Isaiah 41:10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Art and the Bible © 2005 - 2020 artbible.info. Jeremiah 10:2Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is confounded and dismayed. 1 Chronicles 28:20And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD. Have not I commanded thee? 2 Chronicles 20:15And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. Sebastian Coe: I was dismayed to see the interpretation … Joshua 1:9Have not I commanded thee? This method shows how to find more spiritual substance in a passage, way beyond the words on the pages. And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. Information and translations of dismayed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. The men of Israel turned, and the men of Benjamin were dismayed; for they saw that evil had come on them. Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction. Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed. Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were dismayed and confounded: they were as the grass of the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the housetops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up. "Listen to me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; don't fear the reproach of men, neither be dismayed at their insults. Ezekiel 2:6And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house. Click the button below to continue. They were like the grass of the field, and like the green herb, like the grass on the housetops, and like a field before its crop has grown. Bible Concordance: "dismayed" Word "dismayed" found in 29 verse(s), 21 chapter(s) and 10 book(s). and their mighty ones are beaten down, and are fled apace, and look not back: for fear was round about, saith the LORD. for it is spoiled: Kiriathaim is confounded and taken: Misgab is confounded and dismayed. As an adamant harder than flint have I made your forehead: don't be afraid of them, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they are a rebellious house. ... Joshua 19 Bible: Be strong and of good courage be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. They were dismayed and confounded. Art and the Bible. Greek. 2 Chronicles 32:7Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: Isaiah 21:3Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it. Now shall the islands tremble in the day of your fall; yes, the islands that are in the sea shall be dismayed at your departure. Then the chiefs of Edom were dismayed. I am in so much pain that I can't hear. All the inhabitants of Canaan are melted away. 1 Chronicles 22:13Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the LORD charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Don't be afraid, neither be dismayed.