated. I can confirm it is much easier to pay your bill in the AT&T App, I literally have nothing else AT&T however I have their app strictly to pay my bill. Paper bill: Look in the upper-right corner of the first page. Let DoNotPay help you lower your DirecTV bill. Online: Go to myAT&T Account overview and check under Total balance. Ask a question! Why is there a pending account transaction if my payment was not successful? When I go to pay bill, it tells me I don’t have an account. **WATCH** • Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows, Live … ATT makes you put your account number in the phone number associated with the account will not work. DIRECTV APP & DVR. Getting there though! Click on account and it'll open the web page. By phone: Call the DIRECTV billing number, 800.531.5000, or the AT&T customer service number, 800.288.2020, any day between 8 a.m. and midnight ET This is completely due to the ineptitude of AT&T and the dumpster fire they started after purchasing DirecTV. log in through the app. Can't log into my DirecTV account to pay bill. Find out how to view your current AT&T bills and up to 16 previous bills online. We're redirecting you for your security. Account. Expand sections to see more details. The ultimate video experience is just a tap away with DIRECTV App for tablets. New to the AT&T Community? I can confirm it is much easier to pay your bill in the AT&T App, I literally have nothing else AT&T however I have their app strictly to pay my bill. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, The un-official subreddit for all things DirecTV, Press J to jump to the feed. Not sure why ATT will not make this an option if it is listed as an option. It takes 8 to 10 days from the billing period closing date before invoice details are available online. Showing Content for | Change your ZIP Code, Enter another ZIP to see info from a different area. AutoPay - Automatically pay your bill each month using your checking or savings account or debit or credit card.